[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Amerilards, what are you going to do when she wins? Trump is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8
File: trustworthy_woman.jpg (40 KB, 590x421) Image search: [Google]
trustworthy_woman.jpg
40 KB, 590x421
Amerilards, what are you going to do when she wins?

Trump is a meme, we all know deep down he doesn't have a chance.
>>
>>74774133
I will be disappointed if there aren't riots
>>
>>74774133
YUP, HE DOESN'T STAND A CHANCE.
AS A REPRESENTATIVE OF POLL I AM HERE TO SAY, WE SUPPORT HILLARY 100%.

GO
HILLARY!!!!
>>
I'll actually be surprised if she wins at this point, the average person I talk to IRL doesn't like her anymore. I think meme magic will probably btfo her before November. If she does win though, I don't really care. She won't be a bad president at all, she'll just be a boring one.
>>
>>74774133
I'll finally be able to afford
to go
full Brony
I'm cited
>>
Trump just blew the fuck out of Hillary.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/734468142303305728?lang=en
>>
>>74774133
>0.05 non-USD-exchangeable, gold standard-backed Chinkbux have been deposited into your digital bank account.
>>
>>74774499
#ImWithHer
Sad that you bigots believe the vast reTHUGlican conspiracy of lies to bring a strong wymyn down
>>
>>74774760
>implying modern Arabia isn't more liberal than Murica
>>
>>74774499
>>74774533
C'mon guys, I respect your digits but at some point you have to wake up and smell the roses.

I guess this is /pol/, where, if you aren't wholeheartedly supporting the lord emperor you are JIDF
>>
File: IMG_1494.png (159 KB, 1000x700) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1494.png
159 KB, 1000x700
Heading to the San Diego Trump rally this Friday. Anyone have any advice? It's going to be insane.
>>
>>74774133

still in the denial phase? Oh wait it's a cuckjack
>>
File: reptoidlonggif.gif (3 MB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
reptoidlonggif.gif
3 MB, 400x267
Hillary is all well and good until she wants to sacrafice YOUR infant for life-force energies.
>>
>>74774959
"Some of you guys are alright" would be my advice
>>
>>74774894
No you don't understand, I don't even like Trump, I have no reason to bias for him. I thought he had no chance too until recently. Now my mind has changed and recent polls + my experience talking to average Americans is making it seem like he can genuinely do it.
>>
File: 1452901539211.png (750 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1452901539211.png
750 KB, 625x626
O GREAT ANOTHER CORRECT THE RECORD THREAD.

LET"S ALL SHOW THIS PERSON FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY HOW DUMB WE ARE AND HOW MUCH WE VALUE HIS OPINION ON THINGS THAT DON"T AFFECT HIM.

GIVE THIS PAKI NICKELS /pol/ FILL THIS THREAD AND PAY HIS BILLS WHILE ARGUING WITH AN AD

SHOW EVERYONE HOW BLUE PILLED YOU ARE, AND KEEP POSTING THE ENDLESS CIRCLE JERK FUNDED BY SOROS

MAKE THIS PLACE A GOLDMINE FOR "CORRECT THE RECORD".

YOU KNOW HE DOSEN"T CARE WHAT YOU SAY, HE JUST WANTS YOU TO KEEP POSTING.

SHOW HIM AND THE REST OF THE WORLD HOW DUMB YOU ARE BY POSTING IN EVERY THREAD LIKE THIS.

DID YOU KNOW IF YOU ACTUALLY STOPPED REPLING TO THREADS LIKE THIS PEOPLE WOULD STOP POSTING????????????????????????????

FUCKING AMAZING, BUT YOUR SO BLUE PILLED YOU DON"T EVEN CARE.

JUST KEEP TELLING THIS PAKI HE ISWRONG, AND LET HIM COUNT HIS NICKELS. AS SOON AS THIS THREAD IS COMPLETE, HE'LL JUST MAKE ANOTHER BECAUSE YOUR FUCKING POINTLESS COMMENTS ARE A GOD DAMMED GOLD MINE TO HIM.
>>
File: IMG_1822.png (1 MB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1822.png
1 MB, 1136x640
>>74775094
kek
>>
>>74774133

At first I supported Trump because I wanted to be edgy but now it's getting closer to the general election and I realize the seriousness of the situation. This is why I am with her now.
>>
File: IMG_1389.jpg (91 KB, 599x506) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1389.jpg
91 KB, 599x506
>>74775272
KEEEEK
>>
Here's what happens

Hillary wins then the Tea Party style idiots push down every stupid decision she tries to make and it works because the party gets split by all the shit her supporters pulled during the election and the actual left wing idealists also stop everything then she doesn't get reelected.
>>
>>74775272
How many false flags can one person fit into a post?
>>74775141
That's the thing, you're speaking to the minority in this. Polls are still heavily skewed in the Witch of Rodham's favour
>>
>>74775322
nigger faggot, kill yourself
>>
Thats it. You're right. I am now a /cruz/missile
>>
>>74774133
At this point, Hillary is the actual meme, to be honest
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.