[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Namibia/ VOLKSTAAT PROJECT GENERAL : Recruitment requirements
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27
File: VUbFcQb.png (16 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
VUbFcQb.png
16 KB, 600x400
This project aims to establish a viable European oriented state in Namibia as a failsafe in case of the fall of Western Civilization during the next 50 years.

The project had been ongoing for sometime, gathering hundreds of supporters and members aswell as thousands of dollars in donations from wealthy backers, however it has gone underground for now due to overexposure from the media.

Currently we are relaunching the project to the public.

This includes certain requirements to become citizens of this state. Namely:

>IQ average must be 100+

>If your IQ is ~just~ under 100 you can still qualify if you are ~exceptionally~ strong/athletic.

>No major heredity diseases, no birth deformities

>All faiths allowed except Judaism, Islam and "New Age"

>May not be obese or anorexic.

>First language must be Indo-European, Uralic/other European

>No transgenderism, paedophilia, furries or feminism.

"Is it whites only?"

Generally, white is a spectrum, not a thing. Obviously the more white, the better. So if you adhere to all of these points you should qualify regardless of your skin colour.

If you are interested, feel free to ask questions. The community has no fixed hierarchy as of yet, but movements always start out as ideas.
>>
>>74740302
Namibia is still happening?
>>
>>74740387

Yes.
>>
>>74740436
How many people?
>>
>>74740302
Did you ever visit Namibia?
>>
>>74740436
Ou, hoe's Namibia dees dae?

Is dit beter as, b.v., die Kaap?
>>
File: wat.png (403 KB, 816x643) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
403 KB, 816x643
>>74740302
My IQ is 83 and I was diagnosed with autism. Despite that I'm pretty good in social situations, have a girlfriend and have an engineering degree and can run half a marathon (been training for half a year).

Would I qualify?

(right now I'm a welding engineer)
>>
>>74740580

We had 500+ within a few months late last year when we opened up. However, the story got out so we laid low for a while and abandoned the general board on eight chan.
>>
Oh and I'm half South African (white) and half Flemish (white) so ethnically and linguistically it couldn't be much better
>>
>>74740806
>My IQ is 83
How?
>>
>>74740806
We always put special situations under the magnifying glass. I'd let you pass since your qualifications alone stump the validity of the IQ test.
>>
So is there just this thread or is there actually information on this? ;^)
>>
>>74740302
What do you do in Namibia? Why should a computer scientist or an engineer move in?
>>
Godspeed, Akrikanerbros.
>>
>>74740929
How?
I don't know. I don't remember the IQ test. I must have been like 3.

The only reason I can think of is that I did the IQ test in Dutch when I could only speak English at the time.
>>
>>74741101

You can go look up the /Namibia/ board on eight chan. It's still there but abandoned due to the media catching on.

Many aspects are still being debated but most agree on the general idea of it.
>>
>>74740302
Go take back Rhodesia and leave the quiet based namibians alone
>>
>>74740852
Any pictures? Do you have your own laws? What do the nambian state police do about it if so?
>>
>>74741362
What would the distance be to an airport? That could be important to my job as it requires me flying around the world constantly.
>>
>>74740302
Regarding the feminism prohibition. My gril self-identifies as feminist, but when I bring up examples of things like those "feminists" who support, say, allowing women to join the army but at the same time believe women shouldn't be required to sign up for the draft in countries which have a draft, she regards those individuals as fakes and hypocrites, stating that equality must cut both ways. She's a very consistent kind of person.

So are you guys banning women like her, or just the stupid-ass hypocritical feminists which she generally hates?
>>
>>74741203
Namibia has offshore oil and gas fields. It is underpopulated but has many resources aswell as long coastline. It is also underdeveloped.

We plan to establish the state by seizing the cheap land in the Southern desert within a decade or two. We then develop it profit. To make it financially viable and competitive we need learned citizens instead of hordes of unskilled labourers.

Energy wise we also plan to harness renewable energy like the solar energy and to artificially irrigate the barren but cheap soil.

Namibia is nearly twice the size of Spain so it has a lot of space without displacing too many natives.
>>
>>74741362
You should put more of an emphasis on being white as a requirement.
There's a corollary at play:
You can be open and non-specific on race, which will make the media less harsh on you.
BUT--that will also make it less attractive.
What proud European-white person is going to dedicate their life to living in Namibia if you guys are just going to let non-whites who act white in?
Plus, I'm in the camp of white dudes who knows that most non-white men who act white are just doing it so they can fuck white chicks.
So, why would I support or join something like that?
You need to examine your goals and look at who you're trying to appeal to: self-loving proud white people or the media and non-whites?
>>
>>74741650
We're banning 3rd wave gender studies triggly puff feminism.
>>
>>74741765
have fun with your fantasy of becoming an African king faggot
>>
>>74741908
They said the same about Lüderitz too :^)
>>
>>74740302
I have a Ph.D. In Agricultural sciences with a focus on drought resistivity in cattle and sheep. Are those type of skills needed
>>
>>74741803
The requirements already filter out many non-whites.

The "is x white" always comes up in such discussions and it becomes subjective.

Whites generally have higher IQs, speak European languages and the type of person that would be interested in this project would be white.
>>
>>74741765
Is the community libertarian?
>>
>>74742005
Absolutely.
>>
>>74742020
What if a parent of relative had a serious illness like cancer or diabetes?

We have doctors in the current year. You'd be excluding a lot of smart, motivated people with this requirement
>>
>>74741457
That's not something I can answer. We plan on developing the country so most cities should have an airport but yeah, can't really predict the future. Its is something we aim for though.
>>
>>74742005
Pretty sure they would be. New settlements need food, and Namibia is some of the most challenging agricultural land in the world. It's quite similar to some of the more borderline farmland in Australia.

I myself am a civil engineer with experience across the public and private sectors, with particular knowledge of the design and construction of roads, sewerage and stormwater drainage systems. Guessing my presence might be handy too?
>>
>>74741445

Their armed forces are quite small and still use WWII era tanks.

I cannot discuss outright invasion here as it is described as an illegal activity which could lead to a ban.
>>
>>74740302
I have an IQ well over 100, I can bench-press 100 pounds, and can speak 3 languages, BUT I was diagnosed with Asperger's at a young age. It's not severe, but would it be a problem? It's hereditary, and Aspie kids are tough, but good parenting almost always turns them into strong, productive members of society almost indistinguishable from anyone else.

Also, my religion is Orthodox Christianity.
>>
>>74742029
Generally Yes. As that is the most efficient way to develop the country long term.
>>
>>74741293
Retake the test, you're very likely over 100. IQ changes over time.
>>
>>74742094
As I said, there are always exceptions. This is just to filter out some people who aren't that interested anyway.
>>
>>74742160
Ofcourse

Remember though I am a mere messenger. I answer the general questions so that you can understand the idea, bit don't worry about my judgement being absolute.

But yes, we will definitely need people like you.

I'll be starting further threads in the future so that this idea still floats around.

Continue asking questions.
>>
>>74740302
well, IQ over 100 should exclude around 90% of all noggers.
>>
>>74742567
Would welding be needed or useful?
>>
so why no jews? Islam I can understand, but jews?
>>
>>74742524
What do I do if actually want to move in and I meet all the requirements?
>>
>>74742265
Your other aspects outway the disease. So yes, you qualify. Again, always exceptions, this is just to filter out most people.
>>
>>74742639

You're really asking that here?
>>
>>74742567

;)
>>
>>74742524
I see. Well, thanks for the info.

Regarding language. My first language is English, and I have virtually no capacity for Dutch or Afrikaans, and only a minor capacity for German.

Given the proximity to South Africa and likely interest from Afrikaner groups, what do you believe will end up becoming the new settlement's "vehicular language"? Afrikaans, or English?

I don't mind teaching myself a bit of Afrikaans, but it'd be good to have an idea of one way or the other.
>>
>>74742612
Absolutely. The economy will be developed from the ground up. Much manufacturing will be happening initially so we do need such skills.
>>
>>74742639
Jews (by blood) are allowed, we're banning the religion. (By ban we mean no citizenship) No Judaism filters out most Zionists.
>>
>>74742692
Just messing with you ;).
>>
>>74742655
Keep paying attention to these threads until we start back up. I'm simply keeping the idea in the public eye while we organise relaunching.
>>
if eveyone is above average, who is going to do the shitwork?
you also need slaves man
>>
>>74740806
i have an IQ of 50 and a PHd in Bio-engineering, i have 2 girlfriends and run 3 different businesses. top that.
>>
>>74742524
Shouldn't there be a website or something, or a private server so preparations and discussion can be made free from media eyes?
>>
File: 1462995571712.jpg (64 KB, 485x720) Image search: [Google]
1462995571712.jpg
64 KB, 485x720
>>74743012
>IQ of 50

Say what now?
>>
>>74740302
Post the website or it doesn't happen.
>>
>>74742524
How can you make sure that your little "state" doesn't end up as a totalitarian regime?
I understand that simply by your immigration policies the population is largely capable of self-governing, but there's got to be a constitution or something along the lines.

Especially in an early state, a democracy can easily be overthrown by a warlord or ill-willed leader. The jews got very got at infiltrating states and buying up democracies.

Definitely get the population armed, make the democracy very direct and have autonomous agriculture/economy.
Friendly reminder that all but 3 (NK, Iran, Cuba) central banks are controlled by jews.
>>
>>74742752
That is to be determined later. Choosing one now would not be helping. We communicate in English atm, I cannot predict the future. However, 4.5 million South African whites need somewhere to go during the next 20 years, not all can go overseas, so a sizable portion might see this state as viable and it's only a trek away.
>>
>>74743012
I do believe the fisrt part about your iq, as to the rest, why lie on the internet?
>>
>>74742639
>trusting the jews
>>
>>74743171
oi cheeky
>>
>>74742968
Where trying to avoid having a large lower class population. The world is developing and shit work is mostly done by robots or one learned individual operating a machine. All the ideas are debatable, this is just to filter out most people or else we get flooded by migrants.
>>
>>74743012
This isn't a joke.
>>
>>74740302
HAHAHAHA how about no
you retards never learn
>>
>>74743026
We do plan on relaunching. If you know someone willing to start one, the service would be appreciated.
>>
>>74743085
You can find the board /Namibia/ on eight chan from last year. It's abandoned now due to the media noticing. We're relaunching soon now that things have cooled down
>>
>>74742877
>Jews (by blood) are allowed,

If you allow them they will jeopardize your state and form a State within a state
>>
>a handful of autists trying to make their own country in the desert

What could possibly go wrong
>>
>>74742763
>>74742612
Yeah, you're gonna need labourers.

Let me run you through what goes into making a road.

After all the designing and surveying and plotting out, you dig up a trench where the road's gonna go. Then you test the soil with a DCP at regular intervals. At points where unsuitably weak material is detected, you scoop that shit out and replace it with imported fill and roll everything flat with a road roller. Then, once that shit's all in place, you do a proof roll - ie. you roll a heavy-ass truck over the new road sub-base and have a squad of engineers watch the rear wheels. Any major disturbances in the soil as the wheels pass over, you scoop and replace. Proof roll again to confirm.

Then you lay down the CTB. Quarried gravel mixed with 2% cement. Proof-roll that shit. Excavate and replace anything that fails. Then you put the kerbs in place. Then on goes the top structural layer of pavement. Flatten and proof roll. Then the bitumen seal and asphalt, scraping away any excess bitumen which goes onto the kerbs.

To do all this, you need trained dudes on all sorts of vehicles - graters, rollers, excavators. You also need concreting guys, as well as at least two engineers or engineering interns for the proof-rolls and someone who knows how to do soil-testing (not necessarily an engineer, just a guy who knows how to work in a pair with another guy and knows how to consistently record numbers as things happen). Not to mention a consultancy engineer for the design work.

Of course, you could skip a lot of the QA work and save a lot of time, money and effort, but then your roads will likely be shit.
>>
>>74743097
We are organising a system of government that isn't overeaching. Part of the reason we try to have a small lower class is to prevent populistic elements taking over the state.
>>
>>74743386
You're getting flooded by terrorist and you're about to elect a nazi.
>>
>>74740854
Im exactly the same. Even a dual citizen
>>
>>74743711
Thanks for the extensive explanation. As I have stated previously we need skilled workers for this. Namibia is still largely undeveloped due to the poorly educated populace.

There is immense potential for growth, especially if we can irrigate much of the land.
>>
>>74740302
Why ban transgenderism? I'm white, high IQ, healthy and without hereditary diseases, and quite conservative. I'm not a degenerate or SJW.

I don't want to be left in Europistan with the cucks and muslims ;_;
>>
>>74743977
Because transgenderism isn't a real biological phenomenon like say, homosexuality. Anyone who thinks it is or even worse is a transgender is potentially mentally unstable, and I'm not being funny.
>>
My main concern in life is getting a conservative wife and raising a white family with good values.

How can I be assured that I will be able to do this in a project such as this one? We will likely have 10 males for every female if we're lucky.

And if we're expected to convince a girl to come with us just like that, that's just not going to happen.
>>
>>74744093
How far along the project completion are you from 0 to 100%?
>>
>>74744237
I think once it's set up women will come eventually. Hell, there could even be something of a viral marketing thing, showing strong white men building shit. Pussy will be wet and they'll flock eventually.
>>
>>74740302
>IQ average must be 100+
125 reporting in.

>If your IQ is ~just~ under 100 you can still qualify if you are ~exceptionally~ strong/athletic.
I get A consistently for my military fitness rating

>No major heredity diseases, no birth deformities
None

Taoism

>May not be obese or anorexic.
172cm. 67kg

>First language must be Indo-European, Uralic/other European
English?

Nope

I'm Han Chinese.
>>
>>74744237
Initially we will purchase land. We already purchased a plot in Walvis Bay, but I'm unsure of the current status after the media exposed our true intentions (the cover was that it was to be the headquarters of a humanitarian organisation)

It is roughly planned to take the South by force in a decades or two, which would require willing soldiers.

I cannot talk further of this or risk being banned.
>>
>>74744506
Isn't this project for European whites only?
>>
>>74744480
Get your Goebbels on
>>
>>74740302
This sounds too good to be true. Source?
>>
>>74744566
> Generally, white is a spectrum, not a thing. Obviously the more white, the better. So if you adhere to all of these points you should qualify regardless of your skin colour.
> Regardless of your skin colour

We, along with the Nips, were Honorary White under Apartheid. Does it still stand?
>>
>>74740302
What is this and where do I sign up?
>>
>>74744280
Depends what you define the "project" as.

The actual creation of the state? 5%, we bought a building in Walvis Bay last year, but I'm unaware of the current status.

The movement? 33% Which is basically finding interested members, but we need to found a website. This would be 100% if we're ready for actions that start raising that 5% value rapidly.
>>
>>74743975
Your number-one priority for infrastructure development is going to be establishing a quarry. I cannot emphasise how vital that is.

Pavement is mostly made from a shitload of tiny little rocks. Thus, to make pavement, you'll need a place that digs up big rocks and turns them into little rocks. And you'll need it close by. After all, when it comes to the price of quarried materials for infrastructure projects, the biggest price-killer isn't the rock itself - it's the freight expenses.

And it's not just pavement. Concrete is made of water, cement powder, and quarried aggregate (generally a combo of sand and gravel, ie. little rocks). And concrete is the fucking backbone of modern construction.

Basalt is great for this shit, by the way. See if there's any good places to quarry that stuff in Namibia.
>>
>>74744506
>implying the IPPT is a valid physical test on any objective level
>>
>>74744480
That's the idea. Overwhelmingly males will be needed the most at the start for the initial take-over and construction of communities.
>>
>>74740302

Interesting... Made a thread on this a few months ago.
>>
>>74740302
You are the cancer that is killing /pol/.

Anyone replying to you and not sageing is the cancer that is killing /pol/.

Stop roleplaying faggots.
>>
>>74744506
Welcome aboard.
>>
>>74744804
> Implying it isn't a decent yardstick

It tests stamina. If you went through the route marches you should be of decent physical capability.
>>
>>74744866
Make me
>>
>>74744639
If you search /namibia/ on eight chan you'll find the abandoned forums. We had to go underground cus the media found out.
>>
>>74744878
> Chinese and Japs are Honorary White

Thanks Botha
>>
>>74744562
Do you have a training program for security forces?
>>
>>74744566
It's aimed primarily there, but if a non-european adheres to every single requirement it would be silly not to allow him/her in. Also, this is evidently only in the interest of oppressed Europeans losing their countries to immigration or other, so the colony/state will be overwhelmingly european anyway.
>>
im interested
>>
>>74744641
You adhere to all the requirements, so why should you be blocked? Just know that you will most likely be outnumbered by europeans anyway.
>>
File: 1463860150057.jpg (20 KB, 804x446) Image search: [Google]
1463860150057.jpg
20 KB, 804x446
>nonwhites are going to come with us

Yeah I'm already dropping out. I'll be immigrating to New Zealand or Australia soon.

If I wanted nonwhites in this project I could have done the much easier and better way of moving into one of the aforementioned countries.
>>
>>74744830
Great minds think alike.
>>
http://www.vice.com/read/white-colony-in-namibia-773

Looks like the kikes at Vice caught you guys.

Also, why did the Boeremag try to blow up South Africa's oldest Buddhist temple. That wasn't very nice
>>
>>74744866
We get it. You're a communist faggot. Now go.
>>
>>74740302
A few questions, Afrikaner bro:

1. What is the government going to be like?
2. Where in Namibia are you planning on developing this volkstaat?
3. Would non-whites be allowed in as temporary guests, with, say, a given time to leave?
4. How long until this project actually happens and collapses because all the citizens are spergs and can't get along?
>>
>>74745252
wha tiwll the political system be?
>>
>>74745207
Hey , at least I haven't enlisted as a volunteer yet
>>
File: 1909529.jpg (18 KB, 324x324) Image search: [Google]
1909529.jpg
18 KB, 324x324
>>74744830

Would I be allowed? I'm

>German, English Italian and Flip

But my skin colour is more like pic related maybe a little lighter.
>>
>>74744718
We were active last year. had 500+ members on eight chan, but we went underground after the media found out. (We got that big within months)

I'm just spreading the idea around until we get a website up and running.
>>
>>74745325
Yeah, you're not white. You're allowed in :^)
>>74745311
Greeks are white though.
>>
>>74740302

great idea OP, but how the fuck are we gonna get qt3.14 women if this shit is actually succesfull???
>>
>>74745252
I know that most of you came here from /r/The_Donald, but if you have been on this board for a bit longer you would have seen a few of this kind of thread already, and how they all end up: Nowhere, because you are all faggots playing a game of make-believe just so that you don`t have to really do something.
>>
>>74740302
>Namibia
dropped
>>
>>74745383
Will you have any maritime industries. I only have experience in offshore work?

Or is it planned to be settled away from the coast?
>>
Everyone here also realises that Namibia to start with is an incredibly expensive country to live in?
>>
>>74745325

Forgot to add that I'm traditional Catholic as well.
>>
>>74744794
We have done extensive research on Namibia, I would be surprised if this hasn't already been covered, but I'll check later to make sure myself. We have a few very wealthy backers, so any resources that we end up needing will be acquired through other means if necessary.
>>
>>74745489
>>74744866

We get it lad , you don't like this

Leave if you want to , let us filter your ID if you don't
>>
how long till you all get arrested for human rights violations?
>>
>>74744987
That will be the next step after we gather enough members. After buying some land, we can start a take over but I can't discuss that here.
>>
>>74745100
Then keep your eyes open whenever I start this thread.
>>
Went there 2 years ago, beautiful country. Wouldn't mind living there at all.
>>
>>74745581
>Muh filter
This isn`t reddit, go there if you can`t take free speech cancer.
>>
>>74745609
Allot of Russian and a few European jews did this very same thing in Palestinia during the Ottoman empire.

They legally bought up allot of unused and unwanted land and built it up as an insular community. Now look how the world treats them, people think jews only existed in Israel after WW2.

It will be the same way after a few years, a bunch of clever people build a successful and thriving community and then the retarded masses cry oppression because they are not allowed to take advantage of what others built.
>>
>>74740302
Are atheists allowed and what do you consider a major heredity disease?
>>
>>74745738

See >>74745325
>>74745568

Would I be allowed?
>>
>>74745207
It will be overwhelmingly european as it interests only Europeans. the Spectrum is supposed to do away with the debates of "is x white?" which is subjective. The state will be 99,9% "white", I can guarantee you that.
>>
>>74742347
>>74741293
IQ should not be tested at a young age desu. It only gives an indication when you're a child, but IQ 'grows' untill you're an adult. Children always have a lower IQ (83 for a 3 year old is pretty high desu, I got 110 when I was 10 or so, but again that all doesn't mean shit) than their adult selves.
>>
>>74740302
>no birth deformities

How serious are we talking? I have a very small one that doesn't impede me in any way.
>>
>>74740302

What about gays and lesbians? I wouldn't mind them as long as they keep to themselves and don't have their God awful rallies and LGBTQIAPKRMFNEP groups.
>>
>>74745248
Yes, that's why we had to go underground.

I don't know about the temple thing.
>>
>>74745697
Any thoughts on how training will be structured? East Asian training methods differ greatly from Western methods, although the few East Asians who do come along probably possess military experience and could be put to use.

I am trained for tropical environments and have SERE and Assault Infantry certification. What type of defence setup will there be?
>>
>>74745886
Even if there are blacks they will be intelligent ones which is not a problem in my experience.
>>
>>74745920

I think they're referring to birth defects like downs or microcephaly.
>>
>>74740302
Can I join? I have a Chemical Engineering degree from a top 50 US school. I'm also like 70-80% white, so I'm light brown.
>>
>>74745996
> inb4 Mmusi Maimane comes along
>>
One question

How do you guys feel about interracial couples moving there if they qualify with everything?
>>
>>74745282
>1. What is the government going to be like?
Small. That's as much as I can say atm.
>2. Where in Namibia are you planning on developing this volkstaat?
Mostly in the South. 80% of the population lives on the northern border.
>3. Would non-whites be allowed in as temporary guests, with, say, a given time to leave?
Still being debated.
>4. How long until this project actually happens and collapses because all the citizens are spergs and can't get along?

Hence the requirements. We got 500+ members within a month last year. It grew insanely fast and even if a fraction actually takes part it will still be a large number, the softies should follow suite after initial success.
>>
>>74746066
He will never, he is a regressive liberal twat.
>>
>>74745325
Do you adhere to the general requirements?
>>
>>74740302
Why Namibia?
>>
>>74745440
Women generally fuck with the conquerors.
That is to say, initially we will have a few, but later arrivals within years will come after it stabilises from initial establishment.
>>
>>74746235

Generally, I believe so.
>>
>>74745489
We got in the news though. That's already further than 99,999% of these posts go. I'm here to pick up the pieces and get it going again.
>>
>>74745500
Cheers.
>>
>>74745565
The land is cheap.
>>
>>74746402

So yes.
>>
>>74745609
Is Crimea under Russia or Ukraine today?
>>
>>74740302
How would one go about this?

Do I basically submit my data for revision and reserve a patch in the event of Germany's collapse?
>>
>>74746514
Might be so. I have no idea how wealthy these backers are. But the food costs, water, importing materials etc. Will cost a fortune.
>>
File: 1373817811430.jpg (21 KB, 275x290) Image search: [Google]
1373817811430.jpg
21 KB, 275x290
>south afrikan cuckoldry grand grandmaster wants to teach people how not to be cucked
>after his people got willingly genocided by a bunch of 60 IQ niggers

Not so fast Tim
>>
>>74746453
It's going to end like all the others. That`s the nature of the internet. At least it isn`t obvious bait (that still gets taken by newfags) or some other reddit-tier cancer.
>>
>>74745819
You still here?
>>
>>74745852
Exactly.
>>
>>74742198

Implying other countries or foreign actors would not intervene.
>>
>>74745853
Yes, and the disease question depends.
>>
File: Mugabe.jpg (22 KB, 367x450) Image search: [Google]
Mugabe.jpg
22 KB, 367x450
>>74740302
And how do you expect this to succeed where Orania has failed?

What's going to stop someone like Uncle Bob flying over some of his shitty mercenaries, militia and army and taking over the place?
>>
>>74745920
Like?
>>
>>74740302

you should ban scientology too.
>>
>>74743797
> electing a guy who will close thr border to niggers is a bad thing
> building an unsustainable settlement in zombie territory is a good thing
>>
>>74745935
They are allowed.
>>
>>74745768
btw I'm an architect obsessed with Roman/Classical Antiquity urbanism.
>>
>>74745976
Debatable. We're going to need a strong conventional military.
>>
>>74746637
Your greentext is pure fiction.
How can you consider white south africans cucked when they still hold a massive economic majority in a predominantly black nation. We even have laws which hinder whites specifically from succeeding in business and it still does not matter.

You are the cucked ones, any one in the EU is a complete cuck.
>>
>>74745996
Yes.
>>
>>74746024
Yes.
>>
>>74746169
Alright, thanks for the answers, man.

I do have a concern about the climate of Namibia, however. Since the country is dry as fuck, and the area with the most rainfall is in the northeast, away from the volkstaat, what is your plan for getting water to the colony?
>>
File: 1456365575601.jpg (20 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
1456365575601.jpg
20 KB, 360x240
As interesting as this is, I'm still wondering how you are going to do this. I'll gladly assist but I don't want to play rolplay, as said by this man here >>74744866

Also this >>74746332
Such an odd choice with all the African countries, heck, we have chances in Eastern European countries.

As much as I would like to go on and on about how I will help make this work, I really can't just take someone's word for it.
>>
>>74746060
How fit are you?
>>
>>74746851
Vlaming?
>>
>>74746960

So I am allowed then?
>>
File: 1462820372670.jpg (29 KB, 248x280) Image search: [Google]
1462820372670.jpg
29 KB, 248x280
>>74746844
>>74746930

Your little power fantasy is very racist, i should report it to your negro masters so they can break in your basement and take you to jail.
Where Mbotumbe will make you his white wifey and teach you how not to be raycis
>>
File: 1451520522342.jpg (162 KB, 932x757) Image search: [Google]
1451520522342.jpg
162 KB, 932x757
We can bring our guns, right?

I have 100 - 150 within my family. Enough for a small militia.
>>
>>74746154
Both must qualify with everything.
>>
>>74746797
Two webbed toes
>>
>>74746990
Better than average definitely. I'm going to the gym a lot too so I'll get fitter.
>>
>>74746332
Lots of cheap land, coast, very underpopulated, resources, weak military.
>>
I have a 127 iq but im a sort of mullatto with indigenous and withey, i speak fluently 4 european languages and studying 2 more

Im currently studying math
>>
>>74746402
Be specific now.
>>
>>74747062
You consider the will to live in a successful society to be a power fantasy?

You certainly are a good goy indeed. You should stay in your safe space were all thought of an alternative way of living is seen as a power fantasy.
>>
>>74747040
Correct.
>>
>>74746601
I'm just spreading the idea. We are expecting to have a website soon, then we can discuss this further.
>>
>>74747347
Again, can I bring my guns? We have at least 100 - 150 long-arms. Christ, we haven't even counted the pistols.
>>
>>74746844
Would "gender roles" exist in society? Like, my girlfriend's an engineer, would there be any discouragement in schools and in public towards women taking on these kinds of jobs and being further influenced to go down the typical housewife route? I'm just curious, we meet all the entry criteria and I'm interested in this idea.
>>
File: anglomasculinity.jpg (611 KB, 1059x1420) Image search: [Google]
anglomasculinity.jpg
611 KB, 1059x1420
>>74747235
>indulging the little newfags's power fantasy
OP and his friends are no more older than 12, you should not reply to them
>>
>>74746641
Go watch your girlfriend get fucked by Muhammad.
>>
>>74740302
hoe apply ek?
>>
>>74747269

>English first language
>Haven't had IQ test yet (but teachers and professors referred to me as intelligent)
>Traditional Catholic
>Not a furry, feminist or other degenerate
>>
>>74743702
Israel is pretty cool, so why not?
>>
OP and his followers are literally the retards from every horror flick who amaze you with their unrealistic stupidity
>>
>>74740302
I have another question.
You say you will take over Namibia in the future.
You say only people with a high IQ will be allowed to live in the society.

So what will you do with the low IQ people after the take over? What will happen to children born with disabilities or grow up to be high IQ?

Eugenics maybe, forced sterilization?

I dont think its a good idea to take over any government. Safer to just legally expand and have a private security force instead of a military.
>>
>>74740302
46, but no degree. Not sure of IQ, I can take a test. Need to lose about 20 pounds. I've been farming on the same family farm since I was 9. Farm is 30% organic now. I don't talk or act like a hick, I take my farm very seriously. Used to do some husbandry, but not for the last 10 years (Dairy, chickens, pigs).
>>
>>74746716
On what bases? We discriminate based in IQ primarily. If they say racist, then they will be forced to admit blacks are less intelligent in general. It's like critising the entrance requirements to a private school.
>>
>>74747516
Also:
>No birth defects of any sort
>>
>>74746765
>>74746752
This.
Non of this is secret so what is the plan for militarization? Can you muster both a force to be reckoned with and the logistical capabilities to deploy them without or even against the local governments will?
>>
>>74746765
They get shot. I hardly understand why they would even be capable of military projection when he can't even feed his own population.
>>
File: mexican-with-normal-sized-gun.jpg (116 KB, 700x501) Image search: [Google]
mexican-with-normal-sized-gun.jpg
116 KB, 700x501
>>74747347
OKAY, you seem to be ignoring me.

If I want to come to Namibia -

>IQ over 100
>Catholic
>Prepping for service so physically great

- Can I bring my guns?

This is the deal-breaker for me. No reason to come if I can't bring the guns.

And I got a lot, and since this is Africa, I'm assuming we're gonna need them anyway?
>>
>>74747610
>Average body type as well, but on the skinnier side.
>>
>>74746332
I looked up Namibia and it turns out that their population is two million and their military is extremely poor. They have 10 tanks and their jets are from 1950's.
>>
>>74746816
That falls under New Age imo.
>>
Can my Americunt self join in on the fun?
>>
>>74747720
All we need are some RPG-7's, they're cheap in Somalia right?

Simple AT and AA and we can seize the nation. Too much attention though
>>
It all sounds very interesting and I'm almost inclined to say that I would be on board. My question is however, how would we manage to take the place by force? How would we manage to secure it against invaders and perhaps neighbouring nations or the African Union? Lastly, how do we acquire the firepower?
>>
>>74746973
Artificial irrigation. We're taking inspiration from Israel.
>>
>pol actually, literally intends to form its own country
I never thought you autists were this dumb.
>>
>>74747821

>>74747716
>>74747610
>>74747516

What do you think?
>>
>>74747819
I want to add one question as well. How do we keep NATO out of this?
>>
>>74740302
>IQ average must be 100+
top kek
>>
>>74746975
You don't have to. I'm not asking anyone here to commit anything, just keeping the idea alive until we can get the website going.

If you know someone willing to make a basic one, all help will be greatly appreciated. After abandoning eight chan last year we spread out so we need a new rallying point.
>>
>>74747043
Yes.
>>
File: ianian flag.png (16 KB, 507x227) Image search: [Google]
ianian flag.png
16 KB, 507x227
this thread is fucking hilarious
no country in earth is going to allow whites to take anywhere in africa south of the arab african states. also nu-south africa isn't going to be happy either, especially because of the ANC.
>>
>>74747098
Full open carry allowed everywhere. No qualms about that.
>>
File: 1462908690127.jpg (992 KB, 2160x2880) Image search: [Google]
1462908690127.jpg
992 KB, 2160x2880
Sounds like a good project. Anyone with civil oversight seeking to expand this chart into a scale of a small town for starters?
>>
>>74747573
implying iq of 110 is high... if you are not able to score 110 points on your intelligence testing you are beyond fucking stupid and dont deserve to reproduce
>>
>>74747375
Yes. People are posting faster than I can reply sorry.
>>
>>74746453
link?
>>
>>74747403
There would be no discouragement, but also no outright feministic promotion. Let things be. Although, it would be important for women to know how to shoot.
>>
>>74747602

On the basis that you're invading a sovereign nation.
The Namibian government will never go along with this, and that will legitimize others to intervene. Even if the Namibians themselves can't kick you out, other countries will give them military support. Or some rich Soros-like person will fund mercenaries.
>>
File: St.jpg (62 KB, 880x495) Image search: [Google]
St.jpg
62 KB, 880x495
>>74747819
>>74747920
These.
If you want to perform this, I really think you should begin typing or writing an entire plan and read plenty of books before going out with this. It might take some years before you are actually ready to start -any- of this.
I've been reading philosophical books since I was 12, and they've all given me a whole new perspective on the world for each book I finished. I know plenty of politics and plan on running for Mayor in my town which is currently very poor. Even as a vet and a man who has very good money compared to others, I honestly think this should be more planned and organized before you begin these recruitment things. Trust me, I'm sure it is possible, but I don't want you to rush through things and in the end have some retards rush into some foreign country.
>>
>>74748091
Namibia had an apartheid project in the works, but it never got fully implemented
>>
>>74740949
Where do i join, I'm Irish-Ukrainian and an IQ of 104. Studying Network Engineering in UCD
>>
>>74747475
Tot ons n webwerf skep moet jy maar net wag en die idee onthou.
>>
File: 1463065071900.jpg (40 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1463065071900.jpg
40 KB, 657x527
A-a-are manlets allowed? 169 cm here.
>>
>>74740302
Fuck this >regardless of your skin color
should be some basic restrictions or your getting 100iq niggers
also how is a place surrounded by the most rancid genetic filth the best place for a white homeland?
>>
>>74740302
Let it be known on this day, Sunday 22nd of May 2016: I approve of this concept, as I have been pandering to many the absence of a developing presence in the vast expanse of the African continent. I qualify under all mentioned circumstances of screening and would be a willing participant in the project's development. I am requesting more information, including your mission statement, representation of this flag, and under what limited resources I do have, how it is I can contribute.

I believed SA was our foothold, keeping geopolitical divide for Antarctic excursions if the opportunity arose. I surmised this would have gradually expanded north, until they began the massacres.
>>
>>74748034

Cool. One question. How will we deal with the natives (white or otherwise)?
>>
>>74747573
Eugenics.

Namibia is illegitimate as is. Most live in the north and whites are getting secretly genocided in their own homelands and Julius surely doesn't want us in SA.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.
>>
>>74747821
Alrighty, I'm in with this idea then.

>130 IQ
>No major genetic diseases
>Protestant
>Slightly overweight, but working on it
>English
>Not a degenerate
>Have Scottish, French, Irish, English, Breton,
Navarran ancestry
>>
>>74747579
Welcome aboard.
>>
>>74748439
You've got a point, as such a failure happened before:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bophuthatswana_conflict_%281994%29
>>
>>74740302
This is the dumbest thing ever. I'll make this very simple for you:

Africa for Africans, Europe for Europeans, Asia for Asians and America for mongrels.

GTFO of Africa and go home.
>>
>>74747690
One of the reasons he can't feed his own population is because of resources diverted to keep his military active and loyal.

The cunt would jump at the opportunity to stick it to another Westernized state in the region and while Zimbabwe is often a joke, his military resources are quite a serious matter along with his merriment in deploying them in the past to kill civilian populations.
>>
>>74748376
>There would be no discouragement, but also no outright feministic promotion.

That sounds like an ideal society 2bh, no feminist SJWs running rampant and all adults contribute and are vital to the workforce, I'd be happy to go over provided it's safe.
>>
>>74748873
America for native americans

GTFO of america and go home.

dumb fuck
>>
I have an IQ around 128, going into Computer Sciences, with no hereditary diseases. I am slightly overweight, but am chipping away at it and have above average upper body strength relative to my size/weight.
Heritage from Caribbean and Asia, but I'm whiter than a lot of people here. Would I be allowed?
>>
>>74747720
Yes.

And we plan to do it legally with purchasing land like Israel did.

If they get butt-hurt, we can enforce our legally acquired claim.
>>
>>74748808
Forgot, I do have experience in farming and some machine labor, not much however, but still useful. I'd say I'm good at killin' shit though
>>
>>74740302
How would I get into this? Give me all the info you can
>127 IQ
>201cm tall, athlete & strong (played 3 sports over 10 years each)
>agnostic
>9/10 physique, bit skinny
>firat language is Indo-European even though I speak English better
>no weird sexual fetish
>no sickness (literally the last time I was sick was 20 years ago and it was a common cold)
>green eyes
>blonde/brunette hair
>>
>>74749001
I'm trying. How about you?
>>
>>74748262
Someone posted the link.
>>
>>74749075
4th Reich material here
>>
>>74748416
We acquire land legally like Israel and just enforce with private military if shit hits the fan.
>>
I look forward to seeing the website up and running.
>>
Oh look the /pol/ony threads somehow managed to become MORE autistic
>>
File: zwMwJLMv.jpg (12 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
zwMwJLMv.jpg
12 KB, 400x400
File under: things that will never happen

Oh well..
>>
>>74740302
>I don't know my actual IQ but i'm sure it's over 100
>No hereditary diseases
>Agnostic
>Not obese or anorexic
>First language is English
>No mental illnesses

Can i get in?
>>
>>74748439
Yes, but for now I'm simply informing.

In the very near future once we get a website up again it will have for extensive information.
>>
>>74749188
There's one glitch though.
I'm originally serbian.
Isn't that somehow goos?
I have an unimaginable hatred towards muslims of any sort.
>>
>>74749366
Fair enough.
>>
>>74748454
Just remember the idea. We are still searching for someone to get a website up and running again.
>>
>>74749188
>>74749388
top cec bajo
>>
>>74741362
So where do you guys hang out now?
>>
>>74748614
Did I specify height?

We are promoting a culturally European, conservative, efficient society in Africa not creating the masterrace.
>>
>>74748674
Desert?

No one wants the land, we have the expertise to develop it, there is sand sand and more sand between us and them the size of Spain.
>>
>jewish honeypot

not even once
>>
>>74748681
If you know of anyone who can make the website again please ask them for assistance, you can even go right ahead and start it on your own since we're quite spread out atm after last year's exodus.
>>
File: perfect german.jpg (116 KB, 650x975) Image search: [Google]
perfect german.jpg
116 KB, 650x975
>>74749476
I would gladly help in any way I can.
>>74749388
I'm originally Ukrainian and too, have a terribly strong hatred for muslims. But the thing is it's the idea that matters. I'd say that if we all as Europeans (any whites really) got together we can literally build a superpower from the ground up in a matter of years.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.