[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the shit that acts like estrogen? Am I safe to drink
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: DSC_0641.jpg (2 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0641.jpg
2 MB, 3840x2160
Is this the shit that acts like estrogen? Am I safe to drink the liquid jew from it?
>>
Sure plastics act like estogens
>>
>>74772805
You should be okay, that BPA is what you're discussing.
>>
>>74772805

almost all plastics have BPA or BPS or any of the variant, they are still estrogens
>>
>>74772805
It specifically lists two estrogen-like compounds, but there's countless variations of phthalates and bis-phenols that are estrogenic. I'd be wary of the fact that it only specifically lists two
>>
Not all plastic is bad. And plastic by itself isnt a problem.

However plastic under heat can produce estrogene-like substances. Which is unfortunate because most plastic shit gets transported without cooling. So when you buy a plastic can it alread had been under heat for a time most likely, unless you know it wasnt its not really safe to drink.

best is to either buy a water purifier or buy shit in glass.

Also avoid milk if you care about estrogene, its much worse than anything else.

Plus you should only eat meat from grass fed animals and/or wild game.
>>
>>74773192
But on this note, as long as you drink cold water that hasn't been sitting in the bottle for more than a few minutes, in addition to rinsing out the bottle each time you use it, you should he fine. Don't use it for long term storage
>>
NO plastic is safe, use glass or metal
>>
>>74773727
>glass
Enjoy your lead
>metal
Enjoy drinking chromium and other heavy metals your chink grade bottle is alloyed from

The only way to avoid these things is to drink purified water as soon as you pour it, don't store it.
>>
>>74773623
Right. Probably not the best then. Basically I like to have a container that i constantly reuse for my water, and until now have just been using water bottles and changing them when they get funky.

I guess what i'd really like is a glass or metal bottle for long term use. Thanks though, guess i'll just have to look for something online.
>>
File: bottle-brush.jpg (18 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
bottle-brush.jpg
18 KB, 500x500
Buy one of these.
>>
File: Glass-Bottle.jpg (2 MB, 2048x2892) Image search: [Google]
Glass-Bottle.jpg
2 MB, 2048x2892
>>74774930
And one of these.

Problem solved.
>>
why is the bottle shaped like a BBC?
>>
>>74775130
It's not you are just a gay faggot with a nigger fetish.
>>
File: Alex Jones Filters.jpg (51 KB, 522x511) Image search: [Google]
Alex Jones Filters.jpg
51 KB, 522x511
>>74772805
Just buy the damn filters
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.