[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about this movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 2524x1892) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 2524x1892
What do you think about this movie?
>>
I didn't see it, is it a dramatization of Dr Seuss?
>>
>>74711310
It made me a #cruzmissile
>>
Reactionary liberals love it. #meatismurder
and et cetera, right?
>>
>>74711390
Me too
>>
Is it another WE WUZ KING FISH movie?
>>
>>74711310
Fucking sad man. I don't care who you are. It's not a left or right thing, the way they were treated was not right. It would take a true George Soros to do what was done to those whales.
>>
>>74711310
I liked the implication that that one orca was just evil, and that all his many offspring were likewise evil.
>>
File: 1463230482130.jpg (4 KB, 208x200) Image search: [Google]
1463230482130.jpg
4 KB, 208x200
>>74711310

It's awoovement
>>
>>74711310
I thought it was a very well done documentary on the industry of captive whales.
Of course it has a bias but whether you are for or against keeping these animals in captivity it is an interesting watch.
Also Tilikum goes pretty hard, he killed a few trainers.
>>
>>74711310
liberals had a bad time at sea world one day and decided to shit this propaganda out of their ass to ruin sea world

thats why disneyland goes out of their way to appeal to the left
>>
>>74712091
>standing up for animals being mistreated
>liberal bullshit
K
>>
File: image.jpg (407 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
407 KB, 1500x1000
>>74712267
Right, this liberal hippie faggot loved animals and supported animal rights.
>>
>>74711310

Honestly didn't give a shit. Appeals to emotion don't do it for me.
>>
>>74711310
Should never have allowed killer whales to immigrate
>>
>>74712267
if you think that the feelings of animals is more important than a corporation exploiting them for a profit, you're on the wrong board, goyim
>>
>>74711462
>#meatismurder
Not what Blackfish was about

>>74711657
Basically this. I eat meat, and support animal testing for medicine, but what SeaWorld does is outright pointless animal cruelty. Same with Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey

They do use a lot of appeal to emotion in the documentary, but the conclusion and facts presented are valid.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.