[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the final solution of great butthurt belt question?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 9KYygUa.png (58 KB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
9KYygUa.png
58 KB, 1200x1000
What is the final solution of great butthurt belt question?
>>
>>74749565
Removing soviet kikes
>>
>>74749565
Ukraine should be split between russia, slovakia, romania and Poland desu
>>
>>74749565
Sack Moscow
>>
you forgot Dobruja, green it you bastard !!!
>>
>>74750327

I'd prefer Greece. And Canada. Yes, split us betwden russia, canada and greece.
>>
>steal
>rape
>oppress
HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THEY DONT LIKE US.
Tipical russkie shit, fuck off cunt,.
>>
>>74751839
They good bois. Didn't do nuffin. It was the Jews.
>>
>>74751839
>muh 6 gorrilion

They invaded Russia in the past many times. Why shouldn't we join them to our empire to prevent invasions?
>>
Form an alliance and annihilate Russia. Oh wait, we do, we call it the EU and we even have ballistic missiles on our borders lol suck to be you russky. I hope you fear to sleep at night.
>>
>>74752788
>killing pol
what do you mean by that. it didnt change much, and cripple chan pol is basicaly same shitposting, yes less shills but only because normies dont know about pedochan.
>>
>>74749565
>poland or belarus annex each other
what the fuck is this country beneath czechoslovakia
>>
>>74749565
Exterminate Russians and Germans. Just saying if your peoples didn't exist as a single nation state these other nations wouldn't need to unite against your nations.
>>
>>74754874
Coming from the most hated country in the Middle East.
>>
>>74749565
Their butthurt is justified though. Never trust the eternal Russian and his subversive ways.
>>
>>74755091

Coming from the most violently loved country in the middle east.
>>
>>74749565

>Ukraine
>Existing
>No Romanian Bugeac, Transnistria and for some reason Dobrogea.
>>
>>74755091
Yes and? Baathism is largely due to western intervention in the middle east. People don't like having their country and peoples shit on by larger countries.
>>
>>74749565
I believe the WW1 borders were the best, Poland lies best when out of the map, same with Hungary and 'Ukraine'
>>
>>74750327
>slovakia
learn map nigger
>>
>>74755451

>says the gipsy land grabber
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.