[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why, and when, did we start this meme that rape is so damaging
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45
File: 1457849113422.gif (817 KB, 200x233) Image search: [Google]
1457849113422.gif
817 KB, 200x233
What do they get out of pretending like it's so fucking horrible? "Oh no, a benis was in my bagina how can I live in my own skin??"

I dunno. Sometimes people's houses are robbed, and somehow they manage to still live in the same place. Change the fucking locks.
>>
getting robbed and being raped are 2 completely different things
>>
Who dat semen demon?

I wanna berry my dick in her
>>
Back in the days, rape was comparable to property damage.
Especially if the woman was married, raping her was like going up to a dude's car and smashing the shit out of it.
>>
File: giphy.gif (499 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
499 KB, 500x280
>>74721586
I bet 100 dollars Zooey Deschanel talks while giving head.
>>
>>74721586
Being held down while someone shoves their cock in and out of you seems pretty fucking horrible desu.
>>
File: 1457841411972.png (375 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1457841411972.png
375 KB, 600x800
>>74721781
>dumb hue monkey shitting up my thread by begging the question
Not on my watch, hueboon.
>>
File: 1460167472913.jpg (29 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
1460167472913.jpg
29 KB, 292x257
>>74721782
>berry
>mexican intellectual

everytime
>>
>>74721782
White women are not for you, Jose
>>
>>74721586
>>>/r9k/
>>
I see rape as no different than any other kinds of assault. It's only sensationalized because that's how women are; call for aid from white knights and blow things out of proportion, and of course a lot of men are conditioned to buy into that bullshit.
>>
>>74721586
You should get raped in the ass for that edge
>>
It's a violation of your person. I imagine it would be the same if some dude raped you twixt the cheeks, though I don't really have any solid evidence other than my dick.
>>
>>74722101
Or I could get beat up and it would be the same thing. Either way it's physical damage, possibly. And nothing else. Plus, women cum during rape all the time, so that's not even comparable.
>inb4 just because they cum doesnt mean they like it
>>
>>74721586
Okay. I'll use an example that racists can understand.

Imagine that your parents are taking you for a walk in a park like they do once in a while.
They chain you to a pole, leave you alone and go shopping.
One black person show up. You can't move because you are chained.
The black person puts his erect penis in your mouth. He ejaculates inside.
Then he walks away after telling you that white men are no different from women.

Would you like that?
>>
>>74721586
Because it's the ultimate form of domination and invasion of someone else's body and complete disregard of their will.

I don't think there's anything comparable to that level of powerlesness and fear.

Also, the colateral damage can be life changing. STDs, undesired pregnancy and some even get beat up with broken bones and more.

If that's not traumatizing...
>>
>>74722194
>Or I could get beat up and it would be the same thing
Stop projecting, you would cry like a bitch, go back to /b/
>>
Someone post the picture of the teacher at a blackboard with a whole bunch of facts about rape on it.
>>
>>74722388
This was the only teacher at a board image I could find.
>>
>>74722370
Yeah... not an argument.

>>74722217
struggling to see the point of this post. who said anything about race either?

>>74722267
you're pulling stuff out of your ass. source your shit, and don't you dare link something from gender studies. oh what's that? you're just parroting random bullshit you've heard? thanks for contributing!
>>
>>74722217
I'd like that more than a stabbity stab to the neck, less than a slap.
Shit example.
>>
File: 1463272770462.jpg (57 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1463272770462.jpg
57 KB, 500x375
>>74721586
>Get crushed by a man twice your size
>He grips your wrists and pins your legs with his knees
>Any clothing you're wearing is torn
>Jewelry, phone, and other valuables stolen
>Dick rams into your pussy with no foreplay or care
>You start to bleed as your vagina is being torn and stretched
>You start to get choked, spit on, and struck
>Finishes inside you, potentially leaving you pregnant and without a means to call the police or an ambulance

Most """""rape""""" nowadays is a complete joke but that doesn't mean there aren't legitimate cases of sexual assault. That shit is scarring, traumatizing, and if it happened to me if I were a woman I'd probably consider suicide.
>>
>>74721977
I've already had them in the order of dozens, they really seem to enjoy my ample proportions if you get my drift.

What are you going to do to stop me? Just give me the name of the chick in the OP.

>>74721967
>he can't into God tier oldfag memes
>>
>>74721586
Might as well make a game of it.
http://natchez.craigslist.org/mis/5598293968.html
>>
>>74722609
>bragging about the size of your dick on a Congolese basket weaving forum
Projecting much, Gonzalo?
>>
>>74722514
What are you, retarded? What do you want me to source? News of rape daily posted in this board? Or do you live in a bubble and have no comprehension of how does a punch feel like? Nevermind a beating by one or more men. Nevermind the fact that many women end up dead or in a coma after a violent rape.
>>
>>74721586
Ironically it stems from ancient religious traditions so hated by my most feminists.

If you think about it in a detached manner, it's nothing more than a forcible insertion of unwanted biological material. Like a bully opening your mouth and spitting or blowing snot there.

It's certainly gross and vile, but hardly life ending.

Sure, it COULD end in a baby, but in America you can just abort it. It's not like you're stuck with a rapebaby.

But feminists peddle a narrative about the destructive nature of rape that both marginalizes rape victims and does rape victims more emotional damage than is necessary because rape isn't a tool of male control over women. It's a tool of female control over men.

What do I mean by this?

If America really suffered from a "rape culture" literally no one would give a shit about it when it happens, like in say, most of the rest of the world, where women are treated as property only worth less because you don't beat your couch. But the fact is that men, for the most part, deeply love the women in their life and want to keep them safe and protected from harm. The fact that men of the west also abhor rape is what really gives feminist rape hysteria it's power.

But feminists consider rape an enormously destructive psychological force and social stigma so that rape essentially is put on par with murder. Ironically (or not, I can't tell) this has a twofold effect. For the few scumbag men who actually do get off on the power trip afforded their crime, it gives them even more power. To the victim, it makes it that much worse.

Feminists, however, don't care. It's their weapon to use against men and that's all that matters to them.
>>
>>74722514
>Yeah... not an argument.
Edgy teenager fapping on rape and thinking that's a good thing because "it makes the girl cum". And you're telling I have no argument ?

Just fucking imagine getting rape in the ass you jack ass, that's the whole argument. And you know you might have a prostate orgasm, so that's basically the same thing.

Fuck off with your "same thing as being beat up". You're lying to yourself
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (445 KB, 330x185) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
445 KB, 330x185
>>74722609
It starts with Z.
>>
>>74721586
>>74722514
>Not an argument
>>
>>74722595
Incredibly graphic but probably accurate depiction.
It's no wonder why people can clearly distinguish a past sexual assault as the reason life gets turned upside down for them.
Though I just can't agree on the suicide thing. I can never see a rationale for taking your own life.
>>
>>74722514
Yes? No?

>>74722573
Really?

>>74722595
You didn't have to describe things in such a raw way, anon, you almost brought me to tears.
>>
>>74722217
So you're implying that only black people rape ? Wew, racist and bigot much ?
>>
>a am I cool yet
>>
>>74721586

It makes no sense to me, OP.

Can you give out your address so I can go over to your house and rape your asshole with a large flashlight?

t. thanks.
>>
>>74721782

zoe deschanel

probably a jew
>>
>>74722595
This description got me pretty aroused tbqh famalam. Currently hard as rock.
>>
>>74722807
I said that for OP (a racist) to understand because he can't emphatize with women.
>>
>>74721890
Probably.

I bet she gets about 3 seconds into actual head before degenerating into a distracted handjob while she yammers on about nothing.
>>
>>74722887
t'es pas drôle avec ton gaucheposting ironique fils de pute
>>
>>74721586
It matters when the female is either a virgin or married. Except for that, there's no reason for me to care about.
>>
>>74722887
so not empathizing with women is racist ?

Well, that's the left for you
>>
>>74721586
because women get value out of their sexual control over men.

If they can't control a man with their sexuality, they dont feel like they are worth anything.
>>
>>74722595

That's why feminism is such a joke. The world is not a safe place for women.

Equal rights? Can they physically take them? No?

Back in the fucking kitchen.
>>
>>74722194
Does laughing while being tickled mean it's funny?
>>
>>74721586

Same reason that alimony is abused.

There used to be a problem that both things actually addressed, and that problem is no longer considered a problem, but the tools implemented to counter said problems stick around because it's still useful to the average woman.
>>
>>74723003
Women also oppose things like handgun ownership which is a fantastic force equalizer FOR women.

But they'd rather women be raped than be able to protect themselves.
>>
File: giphy (2).gif (958 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
giphy (2).gif
958 KB, 245x245
>>74722931
I would still make her my waifu
>>
>>74722514
>source your shit,
I'll source my 5th grade health class that sex can lead to pregnancies and STDs. 4chan users just keep getting younger and younger.
>>
File: women-only.jpg (35 KB, 494x342) Image search: [Google]
women-only.jpg
35 KB, 494x342
>>74722940
We know you do Japan. Gotta fidddle those chinks in the subway.
>>
>>74721586
My stepdad says he's still relatively haunted by getting mugged at gunpoint like 30 years ago.

I couldn't really imagine getting wrestled to the ground by a guy stronger than me and having my butthole penetrated at the threat of death.
>>
>have sex with dozens of man
>complain about rape

Women logic
>>
>>74723121
Think she's married with a kid (or two) now.

But to be honest I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>74723158
>she's having sex with other men
>so I can rape her
typical indian
>>
>>74721903
That is literally the only thing women do better then men
>>
>>74723121
Stop embarassing us Nethercuck, that's a kike.
>>
>>74723119

Because muh feels. Guns R BAD CUZ THEY CAN KILL PEOPLE

>let's forget for a moment that anything can kill people

Media preys upon the woman's inability to think for herself, and so gun rights for everyone are affected via manipulation of woman feels.

All the more reason we should retract the right to vote, among many other things, from women.
>>
>>74723219
what's wrong with kikes?
>>
>>74723251

Media kikes are 99% lefty.
>>
File: 1458799591212-pol.png (453 KB, 737x515) Image search: [Google]
1458799591212-pol.png
453 KB, 737x515
>>74723158
>India
>Defending rape
>>
>>74723251
>being this new
>>
>>74723251
They're negro-blooded non-white leftist filth that vote for bigger governments and more immigration while wanting Israel to remain closed off.
They have always been at the center of wars and things we now consider evil, they need to fuck off to Israel and stay there.
>>
File: just.jpg (14 KB, 250x214) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
14 KB, 250x214
>>74722931
>tfw this is my life with current gf
>have to finish myself half the time
>>
>>74723199
Seriously
>>
>>74723413
>they need to fuck off the israel where mudbeards can nuke them all at once

ftfy
>>
>>74722938
Je suis pas ironique.
N'insulte pas ma mère btw.

>>74722953
Most /pol/ posters are racist, I assume he is since he can't empathize with women.

>>74723225
Guns are bad because they create shootings.
>>
>>74723461

starting to happen with me and my gf, she gets 'distracted' easily. more likely she just is too lazy to give a good blowjob.

in return, i've began just nutting on her face. i think part of her likes it that way, because it's less work for her.

gotta start aiming for her eyes now.
>>
>>74721586
Remind me about this thread when I'm fucking you in your tight, tight boyhole OP abd the endless therapy and inevitable suicide you'll experience from a benis in your butthole
>>
>>74723487
>knives are bad people they create stabbings
>spoons are bad because they create spoonings
>chopsticks are bad because they create choppings
>fists are bad because they create fistings
>cars are bad because they create carrings

Someone intent on killing people is going to find a way. Believe it or not, guns are already one of the hardest ways to kill a bunch of people. They aren't as easily obtainable as you want to believe, surrender monkey.
>>
File: 1454195291406.gif (534 KB, 250x144) Image search: [Google]
1454195291406.gif
534 KB, 250x144
>change the locks on your bagina
>>
>>74723487

>Guns are bad because they create shootings.

This kind of thinking is why your country will never be great.
>>
File: mSNSp8E_MPA.jpg (87 KB, 599x357) Image search: [Google]
mSNSp8E_MPA.jpg
87 KB, 599x357
>>74723542
>>74723461
Wtf, my girl enjoys giving me blowjobs almost as much as I enjoy receiving them. I can last 10 minutes or more sometimes, she cups my balls and uses hands also, in the end swallows all. She asks me to tell her about other women fucked before her too, weird considering that she was virgin before me.
>>
>>74723645
The difference being guns are only there to kill.

>Someone intent on killing people is going to find a way.
I don't think so lol. You would become a great mass murderer lol.

>guns are already one of the hardest ways to kill a bunch of people
lol

>>74723754
No
>>
>>74723487
>Most /pol/ posters are racist
False
>>
>>74721586
You should try getting raped and finding out yourself. How bad can it be?
>>
>>74723908
I say that if he cums that wasn't rape
>>
>>74723835
>only to kill

Anything held to defend you is meant to kill.

You have a weak argument.

Should we chop your arms off because you might choke someone to death if you get attacked?

Guns are tools. It's people that kill people. What is so difficult for you to understand.
>>
>>74721890
I was taking a shit while I read your post. The laughter made my bunghole go into scissors way too early. What a mess you've made in my ass, anon.
>>
>>74721903
Seems bad, but not "OMG THIS IS LITERALLY THE WORST THING THAT CAN HAPPEN TO YOU!" bad. They act like it's worse than murder. It's not even as bad as having your house burn down.
>>
>>74723835

anyways before you respond

you seriously do not get it.

people are going to kill people with or without guns

watch any isis vids? niggers are being thrown in acid, ran over by tanks, beheaded.

where was the gun control there and did it help anyone?

>nope

you gun control morons need to start identifying the problem as PEOPLE and more specifically their fanaticism, which is killing people.

gun control removes the ability to defend normal people from nutcases who aren't going to follow the law, and shoot you to death anyways.

do you understand, leftycuck?
>>
>>74724162
So you've been both raped and had your house burn down?>>74724162
>>
>>74723382
whats that supposed to mean?
>>
>>74721586
1. I think it's worse for women, because of 1 woman 10 men 1 baby logic, they are programmed to be much more protective of their sexual organ. I don't think we men can understand how bad it is.

2. Because for me as a man, what would be the worst about being raped, is if people found out about it.

People complaining about rape on GoT, but not about Theon getting his dick chopped off and completely broken down by torture. Or all the people that die etc. is pretty ridiculous though.
>>
>>74722217
Why are my parents chaining me to a tree?

He asked why rape is so bad, and then you invented a scenario that includes rape AND other stuff. The worst part of that story is my parents chaining me to a tree. And that has nothing to do with rape you fucking idiot.
>>
>>74721967
>being this new
>>
File: giphy (3).gif (3 MB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
giphy (3).gif
3 MB, 1200x675
>>74724070
>What a mess you've made in my ass, anon.

TOPKEK
>>
>>74721586
So you would rather want a black guy to rape you in the ass, meanwhile fearing for your life, and leaving you with aids than get beaten up?
>>
there are serious psychological implications you moron.

people live this perpetual fantasy that they have /some/ degree of control over their environment, it's a sense of entitlement even. but it's healthy.

when you're raped all that goes away and your psyche breaks, you start asking questions that will make any sane person schizophrenic. it's simply not possible to cope with it.

sexuality is what defines us. rob someone of their identity and see what happens. it's not pretty. this has nothing to do with Jews, feminism of the media. it's a psychological fact.
>>
>>74724287
>People complaining about rape on GoT, but not about Theon getting his dick chopped off and completely broken down by torture. Or all the people that die etc. is pretty ridiculous though.

There is an issue that female fans of fiction have with rape being a too common story mechanic in addition too the trivializing of it culturally. There is a legitimate complaint somewhere in here.

However, it is overshadowed by the "omg so triggered!" retards and the people who insist we need more female characters but nothing bad can happen to them.
>>
>>74721586
on some deep down psychological level they know their bussy is their primary value to society. so when it's violated w/o their consent, they pretty much feel worthless.

idk that's my guess
>>
>>74724233
>rape
>causes little to no lasting damage

>house burn down
>lose everything

I know which one I'd rather have done to me.

If you're going to pull the "well you can't make an arguement unless you've had this subjective experience card" then you might as well give up. With any evidence or reason to believe you, I'm going to go with what makes sense.
>>
>>74724545
1. Rape was common historically
2. Murder was common historically
3. Rape is not common in fantasy
4. Murder is common in fantasy

Too common = it exist at all in fantasy?
>>
>>74721977
neither are they for you babydick
>>
>>74724641
This is essentially the real answer, and it's obvious. Evolution has bred woman to protect their wombs, essentially, this they have an greater instinctual fear from rape.

But all the consequences for rape are now gone (except STDs. That much is still real).
>>
>>74724545
Rape isn't nearly as common as killing in Game of Thrones. That whole arguement is bullshit and you know it.
>>
>>74724530
This is a big thing, the psychological impact. Being raped is a terrible experience, but what truly seems to break people is the fear of it. A woman who can only associate men with being raped can never have a life until this is overcome. People who are terrified for years because someone that is close to them or they live with or see regularly rapes them (like a father, uncle, whatever) this is a brutally psychological pain that is hard to overcome.

If you can pass your one time random rape off as a terrible accident of fate, you'll probably manage ok and recover in good order. Once you start fearing rape in every corner and seeing it in every glace and feeling it in every touch... well, you're in a pretty bad place.
>>
>>74724653
You can replace your stuff. The trauma of losing some things can last, but I don't think I'm attached to anything I own as much as my personal space and body and right to exist with non-consensual dicks in me.

The psychological damage from rape can last a lifetime. There are a lot of variables there.
>>
>>74724530
>rape causes schizophrenia
>psychological degree

Where did you get your degree? Rape doesn't cause scizophrenia. General abuse during childhood dies increase risk, but that's just trauma in general, and it has to occur early in life to have any effect.
>>
>>74723893
Lol you are a funny guy.

>>74723971
Lol no, guns' purpose is to harm and kill, do you not get that.

>>74724195
Their country isn't safe so it doesn't matter for them

>>74724308
Lol you sure can't take a laugh
I was making fun of him since he is a neckbeard
>>
>>74724966
>you can replace things you've lost

Do you even understand the concept of money? What happens when you can't keep your job? What happens when you lose all your savings and are now in debt from your losses?

Rape? You keep ALL your resources. Nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>74725076
>Lol you are a funny guy

If you mean racist as in they are sub-human and should be enslaved/die/etc., at tops 10% of /pol/ is racist. If you mean that they think races exist, and that there is biological differences, probably 95%.
>>
>>74725076
>thinks rape is bad
>let's take away women's right to defend themselves!

You are either pretending to be retarded, or are an SJW that causes all the problems you complain about. I'm putting you on mute.
>>
File: 1436041969494.jpg (34 KB, 460x478) Image search: [Google]
1436041969494.jpg
34 KB, 460x478
>>74723487
>Most /pol/ posters are racist, I assume he is since he can't empathize with women.
>Racism is related to women

Wew lad

Leftist logic everyone
>>
>>74725216
Racist in the way they look down on other races regardless of biological differences.
You baka.

>>74725255
>women use guns to defend themselves
Are you, like, stupid?
>>
>>74725158
Well unless you're a virgin. Selling your virginity can give you much money.
>>
>>74724707
>>74724814

Rape is very common in history, I agree. Nudity was also something that happened a lot but we don't need to be explicit in either to make a show or write a book about the subject.

It is kind of tricky though. I believe historical things have to be recognized for happening, it is the only way we can learn from them, this must be remembered and shown as horrible things. There is another side though of trivializing it and go "meh, rapes happen". There is a line in there between "forgetting" and "trivializing" that I think needs to be mindful of.

We can apply the same idea to another favorite /pol/ topic: Hitler. Totally forgetting what happened in WW2 or trivializing the actions of those involved is a disservice to the people who died fighting for it and to future generations who may be able to learn from them.

I'm ok with a lot of rape in Game of Thrones as it seemed to be him trying to be realistic with the material and generally dealt with in an appropriate way.

At the same time a lot of people don't want to deal with the subject, which I can respect, even sitting here having this discussion brings up a lot of bad memories for me, I can imagine watching an explicit rape scene could be traumatic. However our society has lost the idea of "maybe this isn't the book/show/movie for you" and instead of turning it off they insist on trying to water it all down.
>>
>>74725430
Most racist /pol/ posters are misogynist. Did you not know that?
Are you more of a fool than the other fools in this thread?
>>
>>74724653
>I'm going to go with what makes sense

except you're missing some variables. implying that 'rape causes little to no lasting damage' shows how little you know about the human psyche. it's not >>74724763, either.

rape IS different for women, worse. like I said here >>74724530, they live a fantasy that they're equal to men. Oedipus tells them differently, but thanks to modern civilization they can ignore their physical limitations and pretend otherwise.

and this faux perception is what they build their sexuality on, their personality. when a woman is raped that illusion is shattered together with their identity and they're forced to face reality.

it's not easy accepting that you're weaker and should be afraid all the time. it's even harder realizing that was the case all along. you'd have to reevaluate your whole life.

that shit can take decades.
>>
>>74725514
You're the reason people are racist
>>
>>74725548
I still remember this thread where /pol/ racists said rape jokes were fine lol
>>
>>74721586
It's simple. Women realize that the one thing that society they still have of worth, can easily be stolen from them. This is what happens when you "sexually liberate" women and destroy the family. When society tells you that all women are worth is dictated by sex then when that is taken from them by force they feel at a lost. Also remember that rape didn't always just mean rape, historically it was the destruction and theft of someone's worth. To rape the country side was not just sexual but all about power. You burn people's homes, take their lively hoods, destroy their families, AND violate their women, that is all rape. What women need is also what men need: children, family, and God/community/identity. This has been take from both men and women over the years, so the last thing that women have, their sexuality, is the final straw that breaks Tryone's condom.
>>
>>74725514

>buzzwords

great argument, faggot.
>>
>>74721586
Because women are raised by their cunt mothers from a young age that their pussy is the most precious and powerful commodity they have. To rape them is to rob them of that power.

It's a worsen fate than death.
>>
>>74725158
Maybe it's an age or personal experience thing. Over time I've gained and lost lots of stuff but it never was important as the people and experiences.

I find losing ones mind a scenario harder to overcome by than losing ones stuff.
>>
>>74725647
Is misogynist a buzzword?
>>
>>74721903
How is that physically any different too sex?

Unless it's anal rape there's nothing any different.
>>
>>74723199
The most underrated post of this century
>>
File: not an argument.jpg (40 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
not an argument.jpg
40 KB, 400x400
>>74725637
Pic related

>>74725703
yes
>>
>>74722058
It's aggravated assault as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>74725748
leave
right now
>>
Women place a lot of value on sexual discretion and purity, down to an instinctive aesthetic outlook. They don't like feeling violated and transgressed upon, their fecundity is defined by preferentialism. When you rape a women, you are severely damaging and sullying the behavioral operation of her genetic interests.

Women are usually able to maintain an uneasy cognitive dissonance to accommodate casual sex (if they so choose to engage in it) through consent and virtual intimacy, but the act of rape fundamentally cannot be reconciled with the female reproductive instinct.
>>
>>74724530
You mean the psychological impact which is largely caused by people's perception of rape?
>>
>>74725457
Yeah, I think about 10% look down on other races because of their genes (and not not just culture).

>>74725513
>But we don't need to be explicit in either to make a show or write a book about the subject.
What show has been made about rape? I am pretty sure there are books about it, but I have never heard about a book about it either.

GoT is a violent show; murder, torture, fighting and rape. There are more of the first three than the last. It's not like rape is "over represented" in any show.

>There is another side though of trivializing it and go "meh, rapes happen".
Isn't murder and war trivialized too then, at a much larger scale? I'm pretty sure people got sympathy with Sansa when she was raped. More sympathy with her, than with Theon, that got his dick chopped off.

>even sitting here having this discussion brings up a lot of bad memories for me
You have been raped? Sorry to hear that.
>>
>>74722798
>You didn't have to describe things in such a raw way, anon, you almost brought me to tears.

Where do you think you are? If not trolling this is not a safe space fyi.
>>
File: 8693995.jpg (67 KB, 422x260) Image search: [Google]
8693995.jpg
67 KB, 422x260
>>74725863
nah

But if you provide a single good, irrefutable argument, then I'll leave
>>
Rape used to be such a crime because taking a womans virginity was supposed to be done in marriage and rape could severely ruin the prospects of a woman, not to mention get them pregnant with a rape baby .
Nowadays it is purely a preventative measure that it is memed into being worse than murder, otherwise some ugly men would try to rape if they knew they didn't have that much to lose.
>>
>>74724834
How is that any different than being savagely beaten or even stolen from? Almost any crime is an abuse of trust and has the potential to cause psychological harm in that way.
>>
>>74726000
Lol as I said, you are a baka.

>>74726023
I have feelings.
>>
>>74726033
>retard
>irrefutable argument
You are using buzzwords
>>
>>74726121
>I have feelings.

Confirmed for female. Your feelings don't dictate the parameters of discussion here. That's what tumblr is for.
>>
>>74726143
Pic related.

I'm still waiting for an argument tho
>>
>>74725997
there is a societal aspect, yes. but I don't see exactly how that changes anything.

it's still traumatizing as shit.

unless women became subservient to men again it can't be helped. and even then it'd take decades to change that perception.
>>
>>74725547
>using a bunch of bogus and outdated "science" to support your position

You could have at least made up something entertaining.
>>
File: This triggers the French.jpg (915 KB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
This triggers the French.jpg
915 KB, 1936x2592
>>74726121
>>
>>74723755
She's turning into a whore mate, be vigilant.
>>
>>74726198
Men and women both have feelings.
Well, but not person I guess.

>>74726215
I'm waiting for a point.
I can't contradict you if you made no point.
>>
>>74721586
topkek kill yourself

like what is the point of your shitpost? you want to make it legal for mudslimes to rape your women, or what?

consider finding a long-term solution to the problem which is your life.
aka kill yourself faggot
>>
>>74726371
I asked you to tell me why I should leave this place. You've been avoiding the point like a kid.

I'm waiting for the argument

>>74726399 This
>>
>>74726290
fun fact: Freud was never proven wrong, his theories just can't be proved empirically since the human ego can't be observed.

funnily enough, they do work on a practical level.

and I'm pretty sure neuroscientists were just recently able to prove some portions of Freud's theory.
>>
Well, first of all, unwanted sex genuinely hurts. Hell, even wanted sex can hurt a woman if she's not wet enough and you can bet that the rapist isn't going to wait until she's ready for him. You can also assume that the rapist is going to be violent on purpose. Have you ever seen rape victims? Bruises everywhere, black eyes, even broken bones are not that uncommon.

I'm not gonna talk about STDs and risk of pregnancy, that's obvious, but what is even worse is the psychological impact.

The woman may never be able to have meaningful relationships with men again due to severe trauma. You have no idea how invasive and traumatic the act is. There's a reason so many rape victims are diagnosed with PTSD.
>>
>>74726399
Also, /thread
>>
Nobody is denying that rape is (a) criminal assault and (b) a terrible thing, as is any physical assault.

All the same it's used regularly in dialog in much the same way that Jews can pull out the Shoah card - if things get tough, it's the nuclear option that allows no further discussion without crossing into the bounds of social exclusion.

It's a dialectical tactic, is my point. There's nothing inherently more special about that form of assault than any other - unless you feel that the guy lying in a hospital bed with a shattered jaw and a collapsed lung and sans his spleen actually has it "better" than you in criminal rainbow.
>>
>>74721967
>Newfags will never understand what it feels like to be King Arthur
>>
>>74722852
She was a good goy,
then she married a jew and converted.
Such is life in hollywood
>>
>>74726306
I told you to leave because you are stupid, you prove my point because you are too stupid to understand that on your own.

>>74726485
Do you also want to make me cry?
>>
>>74721586
there s nothing wrong with rape. it teaches whores a good lesson. Should be allowed
>>
>>74726000
>GoT is a violent show; murder, torture, fighting and rape. There are more of the first three than the last. It's not like rape is "over represented" in any show.
I agree. It isn't a show for sensitive people, it's like going to a horror movie and complaining when people get violently and explicitly chopped up.

>Isn't murder and war trivialized too then, at a much larger scale? I'm pretty sure people got sympathy with Sansa when she was raped. More sympathy with her, than with Theon, that got his dick chopped off.

I think there has been a fair amount of discussion on how Americans don't blink and someone gunning down 100 people with splattering blood and body parts and be fine, show a pair of tits though and people would have fits.

As for the second part, I think it may bit about women get raped daily and guys get cocks cut off pretty rarely.

Keep in mind, I'm trying to explain other people's points of view I really don't agree with here. I stopped watching shortly after the Theon thing as I knew it wasn't something I wanted to watch.

>>74726084
Correct. Most people who suffer from physical and sexual abuse over a long period by a loved one have similar situations.

I think two things here though: First is that rape often happens in a more organized and systemic way than violence. Second, for some reason there is a big psychological difference between a fist to the face and a cock in the ass.

Seriously sit down and think about it. You and a mate get pissed one night and get into a drunken fist fight over your favorite football team. A few days later you get together, laugh about it and go have another drink. Now think of instead of the fist fight you go back to his place to watch a movie and while you're so drunk you can't even stand he slaps you around, and fucks you in the ass.

I don't think you'll be talking to him the next day.
>>
>>74721586
men want virgin waifus
if theyve been raped their not
>>
>>74721586
to be this young
>>
>>74721890
talks about herself, you mean
>>
File: Still not an argument.jpg (63 KB, 288x386) Image search: [Google]
Still not an argument.jpg
63 KB, 288x386
>>74726592
Pic related, also wrong person. Are you getting angry over an argument on the internet ? Remember That you must be 18+ years old to post on this site.
>>
saged
>>
File: French Free Zone.jpg (74 KB, 650x359) Image search: [Google]
French Free Zone.jpg
74 KB, 650x359
>>74726592
>>
>>74726482
they worked in so much as they created a cult

the faggot woked from conclusions and fit his methodology to his political agenda
>>
>>74726121
>I have feelings
Either trolling or some sort of INFP leftist faggot. Any "argument" you were trying to make died with those 3 words.
>>
>>74726710
Yes I got the wrong person, I meant >>74726447
I am not angry. But I am disgusted by the way you have no feelings.

You Swiss people are stupid.
>>
>>74722058
Oh yeah, good observation.
I got KO'd by some Rangers fan at the pub last week, and now I'm pregnant.
>>
>>74726787
Umm, he told me this isn't a safe space so I replied to him properly.
>>
File: 1424288605571.jpg (39 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1424288605571.jpg
39 KB, 500x500
>>74726800
>Waaaah, people on an anonymous rice'n'noodles image sharing website don't agree with my political views

I'm still waiting for my argument
>>
>>74722595

what? that's not rape.

this is rape

>sit on bus
>get looked at
>get off bus
>man accidentally brushes against shoulder
>he says 'o-oops... s-s-sorry maam'
>go home and cry in shower for half a day
>cut self
>>
>>74726787
>implying any of these were valid arguments
>>
>>74726909
>Waaaah, people on an anonymous rice'n'noodles image sharing website don't agree with my political views

I always replied.
I'm waiting for your argument and point.
Do you have one?
Can you stop being so aggressive, by the way?
>>
File: wew lad.jpg (8 KB, 266x200) Image search: [Google]
wew lad.jpg
8 KB, 266x200
>>74727027
Your point was that I had to leave this place. I asked you why. You still haven't answered this question.

>Can you stop being so aggressive, by the way?
>>
>>74726919
barely

>be woman
>know a guy's name
>cry i was raped by [name]
>discard lack of evidence argument
>grab mattress
>>
>>74727027
gtfo leftie scum.
>>
>>74727120
Lol you sure are stupid. I replied to you here >>74726592 and you even replied. Are you, like, stupid?

>>74727142
Go away Front National voter.
>>
>>74727304
ta gueule fils de pute. t as rien à foutre ici :)
>>
File: ++argument right there.jpg (95 KB, 425x265) Image search: [Google]
++argument right there.jpg
95 KB, 425x265
>>74727304
>You are stupid

I asked for an argument
>>
>>74727356
Parle bien.
>>
>>74727391
You being stupid is an argument.
Are you, like, stupid?
Go away, stupid.
>>
>>74727395
Va te faire mettre une bite noire dans le cul, putain gauchiste.
>>
File: image.jpg (211 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
211 KB, 1600x900
>>74727304
That's not an argument.
Swiss-bro is still waiting for an explanation why he's supposedly stupid.
>>
File: N A A.jpg (13 KB, 293x172) Image search: [Google]
N A A.jpg
13 KB, 293x172
>>74727424
Can you, like, stop, like, saying, like, like ? You're being, like, totally, like, childish, like, right now.

And can I have that goddamned argument, please
>>
>>74727465
Pff.
>>
File: image.gif (334 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
334 KB, 320x240
>>74727424
Did you just fucking say that an ad hominem is a fucking argument?
Literally worst bait in the history of /pol/.
>>
>>74727550
Lol no, he asked for an explanation why I told him to leave >>74726447
You are not helping his case.

>>74727554
I'm waiting for your counter-argument.
Are you, like, very stupid?
>>
>>74727655
You tell people to leave when using an ad hominem on them is justified.
Are you more stupid than him?
>>
>>74727675
Anwser the medipack you nigger
>>
>>74727561
Ah ouais, c'est le type de sonde qui se passe? Un grand Pff?
>>
File: image.gif (1023 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1023 KB, 320x180
>>74727675
>leave
Where's your argument
>because you're stupid
Why am I stupid, where's your argument on that?
>you're stupid, you begin stupid is an argument
>>
File: UR1AWlY.jpg (10 KB, 441x408) Image search: [Google]
UR1AWlY.jpg
10 KB, 441x408
>>74727675
No, I asked you for an argument, but it looks like you can't. You've made a fool out of yourself, leave, while what's left of your honor is still left.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 750x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 750x400
>>74727704
No it's not.
Burden of proof.
Please construct an argument on how it is.
>>
if rape is everywhere then why is my dick so dry?
>>
File: 1400050481109.png (49 KB, 444x287) Image search: [Google]
1400050481109.png
49 KB, 444x287
Isn't there actually a lot of pain involved if it's those serious "pull you in a corner and rape you" scenarios? Because your vag can't quite adjust in that situation?
>>
>>74723040
that's a stupid fucking analogy. if it's hard to get a woman to cum during normal sex, and they cum easily during rape, you're trying to tell me they're not enjoying it? fuck off.
>>
>>74727716
I answered him, stop pretending I didn't, you idiots are starting to get boring, stop multiplying like ants.

>>74727748
Je dis pff car tu m'exaspères. Dégage.

>>74727764
Are you, like, stupid? I was talking to him, not to you. You wanting me to explain why he is stupid is irrelevant to him having received his reply already. You are stupid. I hope your country becomes 100% Turk and your white racist race disappears.

>>74727796
I told you to leave because you are stupid, when will you understand that?

>>74727826
First, prove I am wrong.
The burdon on proof is on you.
>>
>>74728057
Burden*
>>
File: 1412570579208.jpg (254 KB, 677x1600) Image search: [Google]
1412570579208.jpg
254 KB, 677x1600
>>74728057
Okay nigger I have no idea what you're arguing about but whatever it is, you're wrong. You literally don't know how burden of proof works.
>>
>>74728057
Bah tu fais le même en chacun de fil. Tu postes de merde chaque fois et ne réponds jamais aux arguments, seulement les éviter.
Ta gueule et dégages toi.
>>
>>74728203
Funny image.

>>74728318
On se connaît ??
>>
>>74728057
>I told you to leave because you are stupid, when will you understand that?

I told you to leave because you can't form a coherent argument, and you still havent explained me by A+B why I am stupid. Is it so hard to form an argument ? Or are you just too childish to prove yourself as an intelligent adult, as in you're able not to get upset over an argument on the internet ? I'm not your mom, I'm not your dad, I'm not your friend, I'm not going to ground you, I'm not going to shun you. I just want you to formulate a simple argument. Are you mature enough to do this, or are you just going to run away, like the little childish mind that your family and friends have to deal with everyday ?
>>
File: 1461514090781.jpg (23 KB, 320x348) Image search: [Google]
1461514090781.jpg
23 KB, 320x348
>>74724070
>The laughter made my bunghole go into scissors way too early. What a mess you've made in my ass, anon
>>
>>74721967
>look at me being new
>>
>>74728378
If you were bothered by that, you should have told me sooner! Why didn't you just ask me why I said you were stupid? Are you, like, shy? No one will ever understand you if you don't put your thoughts into words properly. See, >>74727550 had to explain your post in your stead because you didn't. But you have to say things properly on your own. We won't be able to talk with each other if you let others do the talking.
>>
>>74728371
J'ai des amis communistes francaises et j'espere que non.
>>
>>74727304
kill yourself tripwhore
>>
File: 1463537929965.png (2 MB, 1453x969) Image search: [Google]
1463537929965.png
2 MB, 1453x969
>>74723251

Is this your first time here?
>>
>>74724530
But why would the psychological impact from rape be so different from a man kicking the shit out of a woman?

In either case the sense that a woman controls her environment would be shattered, but only one crime inherently leaves her physically damaged.
>>
>>74728487
Wew lad

It's been about 1 hour when I asked you to prove your point. You are avoiding the argument and you've been telling me for this past hour that "u b stoopid". You've been BTFO by everyone in this thread. I'm just asking you to formulate a SINGLE argument. only ONE. Even in your "reply" you haven't told me why I was stupid. Why haven't you caught the point already ? Haven't you learned how to make an argument ? Didn't they teach you about dissertations in school ? Thèse, antithèse, etc ? Or are you still in preschool ?
>>
>>74728537
Je suis pas communiste.

>>74728759
no
>>
which disease I would rather have:
-PTSD from rape (DSM criteria of occasional flashbacks and paranoid every now and then)
-cancer (you fucking die)
-heart attack (dead)
-stroke (permanent brain damage)
-trauma (permanent disability)
-STD (every single STD is fully curable or controlled these days, even HIV which if take post exposure therapy after rape almost guranteed not to get)

We all know which is the least bad on this list. I read women forums to laugh every now and then, and women actually go on there to ask if something is rape and get instructions on how they should feel cause they dont actually feel bad at all. Then a few SJWs tell them that after having drunken sex with some chad for like 2 minutes until he passed out should make her scarred for life and that she should go spend thousands of dollars for lifelong therapy. its all a big fucking scam so women groups have some cause to be employed yelling about. and remember that real rapes where you are fucking gangbanged at knifepoint in an ally are maybe 1 in 100k "rapes" so dont fucking pretend that that is "rape". the comparable experience here for "rape" for us guys: you and a friend are both drunk and in the haze you fall asleep and he puts his dick in your mouth for a couple seconds and then you drunkely wake up and say cut that shit out. HOLY FUCK SCARRED FOR LIKE REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>74721586
Much of it is due to social stigma. I have a feeling that rape wouldn't be so psychologically damaging to a significant number of people if we didn't have such idiotic ideas concerning masculinity and a woman's worth

Think about it: A female who gets raped is often seen as "damaged." A man who gets raped will be denounced as a "bitch" or a "weakling."

It's utter bullshit how we view matters concerning sex. Very similar to how "virgin" and "slut" are constantly used as insults to denigrate people, even if neither label is true. Of course, you can't really discuss these issues on /pol/, because we have far too many regulars who are idiots. One minute they're denouncing "degeneracy," the next they're saying "lol u probably can't get laid" to insult their adversaries. Cognitive dissonance? Perhaps. Though using big words often tends to be frowned upon here. I guess this is the part where someone responds with green text foolishness and a smug reaction pic.

Please do exactly that just to mock me. It would be "10/10" I'm sure.
>>
>>74728826
Here's your reply >>74728487

I'm waiting for you to admit you are bad at talking.
>>
File: 1458679754944.jpg (30 KB, 304x324) Image search: [Google]
1458679754944.jpg
30 KB, 304x324
Only if not done by an attractive man
>>
>>74728921
Okay, let's see.
>If you were bothered by that, you should have told me sooner! Why didn't you just ask me why I said you were stupid?

I did, but you haven't replied.

>Are you, like, shy? No one will ever understand you if you don't put your thoughts into words properly. See, >>74727550 had to explain your post in your stead because you didn't.

If HE understood my point, why didn't you ?

>But you have to say things properly on your own. We won't be able to talk with each other if you let others do the talking.

And you have to formulate a solid argument, but you haven't, you're not making one and you probably won't.

I'm sorry, but I still don't see my argument
>>
>>74729146
>I did, but you haven't replied.
Quote.

>If HE understood my point, why didn't you ?
They say idiots understand each other easily.

>And you have to formulate a solid argument, but you haven't, you're not making one and you probably won't.
>I'm sorry, but I still don't see my argument
Are you, like, stupid?
You are stupid so you have to leave.
>>
>>74724530
>when you're raped all that goes away and your psyche breaks, you start asking questions that will make any sane person schizophrenic. it's simply not possible to cope with it.
Woman detected. Pretty weak, sis.
>>
File: 8693997_t.jpg (22 KB, 199x129) Image search: [Google]
8693997_t.jpg
22 KB, 199x129
>>74729265
Keep the ad hominem rolling, friendo, you're proving my point. And once again, "U b stoopid" is not an argument
>>
>>74724070
>What a mess you've made in my ass
JUST

MUH

ANIMAYS
>>
>>74721586
I wonder whether you would feel the same if it was your daughter or wife being raped?
>>
>>74726482
>Freud was never proven wrong
LMAO, the burden of proof lies with the claimant and forever will.

>his theories just can't be proved empirically since the human ego can't be observed
The gift that keeps on giving.
>>
>>74729446
You didn't reply.
I'm waiting for your quote.
>>
>>74729604
I would immediately disown either of them because """"""""""Rape""""""""""" these days consists of "I invited chad over to my house after 10 drinks while wearing my new lingerie and then starting sucking his dick but then he fucked me as well so I am scarred for life"
>>
File: tumblr_mcu55xgkas1rk5d6vo1_.jpg (83 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mcu55xgkas1rk5d6vo1_.jpg
83 KB, 1024x768
>>74729679
>I'm waiting for your counter-argument.
Are you, like, very stupid?I told you to leave because you are stupid, when will you understand that?
>If you were bothered by that, you should have told me sooner! Why didn't you just ask me why I said you were stupid? Are you, like, shy? No one will ever understand you if you don't put your thoughts into words properly. See, >>74727550 had to explain your post in your stead because you didn't. But you have to say things properly on your own. We won't be able to talk with each other if you let others do the talking. I'm waiting for you to admit you are bad at talking.

Or you could just see all of your posts. None of these were valid arguments.

I'm waiting for a real argument
>>
>>74729868
wew
>Are you, like, very stupid?I told you to leave because you are stupid, when will you understand that?
was meant to be quoted.

I still think it, but I don't say it because it's not an argument.
>>
>>74729868
I'm talking about the quote where you asked me why I called you stupid one hour ago. Are you, like, the most stupid racist of all?
>>
>>74721586
It's bad because muslims.
>>
>>74728057
I'm not white faggot.
>Doesn't know how burden of proof works
>can't even spell it properly

b0ss pls
>>
Rape takes away a woman's privilege as the sexual selector.
They don't like it but most of them fantasize about it, as long as it's that prison super model guy raping them
>>
File: CTeU0b5WUAIBhSZ.jpg (26 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
CTeU0b5WUAIBhSZ.jpg
26 KB, 600x400
>>74729969
I haven't said anything racist in this entire thread. You've just been calling me stupid and racist because you realised you can't formulate an argument. People like you would call you bigoted. I am once again waiting for a coherent argument.
>>
>>74730136
Are you, like, very stupid?
I'm still waiting for your quote.
>>
>>74730296
this guy is the worse bait I've seen in a while
>>
>>74730296Have you read the sticky ? Specifically the "Tu quoque" part ? I asked you for an argument, and you avoided the request by asking me for a quote.
>>74730409
but BTFO people is fun tho
>>
>>74730409
Hey, proxy.
Please don't discredit Egyptians.

>>74730516
I'm still waiting for your quote.
>>
>>74721586
All jokes aside op.

In REAL rape, I'd imagine it's a highly traumatic event. Although rare, people are stranger raped. It must be a horrible experience to be taken at gunpoint or taken with a knife at your throat, then agressively having your clothes ripped off and raped. Very rough ordeal, not knowing if you will survive or not, at the complete mercy of a strangerr who may oray not murder you after.

As for the more common rape (by someone the 'victim' knows), i don't know how traumatic that could be.

But remember, a female is not as mentally rigid as a male. Small things can and do break their phyches. So keep that in mind.
>>
>>74730574
I quoted your entire post in >>74729868 and >>74729146
Now, your argument.

Or act like a grown-up and accept the fact that you can't form an argument. I won't mock you. But the other people in this thread probably will.
>>
File: black rape.jpg (115 KB, 600x733) Image search: [Google]
black rape.jpg
115 KB, 600x733
Women are more emotional, sex is a spiritual act to a lot of them, if there's no attachment with the man in their head it haunts them. Also most rapists are gross niggers.
>>
>>74721586
This is either a bait thread or OP has never had sex with a woman. If you've ever tried to put your penis in a vagina then you would know that without proper lubricant, penetration is going to cause the woman extreme pain. It's against the law to cause someone extreme pain and trauma.
>>
>>74730747
Here's your reply >>74729969
Are you, like, even more stupid than I thought ?
>>
File: Ted making the delegates blush.jpg (128 KB, 1269x765) Image search: [Google]
Ted making the delegates blush.jpg
128 KB, 1269x765
>>74729969
>>74730136
>>74730296
>>74730516

It's funny how the French leftist always go with the "That's RACIST" line regardless of the subject. I guess that it denotes some kind of inferiority complex.
>>
>>74731075
Hey racist.
>>
File: La censure.jpg (331 KB, 1139x1054) Image search: [Google]
La censure.jpg
331 KB, 1139x1054
>>74731006
>>74726592
>I told you to leave because you are stupid
>>74726121
>I have feelings

>>74726033
This is where I asked you for
> a single good, irrefutable argument
>1 hour and 56 minutes ago
>still no argument

you're just trying to silence me. Typical leftist.
>>
>>74721586
We used to have capital punishment for rape. Read Tacitus or any other classical historian.

Being lenient on rape is a modern phenomenon.
>>
>>74730574
I'm not a proxy you faggot, many Egyptians get on here.
>>
>>74731238
Are you, like, stupid?
I'm still waiting for the right quote.
>>
>>74731247
but rape nowadays is more about the woman isnt it?

back than rapists got punished because basically they damaged someones property, at least thats how i perceive it

depends on which era you were talking about i guess, correct me if i misunderstood.
>>
>>74731283
Okay, stupid Egyptian.
>>
>>74721586
Why do soldiers pretends that war is so damaging?
"Oh no, a piece of metal is moving towards me, how can I face the outside world?"
>>
>>74731493
Moving the goalpost is another fallacy.
I am seriously starting to question your maturity. I was joking all along, but you've been making me wonder for real, this time. Please tell me you're enough of a grown-up to be intelligent enough and formulate an argument without any fallacy (even if it's technically impossible)
>>
File: 857.jpg (30 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
857.jpg
30 KB, 563x542
>>74731768
>claims he asked me to explain why I called him stupid
>can't find quote his post
>quotes a random question he asked before I even called him stupid
I thought you were pretending to be stupid, but you are seriously a stupid baka, are you?

>I was joking all along
Lol
I can't even
This is just lame, anon, lol, I mean, this is such a cliché meme that losers use

>formulate an argument without any fallacy (even if it's technically impossible)
Umm, on top of projecting yourself on everyone, you just admitted you've yet to formulate a single proper argument since you are born.

I'm sorry, this is getting funny lol, you sure are an awkward person. I am going to eat, have a nice day, racist.

Lol.
>>
>>74732166
>claims he asked me to explain why I called him stupid

Originally, I asked you to tell me why I should leave this place. You couldn't, so you moved the goalpost and claimed a different thing. That's just straight up lying, friendo.

>>I was joking all along
>Lol
>I can't even
>This is just lame, anon, lol, I mean, this is such a cliché meme that losers use

What I meant was that I assume that people come here to argue, to debate (Hence the name /politically incorrect/). This is a place of free speech. Everyone is free to say whatever they want, but they are expected to back up their claims and prove their point, which you haven't done yet. That's why I expect people to be mature enough to at least be capable of explaining their reasoning. I thought you were mature enough. You disappointed me, anon.

>Umm, on top of projecting yourself on everyone, you just admitted you've yet to formulate a single proper argument since you are born.

I said it was technically impossible to make an argument without spotting a fallacy. For example, you just strawmanned me.
When you said "stupid", you ad hominem'd me.
I am "tu quoque"'ing you right now.

>I am going to eat
you're avoiding the point

>racist
>>
>>74722573
I have news for you...
>>
>>74723119
I talked to my mom about this once.
She told me she was considering getting a little pistol and a concealed carry permit. She mentioned something about shooting a rapist in the leg and running away and calling the cops, and I told her they would arrest her. She was shocked so I explained that the law states that a firearm can only be used in self defense via aiming at the center of mass, that if you have time to aim for the leg or head, then theres other ways to deal with the situation. Nonlethal shots are "negligent discharge of a firearm" There actually was a black woman right after zimzam shot trayvon who was being beat by her boyfriend and shot her gun up in the ceiling to scare him, she was arrested and got jail time.
My mom didnt like the idea of having to actually kill someone, and she never got a gun
>>
>>74721586
>Why, and when, did we start this meme that murder is so damaging to humans? "Oh no, a knife was in my kidney how can I live in my own skin??"
I dunno. Sometimes people get killed, and somehow other people manage to still live in the same place. Buy everyone guns.

>>74731768
>>74732810
>replying to a tripfag
you asked for it tbhfam
>>
File: 1446363386396.jpg (43 KB, 500x302) Image search: [Google]
1446363386396.jpg
43 KB, 500x302
>>74721586
Because if you rape a woman you are stealing.
The only valuable service that a woman can offer in nowadays society is sex, and if you get sex by force without "pay" you are stealing their most expensive service (sex).
Pic related is the price you need to pay to have sex with a woman.
>>
>>74733896
>Implying I didn't like it
>>
it is pretty bad for women because that's their only real value in life and it's being taken forcefully

men can't understand it because we have things other than access to sexual organs to contribute to society
>>
>>74721586
Wow dude kill yourself
Women and men are different, that's like something a kid understands
>>
File: 1416892187442.gif (154 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
1416892187442.gif
154 KB, 267x200
>>74721967
>hownew.ru
>>
Why don't you go get raped in the ass then tell me how undamaged you are.
>>
>>74722217
where do i sign up ?
>>
>>74721586
its because they and everyone else around threat their body like some holy temple
>>
>>74721586
Give me your address and we'll put this meme to rest.
>>
>>74721586
How about i drop by and stick my dick in your ass
>>
The meme that rape is worse than death was perpetuated by feminists to perpetuate the female victimhood narrative. Rape is bad yeah, but more men in the US are raped every year in prison than women. Do you see them complaining?
>>
Youd be saying something entirely if you ever saw a woman get raped in real life in the middle of the night.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.