[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't trans activists demand research into a cure for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: pimozide.jpg (255 KB, 673x801) Image search: [Google]
pimozide.jpg
255 KB, 673x801
How is it a "cure" to encourage their delusions?
>>
Because they can't accept it
>>
Leftists see white society as an illness

by promoting things that will destroy white society (race mixing, abortion, transgenders, mass immigration, LGBTBBQ, infertility, never having children, etc) they think by destroying white society and white people the world will be cured.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-21-21-24-11.png (425 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-21-21-24-11.png
425 KB, 1440x2560
>>74703696
Never fails
>>
Transexuals get surgery. Then they're women and done with it, and usually live the rest of their life happily.

Transgenders are crossdressing MIND MY PRONOUNS psychos who demand 50 different genders on facebook, gender neutral bathrooms, and safe spaces. Their gender is whatever they tell you it is at this moment, shitlord.
>>
>>74703445
Transgender is a disease, sex reassignment is the cure. Ask Iran.
>>
>>74703994
This. Iran actually pays for your reassignment
>>
>>74703445
It's no longer a disease according to Denmark
>>
File: 50-cent1.jpg (25 KB, 460x391) Image search: [Google]
50-cent1.jpg
25 KB, 460x391
>>74703938
>and usually live the rest of their life happily
Um...what?
>>
>>74703938
>Transexuals get surgery. Then they're women and done with it, and usually live the rest of their life happily.
No, the probability of comitting suicide goes up if they transition. The exact opposite is true.
>Persons with transsexualism, after sex reassignment, have considerably higher risks for mortality, suicidal behaviour, and psychiatric morbidity [diseased state] than the general population. Our findings suggest that sex reassignment, although alleviating gender dysphoria, may not suffice as treatment for transsexualism.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21364939
>>
Personally I go in 2-3 year spurts of transsexuality. The first time it happened I took hormones for a few weeks, then stopped and thought I grew out of it. Eventually I get used to cycles and just break out my storage of girls clothes, become a shut in and wait out the depression. Then after a couple months I'm back to normal.
>>
>>74703445
Anti-psychotics make living a normal life impossible. That's why they are rarely used unless you seriously cannot function without them.
>>
>>74705303
What do you think causes it?
Any experiences or events in your life you can trace it back to?
>>
>>74703445
Mentally retarded individuals never know they're actually retarded anon
>>
>>74705436
>Anti-psychotics make living a normal life impossible
Because the alternative, eating hormones, being delusional, and seeking castration is "normal life"?
>>
>>74705303
>normal
Seek help
>>
>>74703445
just stop babying them.
>>
>>74703445
Because then it's accepting that something is wrong with them instead of believing they're a special snowflake.
>>
>>74703445
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pimozide

Mentions of transgenderism have been removed.
>>
File: Capture.png (91 KB, 1199x673) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
91 KB, 1199x673
>>74706025
>>
>>74703696
Fucked up part is she's right. Western "civilization" hate the biosphere like a plague and it hasn't stopped. And the proof itself is that most people will never accept the self-evident truth that destroying your home planet's biosphere is a fucking stupid thing to do.
>>
>>74707607
*ate
>>
>>74703445
Did that artist trace an old whomp comic
>>
>>74703696
THE ETERNAL JEW STRIKES AGAIN.
>>74703907
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.