[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you consider Croatians to be Germanic or Slavic? http://
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8
Do you consider Croatians to be Germanic or Slavic?
http://www.strawpoll.me/10286305
>>
>>74796697
I consider them as inferior s*bjects who only exist to pay jizya
>>
They're not bosnians so I guess they are at least honorary white
>>
>>74796697

Slavic.

Why would we want to be germanic cucks lmao
>>
>>74796697
They are Slavs, Slavic is a language group.
>>
They are slavic, this is a matter of fact and not opinion.
>>
>>74796697
croatians are ethnically serbian culturally german and linguistically slav
>>
This isn't a part of that "We wuz Goths" stuff?
>>
File: 1455363277593.png (381 KB, 453x488) Image search: [Google]
1455363277593.png
381 KB, 453x488
>>74797085
>>
Actually Croatians are of Iranian descent. Google it
>>
>>74797158
L.O.L.
>>
>>74796697
take a look at the star above the moon on the left.

take a look at the star above the rat thing on the right.
>>
>>74796984
t. Burgenland
>>
>>74797448
So modern day germanic ?
>>
Turkish, German, Greek, Italian, Hungarian, Serbian, Slovenian...Croatians are all of these things in varying amounts.
>>
File: 1455850868447.png (456 KB, 804x876) Image search: [Google]
1455850868447.png
456 KB, 804x876
>>74797448
>>
What do you guys think Bosnian Muslims are?
>>
File: 1463599234118.jpg (116 KB, 600x431) Image search: [Google]
1463599234118.jpg
116 KB, 600x431
>>74796697

they're nigger
>>
>>74797540
Slavic.
And let me tell you,purest ones.I was there many times,and Bosnian woman are gorgeous,with all ranges of eye and hair color.They are indeed the whitest Muslims.
>>
>>74797589
Anze Kopitar bringing the bants
>>
>>74797520
pretty much this
coast is more culturally italian, northerners a little more on the hungarian/germanic culturally.
>>
>>74797448
Thats a fox on the right you fucking freshman tier jack off
>>
>>74796756
filthy t*rk
>>
Slavic, obviously.
>>
>>74797894
It's a weasel, which is also the name of Croatia's currency (kuna).
>>
Out of curiosity, how many here have been to Croatia as well as other Slavic and Germanic Countries, or ready any on the history of Croatia and other Slavs and Germanics?
So we aren't just using our personal opinion or something.
>>
>>74798252
Croat?
>>
>>74797660
Coming from a Bosnian Muslim family even though I am not religious so I guess I lose the ethnicity part. Maybe it is like the Jews who are not Jewish lol.
Muslims from the Balkans should not denounce their Slavic roots because that region has been controlled and conquered by so many damn folk.

If ISIS attacked Bosnia I would go there tomorrow to get rid of those scum. Like I am from the town were the first croatian council was and king tomislav was crowned. My family is originally from Klis Croatia. My tribe was Dalmatae. Also croatian girls are gorgeous.

So what can people tell me about White Croats?
>>
Germanic in race, Slavic in language.
>>
>>74798252

Me, the OP.

My family is actually from Croatia but they moved to Serbia and even converted to Orthodoxy during the war and supported Tito. But even before the War ended they switched sides again and worked for the Germans (the Nazis considered them to be rather Germanic than Slavic, while they saw the Serbs Slavic and i.e. as subhuman.)

So I was just curious to see what /pol/ thinks about it. It's just curiosity tho, I don't care much about "Slav or Germanic" or all that is x white bullshit otherwise.
>>
>>74798390
>Like I am from the town were the first croatian council was and king tomislav was crowned.
Tomislavgrad!
>If ISIS attacked Bosnia I would go there tomorrow to get rid of those scum
I don't think that'd happen.They'd have to fight both Croats and Serbs,and to be honest,in wartime,both of us are worse barbarians than ISIS.
So are you Bosniak or a Croat?Also,can you speak Croatian?
>>
>>74798390
You could call yourself a Yugoslav, or a Serbo-Croat.
>>
>>74798252
I've seen much of Croatia, have visited Austria several times, and went to Munich once.

Croatia's architecture is Hungarian in the continental villages, Italian along the coast, and German in Zagreb and surrounding towns (Karlovac, Samobor). However, Croats as a people retain some oriental influences from the Ottoman days, such as everyday vocabulary, some religious terms and rites, and a culture of machismo and hot-headedness, at least relative to Slovenes and especially Germans.

In other words, they're a Balkan people that inhabit the crossroads of Southern, Central and Southeastern Europe.
>>
>>74798346
Nope.

>>74798625
>Germanic in race,
Why tho?
>>
The only Croats I saw here were Muslims. I guess they were fleeing the """"""genocide"""""". In any case they should go back.
>>
>>74798653
>Supported Tito later supported Nazi?

Are your parents fuckign retarded or what? You parents are 100% serbian considering they are such snakes.
>>
File: HAPLOGROUP.jpg (165 KB, 700x541) Image search: [Google]
HAPLOGROUP.jpg
165 KB, 700x541
You tell me.
I know my Croatian part has lots of Germanic-J00 influence.
Some slovene explained it to me as me being a burgerland croat or some shit like that and my ancestors weren't genocided in WW2
>>
>>74796697
slavic of course, have you ever met croatians dude?
>>
File: Edin_Džeko.jpg (398 KB, 660x992) Image search: [Google]
Edin_Džeko.jpg
398 KB, 660x992
>pic related,Bosnian Muslim
could pass for SS officer.
>>
>>74798923
>Are your parents fuckign retarded or what? You parents are 100% serbian considering they are such snakes.

They were musicians and were hired to play music for the army. First they were with the partisans but then switched sides and worked for the Germans.

Why? I don't know. It was one of these things grandparents didn't want to talk about.
>>
>Croatians
>White
>>
>>74798773
>Why tho?

They resemble Germans more so than your average Pole.
>>
>>74799190

A brave Indian appears!
>>
>>74799143
wait my croat ex-gf had the same story, is this a typical croat career?
>>
>>74798683
Okay since I grew up in a Bosniak household so Bosniak but I hate any type of nationalism that thinks they are better then the other person. I love Split like I love Sarajevo. Does that make me Croatian or Bosnian who cares. I mostly in the region care about Dalmatia and Herzegovina.

My main thing that I am worried about that region is the Neo Liberal capitalistic thugs who are selling out the countries and exploiting people.

Yeah I can speak it. For example look at Alen Halilovic he loves Bosnia but he loves Croatia.
I persoanlly feel like we have way much more in Common then we think it is just history got in the way.
>>
>>74799297

Really?
Interesting.
But yes, it might be possible given how complicated the whole situation down there was/is.

So there were probably many who switched sides.
>>
>>74799233
How do you know that, if I may ask?

>>74799297
I have heard some balkanite explain it as if the Germans came to your home first your were a Nazi, and if the partisans came to your home first you were a partisan.
>>
File: Stipe.jpg (51 KB, 594x335) Image search: [Google]
Stipe.jpg
51 KB, 594x335
>>74799143
I don't blame you lad.
Lots of nationalistic Croats were Partisans my friend
Dalmatia was given to Italia which did not fare well with the Dalmatians no hard feelings unless you were a muslim partisan or proper croatian partisan.
>>
File: frank sinatra.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
frank sinatra.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
>>74799190
POO
>>
>>74799190
>Shhhh no-one startle him!
>>
>>74799143
in other words,you parents went with the wind
mans gotta do what mans gotta do
>>
>>74799429
>How do you know that, if I may ask?

I have met a number of Croats and Germans and they look very similar.
>>
>>74799190
oh the irony
>>
>>74799570

No, actually it was the other way around.

They converted to Orthodoxy, moved to Serbia when it looked as if the Germans would win ... and later then they joined the losing side, the Germans, kek.

So I guess if anything there mistake was to go against the wind.
>>
>>74799406
yeah her grandpa was drafted and he claimed he had a physical ailment and became a circus clown basically so he didn't have to fight. not exactly the same I guess kek

>>74799429
i see
>>
>>74799570

My granduncle sticked with the Partisans, tho!

...but then he deserted and just drove to Italy and stayed there instead of delivering the field post.
>>
>>74799357
Nah m8,I don't think about it in a way that someone is better or worse.Just asking to know where you're standing.
Bosnian Muslims were considered Croats during NDH(1941-1945).They also fought with us.
>>
>>74799855
>>74800011
I wonder how it happened that you ended on natsoc website now.
Like,I had no option really,if you look at my family.
Grandpa of my father fought in ww1 in Austro-Hungary.
2 brothers of my grandpa died in ww2,1 on eastern front other in Croatia fighting partisans.
dad and his 3 brothers all server in Croatian war 1991-1995.
>>
>>74800276
>tfw dad has ptsd from croatian war but refuses to admit it and get treatment so he gets drunk 6 times a year and sleeps on the bathroom floor in his vomit
>>
>>74800276
>I wonder how it happened that you ended on natsoc website now.

/pol/ isn't a natsoc sites.
On natsoc sites you'd have angry, bitter debates now about if Croats are super humans or should be enslaved or gassed or all that bullshit.
>>
>>74800039
You cannot force anyone to be any ethnicity I feel like. Well I think HOS with Blaz Kraljevic was interesting. Do I agree with what the Ustase did in World War 2 absolutely not but the greatest threat to Serbs was a Croatian state. So let's if there was a war I would fight for my town and the people that live there. I would have to.
>>
>>74800423
The war was messed up man. They gave them adrenaline shots to fight. All the dads from these wars are messed. I cannot stand the CIA and the wealthy businessman who had us fighting in the war.
>>
>>74800629
>Do I agree with what the Ustase did in World War 2
Sure,murders happened,but they're blown way out of proportion.
>>74800481
sure it is.Not exclusively,but the core of /pol/ is Nazi or Nazi sympatizers.
>>74800423
sucks
>>
>>74796697
i consider them

A

FUCKING

P
I
N
E
APPLE
>>
>>74800925
Well I mean you need your good guys and bad guys. My great grandfather was killed by Nazis. I mean all 3 sides were horrible. War is dumb my friend.

Imagine how far all these countries would be if they separated peacefully.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.