[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a question. Is it possible to have and/or raise a child
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: 1458702051441.jpg (807 KB, 3000x1875) Image search: [Google]
1458702051441.jpg
807 KB, 3000x1875
I have a question.

Is it possible to have and/or raise a child without telling the government his/her age?
No birth certificate. Just have the baby at home and raise him, etc., lie about his age whenever I need to.
>>
>>74710736
Fritzl pulled it off.
>>
Why the fuck does the government have to know my age?

Who decided that was their business and what law says I have to tell them?
It's on my birth certificate, yeah, so they know, but if I have a kid why should I tell the government his age? Fuck them.
>>
From what I can see online, it might not be entirely illegal either.
It's possible to not know your age.
>>
>>74710736
They'd have to go through the tedious process of acquiring a birth certificate if they ever want to go to school or have an ID. But, yeah, you could probs just not get it.
>>
>>74711490
Wait, are you talking not recording their birthday at all? Why?
>>
>>74711294

Because you live under the protection of that government you stupid fuck.
>>
>>74710736
if he's asian yeah.
>>
>>74711294
good luck going to school
good luck getting an ID
>>
I'm not saying calling a 5 year old 16 and letting him drive won't get me in trouble, but calling a 16 year old 18 or a 14 year old 16 might be completely passable.

>>74711532
So I could fabricate the date completely, like be off by a year or 2, when applying for a birth certificate.

>>74711617
Because there are penalties for being over and under certain ages.

>>74711725
Fake it.
>>
>>74711294
Having a birth certificate makes the "how old are you" calculation kind of easy.
>>
I always thought, before getting my license or any photo I'd I guess, if I were to trade identities with my brother, who is 2 years younger, nobody would even know
>>
>>74711762
>>74711725
Both of which are entirely free and just handed out in east coast states.
>>
>>74711974
West coast*******
>>
>>74710736
not fucking sketchy at all.

gas yourself you Fritzl tier fuck, and same goes for every pedo enabler in this thread
>>
>>74711831
If I have a baby in my bathroom and 2 years later we try to get a birth certificate, we could lie by a year or so when we apply and they would never know.
>>
>>74710736
sounds like someone's gearing up to create their own personal creepypasta dungeon sex doll
>>
>>74710736
You could probably do it but kid would be fucked when it came time to go to school, get credit, or anything else we rely on in modern society.
>>
>>74712131
I would just say he's 4 when he's really 2 and get it put on the birth certificate, everything. He would just be 2 years ahead of everybody.
>>
>>74711762
>calling a 16 year old 18 or a 14 year old 16 might be completely passable
For what purpose?
>So I could fabricate the date completely, like be off by a year or 2, when applying for a birth certificate.
I'm not sure of the process for getting a birth certificate when one was never written up at birth but I wouldn't think you could just make it up.
>>
t. free citizen.
>>
>>74712295
And what do you think they do then?

I'm just saying it's strange that I have to tell all this shit to the government.
>>
>>74710736
Yes, but it's a bad idea.
>>
>>74710736
>kid never has a legititimate ID, all his identities are false from the very start

Birth of a supervillain.
>>
>>74712251

There's other advantages such as having a name starting with A. Some shit like the teacher is more likely to remember it in large classes because it's first in the list.

You might as well go all out if you're doing this shit.
>>
>>74711294
>drivers license
>employment

Lolbertarians everyone. In order to have laws restricting the age at which people can perform certain activities, we need a way to verify their age.
>>
>>74712061
1, 2, and 3 year olds are all very different. You can't fucking tell that lie. 10 vs 11? Sure. Not 2 vs 1 or 3.
>>
>>74714844
This anon speaks the truth, you'll notice rapid development in the first 3 years.
>>
Birth certificate or not there is no good reason to lie about the child's age. If necessary there are many ways to establish proof of birth without needing to get a certificate. Then again the real problems are as others have pointed out: how do you function and survive in today's society without an ID or social security number?
>>
>>74714647
Fuck your age-restricting laws. That's the point. My age is my fucking business. Find another way to test me.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.