[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>implying authoritarian states don't cuck you the most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: upset man in bath.png (94 KB, 204x214) Image search: [Google]
upset man in bath.png
94 KB, 204x214

Why do you guys love Hitler and Donald so much, exactly?
>>
>>74735064
I hate multiculturalism more.
>>
>>74735112
Because a wog called you whitey in year seven? multiculturalism is sick, kebabs are skitz
>>
>>74735064
Libertarian nationalism appeals to people here.
Strong nationalism with small government.

Also we are just extremely contrarian. You say red I say blue. That too.
>>
>>74735216
All white libertarian is perfect
>>
>>74735064
Because they have pride in their country. They don't bend over and let the globalist Jew fuck them in the ass.
>>
>>74735216
Indeed, I remember /pol/ in the 1980s, it was like the American edition of Pravda in here.
>>
>>74735216
>Libertarian nationalism
Is an oxymoron you giant faggot. That's probably why it appeals to retards like you, its contrary to everything, even itself.
>>
>>74735064
>Imblying australia today is any less authoritarian
The only difference is what is being forced on us
>>
>>74735391
Not saying Australia is any better. Plenty of /pol/acks here too
>>
File: descarga (16).jpg (3 KB, 160x168) Image search: [Google]
descarga (16).jpg
3 KB, 160x168
>>74735064
>Implying that human nature isnt wrecked by deafault.
>He hasn't read the most redpill book there is, the Leviathan.
>>
>>74735463
The fact is that I dont give a fuck how authoritative a state is, just as long as they're enforcing what I want.
>>
>>74735552
You realise that will literally never, ever happen, right?
>>
>>74735200
tell that to cronulla mate
>>
>>74735376
He meant that government is libertarian, and people are nationalist. I.e. everybody who hates nigs/spics is free to say about it in public.
>>
>>74736109
Wogs love me because I love wogs. Implying white people didn't start the riot
>>
Serious question here how will Donald trump make authoritarian state out of USA?
>>
lolbertarians biggest flaw is that it thinks humans live in bubbles and our actions dont effect the lives of others.
>>
>>74735064
>Filename

You triggered me
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.