[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>end mass migration >end the fed >sacrifice goats i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
>end mass migration
>end the fed
>sacrifice goats in the name of Kek

http://www.invictusforsenate.com/

Seems pretty redpilled to me. Discuss.
>>
File: 122135346373.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
122135346373.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>Augustus
>Sol
>Invictus
>>
Does he still have a shot or did the Florida senatorial primary pass already?

I would vote for him if he was in my state.
>>
>>74788873

His kids are Latinos
>>
>>74788873

Invictus for VP

Right hand of the God Emporer
>>
>>74788873
is this a joke?

this feels like a troll
>>
>>74788873
I love Florida even more now
>>
>Augustus
>Sol
>Invictus
>>
>>74790309

And yet he's a White Nationalist.

Has diversity gone too far?
>>
File: Augustus Sol Invictus.png (681 KB, 864x486) Image search: [Google]
Augustus Sol Invictus.png
681 KB, 864x486
>>74790470

He is serious.

Augustus Sol Invictus - Libertarian Realism: Folk, Culture & Borders - Radio 3Fourteen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWHKfaLwFk4

Augustus Invictus is an attorney and community leader in Orlando, Florida who is a candidate in the 2016 US Senate election. Best known as a radical philosopher and infamous social critic, he is Managing Partner of Imperium, P.A., the law firm he founded in 2013. As an attorney, Augustus has worked to defend those who have become collateral damage of America’s two longest-running wars: the War on Drugs and the War on Terror.

Augustus begins with an explanation of the name he has chosen to identify with, along with the mystical path that led him to study law and eventually pursue politics. He talks about his affiliation with the Libertarian Party (LP) and the problems he sees with its watered down, mainstream message. Augustus describes the main issues he aspires to tackle as Senator: the drug war, foreign policy, and the financial crisis. We get into the customary LP stances on open borders, immigration and equality, and we look at how these key concerns have been muddled with leftist contention. Augustus shares his view on the problems that will ensue for Libertarian ideals if non-Westerners continue to flood into America, and he also speaks to the Marxist degeneracy that has infected pop culture and the educational system. Then, we discuss the absence of natural law and hierarchy in the current US government system, along with the tyrannical forces pushing oppressive mandatory regulations, censorship and hate speech laws. At the end, Augustus sums up the actions he is taking to tackle the looney left’s war on White men and inspire a resurrection of the American front.
>>
>>74791184
He seems like a redditor, /gsg/er or a veteran /pol/ack.
>>
File: Letter to the People of Europe.png (969 KB, 980x6818) Image search: [Google]
Letter to the People of Europe.png
969 KB, 980x6818
Augustus Invictus' Letter to the People of Europe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5m7HBbn5DY
>>
File: 1443757244182.gif (711 KB, 200x331) Image search: [Google]
1443757244182.gif
711 KB, 200x331
>>74788873
>tfw CA and FL have the same demographics but CA is nothing like FL

Our whites are too cucked. I want to live in crazy land not the national safe space.
>>
Praise Kek
>>
>>74788873
i would vote for this guy if he was in my state
>>
Does he want the United States to be majority White at least?
>>
He doesn't want children working in coal mines!!!!

STATIST!!

Rothbard help him.
>>
>>74791607
Holy shit, this man is /pol/ incarnate.
>>
>>74791607
Well, he has my vote.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.