[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much of Trump's success is just because people have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: ap20512607534.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
ap20512607534.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
How much of Trump's success is just because people have enough of leftist SJW bullshit, and not because his voters care that much about his program?
>>
the other option is hillary clinton or a pussy

douche and turd episode of south park perfectly encapsulates all american elections
>>
it's honestly because people just want to see what would happen if he actually got elected. it's mostly curiousity
>>
Probably a fair amount, but I'm fine with that. What started as shitposts on Tumblr has now become such a retarded cultural force that it's worth just electing him to do away with it.
>>
>>74724884
curiosity killed Bruce Wayne
>>
>>74724787
95%

5% actually believe he has good ideas.

source:
>http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/20/politics/poll-shows-policy-difference-among-trump-voters/
>>
>>74724787

People keep mentioning that everything is rigged against him, but honestly the planets are aligning.

>strong democrat candidates Biden and Sanders have no chance
>instead somehow elect Shillary with 20 volumes of scandals in her wake
>Sanders continues to divide the Democrats through scorched earth policy

>capitalizes on the rhetoric the GOP has been driving the past 4 years about how the Dems are out to get you and personifies that
>everyone is convinced the liberal media is lying
>literally anything negative you hear or say about him is disregarded as a shill opinion

Really everything is going excellent for him. Will probably win.
>>
>>74724787

People are pissed (and have been for quite a while) about globalization and the defense/pharma industries that get infinite money from the government. Establishment candidates have all supported that. Even "hope and change" Obama (especially him).

Trump tried to run for a "Reform Party" before. Its platform made a lot of sense. It's what the republican party should be.

But yeah, pissing off the SJWs and the memes in general probably is what is making him win.
>>
I'm a liberal but I'm voting Trump because I've had enough with the extreme left taking away our freedoms. I know he is racist but I really just dont care anymore.
>>
We haven't elected an actual dumb guy since JFK, who got into Harvard because of his father just like Trump would have never gotten into Wharton without his legacy admit. LBJ was just not a genius.

Likely sub 120 IQ Presidents (since 1900):
Harding
Hoover
Truman
Kennedy
LBJ
Reagan
Bush II
Likely above 120 IQ presidents (since 1900):

Roosevelt, Teddy
Taft
Wilson
Coolidge
FDR
Eisenhower
Nixon
Ford
Carter
Bush I
Clinton
Obama
>>
>>74724787
the amerifat stupidity
>>
>>74725425
>he doesnt know not a single US president has had an IQ under 120
>>
>>74725639
>he doesnt know not a single US president has had an IQ under 120

Proper English is racist.
>>
>>74725425
your entire list is a big fat biased guess
>>
>>74725726
>pointing out english errors
>>>/reddit/
>>
File: 1458106580747.gif (2 MB, 350x240) Image search: [Google]
1458106580747.gif
2 MB, 350x240
>>74724787
Almost all of it.
>>
>>74725836
>your entire list is a big fat biased guess

It is admittedly conjecture but then again we have academic and military records for these guys.

Taft was top of his class and was the only Chief Justice and President. Wilson was top of his class at Princeton. Silent Cal Coolidge was top 10% at Amherst back when that meant something. FDR may not deserve to be in that group as he wasn't a standout student but he received a top notch education. Eisenhower has military records and tests showing his intelligence. Nixon was a top-tier student everywhere he studied. Ford was an Eagle scout, an academic all-american and went to Yale law as a middle class guy back when that was nearly impossible. Carter was top of his class at USNA and worked in the Silent Service. Clinton was a Rhodes Scholar and Obama was Law Review at Harvard.

As for the Sub 120s:

Harding went to a directional school and flunked out of studying law. Hoover barely graduated from HS and wouldn't have gotten into college but it was Stanford's inaugural year. Truman was a hat salesman. Kennedy got C's in high school and wouldnt have gotten into Harvard. LBJ went to a teacher's college and was not eloquent. Reagan was a middling student. Bush II was a Yale legacy that got C's.
>>
>>74724787
It's more like redneck hicks are sick of having a Black man as their president. Only the Gamergate nerd faction of Trump's fans care about SJW shit.
>>
>>74724787
he could represent the most important protest vote of recent history.
>>
>>74724835
Vote or die motherfucker
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.