[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what will you do if Trump doesn't get the presidency?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: pol vs reality.png (117 KB, 1388x554) Image search: [Google]
pol vs reality.png
117 KB, 1388x554
So what will you do if Trump doesn't get the presidency?
>>
>>74743537
Nothing
>>
File: o-JAMES-YEAGER-facebook.jpg (94 KB, 1536x866) Image search: [Google]
o-JAMES-YEAGER-facebook.jpg
94 KB, 1536x866
I'm gonna start killin' people.
>>
Laugh at America for exchanging their chance at greatness for several years of being led by a walking felony affixed to a vagina.
>>
probably smoke a joint and jerk off like every other day
>>
>>74743537

keep living my shitty life as i usually do, because nothing is going to fucking change no matter who gets elected. i'll still just be some fucking loser who hates his life, hates his job and feels lonely and empty all the time
>>
>>74744277

>Comes in out of nowhere with his /r9k/ whiny faggot shit

You are an unlikable pussy and your problems are 100% your fault.
>>
>>74743537
sup FBI?
>>
File: 1463433728226.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1463433728226.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
Likely Fight leftist scum
>>
>>74743537
>Dat comic
It's well known that Bernie supporters are the irrational people in the US because his demographics lay around the younger folks.

Trump supporters are older wiser and think before they speak , we are open for debate and are reasonable

This comic is another piece of evidence for irrationality of the youth.

And to answer your question , i would move on and support the PVV for the Dutch elections next year.
>>
>>74743537
Trump will get the presidency.
>>
I'll murder thousands of people... in a video game.
Like a often do when I'm bored
>>
voting for Hillary is undermining America, really
She didn't care about US ambassador and CIA operatives dying in Benghazi, why would she care about YOU?
>>
Nothing changes for me because I'm 25 and have already completed college with zero debt and my career can't be replaced by minorities or robots.

I'll just buy a security camera and gun when they force nigs and mudslimes into my neighborhood.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.