[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on Virginia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 329617_thumbnail.jpg (307 KB, 3164x1900) Image search: [Google]
329617_thumbnail.jpg
307 KB, 3164x1900
I believe Virginia will decide the election. So /pol/, is it going red or blue?
>>
>>74767245
They're not anything special and I don't know what they're known for except being the homeland of a few early presidents.
>>
>>74767245
Assume blue until something drastic happens
>>
>>74767245
Virginian here, honestly have no idea. It will be decided by northern Virginia, which doesn't bode well. Northern VA is almost an extension of DC and has grown to be heavily liberal in recent years. However I think enough people are displeased with Obama that it could conceivably go red.
>>
VAfag here. Probably blue unless Trump can get maybe 15% of the nigger vote.
>>
File: Screenshot (55).png (97 KB, 767x611) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (55).png
97 KB, 767x611
>>
VA brethren, thoughts on Tim kaine as Hillary's VP?
>>
>>74768351
Cool memeing
>>74768565
She'd be shooting herself in the foot, he isn't exactly a good politician and Republicans here don't like him. At least Warner has some bi-partisan appeal.
>>
>>74768565

Tim Kaine was very moderate iirc so if she picks him it might help her swing back Va but he was elected when all the old miners and rural folk still voted democrat. Hillary is toxic to them now so I dont think it'd make too much difference with them they're still gonna vote Trump. Kaine might help convince some nova fags to go hilldawg but idk they're faggots anyway.
>>
>>74768351
>implying NH, NV go blue
Which puts you just over the 9 that will definitely go blue for CO
Trump will win FL, NC, and OH, bringing us to 263 for Trump and 269 for HRC.

Iowa can go either way and it won't matter.

Assuming a close race where Trump can't turn MI or PA, there's one state left that can put either over the top that has flipped in the past several elections.

VA. Screencap this post
>>
>>74767245
Blue. NoVA is the cancer that will kill the state
>>
VA bros, why were there so many Rubio shills here back in the primary? Between them and the lolbertarians, I'm getting real sick of everyone here.
>>
File: 1454271486945.jpg (12 KB, 475x375) Image search: [Google]
1454271486945.jpg
12 KB, 475x375
Virginia
>>
>>74770218

Because NoVA is populated by Mexican and Central American immigrants.

Source: I live here. They're fucking everywhere.

Mr. Trump, please build that wall.
>>
>>74770594
And all the rich DC people and military brass. Dont count trump out
>>
>>74770218
NoVA is the home of the political establishment and disgusting Puerto Ricans
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.