[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
le king hipster is at it again. He made a video where he int
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: o-GAVIN-MCINNES-VICE-facebook.jpg (204 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-GAVIN-MCINNES-VICE-facebook.jpg
204 KB, 2000x1000
le king hipster is at it again. He made a video where he interviews a numale

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTtroLDnh9U
>>
Jesus. Twenty minutes in I don't think Jeff has actually made a point yet.
>>
>>74802871
Neither of them have made any points. This is like watching two high schoolers debate politics for the first time.
>>
did you ever see that video where he is arguing with coppercab? It was weird two guys who are all an act arguing with each other
>>
>>74803286

>Gavin is just pretending!

I dont get this. Hes all about being edgy and shit when your 20, but growing up and being a family man when you get older, and thats what he did.

I dont think hes a sycophant like Milo
>>
So... what is Gavin's story?

He was an hipster who worked for VICE and then he suddenly got redpilled?
>>
Fucking balding cuck.

Did he drag that ass monkey off the street in Williamsburg. Bedford Ave. street slime.
>>
Jeffery Lewis however, is a pretty interesting musician. His politics are pretty boring, but I really love a few of his songs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsG1_3OTzyY

like that one
>>
horrifically boring, why did you even bother posting this
>>
>>74801723
Gapin McAnus, ladies and gentlemen...
>>
>>74803286
coppercab seems like a cool guy to hangout with.

Not all the time though. Red head males can go berserk at any moment. They have dormant autism waiting to explode in a burst of retard strength.
>>
>>74805994
He's the hipster who FOUNDED Vice.

word is that he could see the direction that it was headed and left before it went full sjw.
>>
File: passing on herpes jew penis.png (46 KB, 202x247) Image search: [Google]
passing on herpes jew penis.png
46 KB, 202x247
>>74801723
wtf is this? why link to an unofficial channel? what is the official source?
>>
>>74802871
well thats your opinion and i didnt come here to change your mind
my feet hurt
i wonder whats for dinner at the co-op
should i shave my head
>>
>>74806509

>discussing proto SJWism in early punk rock movements in the 70s as being nothing be LARPing fantasies for middle class white kids and wanting to "fight the man" so bad that a lot of them create their own racist boogeymen to fight and how retarded that all is

I thought it was pretty interesting
>>
>>74808144
>getting cuck'd out of your own company
HAHAHHAAHHA

also he has no chin
>>
>>74801723
That fucking hair, though. God damn, what the fuck?
>>
>>74808569

J U S T
U
S
T
>>
Stop advertising jewtube channels, no matter how "but he's le redpilled" they are.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.