[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most people fit on a spectrum between autism and schizophrenia.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: serveimage.jpg (32 KB, 367x275) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
32 KB, 367x275
Most people fit on a spectrum between autism and schizophrenia.

Men tend to to be on the autistic side
>failing to tribute or relate to minds outside their own
>the world can be broken down into natural systems and mechanics
>You can become the master of your world by controlling these systems and mechanics

While women tend to be on the schizophrenic side
>Imagining "outside minds" where none exist
>The world is composed of "outside minds" that conspire against you
>You can become master of your world by manipulating or appeasing these minds.

Autism has been redefined to include any normal male behavior, while the same hasn't been done for schizophrenia.

Why isn't the medical community drugging little girls for being the schizos that they are?
>>
>>74766711
da joos
>>
File: da joos.gif (11 KB, 501x504) Image search: [Google]
da joos.gif
11 KB, 501x504
>>74766711
See picture.
>>
daily reminder that providing psycho evaluation and prescribing cocktails of drugs to treat "illnesses" is a conspiracy run by the Jews.
>>
but schizophrenia is more prevalent in men

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1636807
>>
>>74767241
As a medical professional i have to disagree to some extent. there are genuinely some mental disorders people have that need to be treated. I do believe however that there is a vast amount of over diagnosis and prescriptions being made.
>>
>doesn't even keep ducks together
>puts all that tiny shit in between the two ducks instead of at the end where it belongs
kid is a fucking normie
>>
>>74766711
>You can become the master of your world by controlling these systems and mechanics
That's not autism, that's reality.
>>
>>74766711

False dichotomy. Also men get diagnosed with both autism and schizophrenia more often than women do.
>>
>>74766711
If your primary goal was to maintain control over society, which one of those two would you prefer?
>>
>>74767608
fine. but the medical community has created a large stigma for the vast array of these "disorders" when many of the most famous and successful humans throughout history were far from normal or conventional.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.