[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So many things wrong in this image
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Nice.png (295 KB, 496x496) Image search: [Google]
Nice.png
295 KB, 496x496
Good job maintaining that news source credibility, FOX.
>>
>>74797415
i dun't get it OP.
>>
>>74797537
Read the post caption and proceed to read the article headline. Pay attention to the first word.

I also found it distasteful for them to even post such a story. (the post's caption doesn't help)
>>
>>74798010
Oh, "Wach" instead of "Watch". Good catch mate. Anything else?
>>
>>74798650
Watch Me As I Make A More Interesting Article By Using Improper Capitalization.
>>
>>74797415
wow some intern mispelled a word when posting something to a twitter feed which no one probably fucking reads.

will fox ever recover?
>>
>>74798010
They also use the word THE twice.
>>
Damn i was with FOX until this, i have no choice but to vote for CNN now
>>
>>74798756
>you don't capitalize titles
u wot
>>
>>74798756
You're supposed to capitalize titles

How do I fuckin sage again?

All these fucking captchas I have to pass just to get answers about a nonissue.

FUCK YOU OP
>>
>>74798778
In America, Fox News is one of the most cringeworthy news outlets, sometimes even worst than CNN, Fox still hasn't recovered from the Anonymous report. Fox literally made half of our memes by themselves, "internet hate machine", "faux news", "4chan users: domestic terrorists"

Source: A real internet investigation about the internet hate machine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNO6G4ApJQY
>>
File: 1463779839194.jpg (370 KB, 608x1070) Image search: [Google]
1463779839194.jpg
370 KB, 608x1070
>>74798756
Why?

Why is there always a piece of shit like you to carry the stereotype of 'American education'?

Hang yourself.
>>
>>74798756
the the british national anthem
>the the
>BRITISH
>>
>>74799062
local fox station affiliates are not the same as fox news
>>
File: drip fed.jpg (98 KB, 680x709) Image search: [Google]
drip fed.jpg
98 KB, 680x709
>>
So me and my dad were watching the game together, he works in the music industry and says that like shed have had ear pieces in that feed through the music to her, these also mute out background noise.

So tl;rd it was the sound engineer who fucked up not the singer.

Probably lost his job because everything was fucked up with those opening acts.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.