[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /pol/ think about the kurds?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 9
File: Flag that fucks the Turks.png (79 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
Flag that fucks the Turks.png
79 KB, 275x183
what does /pol/ think about the kurds?
>>
same shit different toilet

not based
>>
Not White so I don't think of them at all.
>>
File: tfw Zyklon B.jpg (57 KB, 584x960) Image search: [Google]
tfw Zyklon B.jpg
57 KB, 584x960
>>74703230
They're Ok while they don't fight the SAA.
I know those communist faggots will betray Assad at some point.
>>
>>74703230
I don't like them, as they were in bed with erdoğan up until 2014. They don't care about anything but themselves and would side with anyone. I can't blame them on this regard though

I would have support them if they wanted total segregation. But they want to have their cake and eat it too. Autonomy basically means "we want tax bux to continue to flow to east, we want to migrate to west, but we also want to rule ourselves".

I think we should not fight to keep kurds in but rather fight to keep kurds out. #notallkurds but I'm stick and tired of dealing with 1-organized crime 2-petty crime 3-mob mentality 4-ghettos. For every "secular feminist" kurd you have 2 others who are neither.
>>
>>74703230
Most of them are still ultra-conservative muslims so not much.
I suppose they can have their own country though. May help for stability if handled correctly.
>>
Kurds are to Turks as Turks are to humans
>>
>>74703653
So not Human?
>>
>>74703695
Yes, we call them kurdroaches and post images of roaches even if they say something that makes sense.
>>
>>74703230
Ex-Doggo here
They are brave and relatively smart for Mid-Easterners
More liberal than most Arabs/Persians
and a damn lot more loyal too

Would allow stateside
>>
>>74703750
I don't need a answer from a Turk. Since it will be all the same hate. Go home.
>>
>>74703916
Exactly like you do, We feed our superiority complex from them. Just being a k*rd is enough to discard whatever opinion they have. We just post a roach image and ignore whatever they say.

I'm just fucking with you, >>74703543
>>
>>74704047
You people are all the same. I'm surprised you haven't joined country's yet.
>>
>>74703230
Worse than turks in every possible way.
They killed the armenians and assyrians during the Genocide.

Actually, they want a state that is made upon armenian and assyrian historical lands.

They don't have independence and yet want to oppress other peoples
>>
>>74704457
Depends, In all seriousness You do need answer from a turk, given the fact you ask explanation on how Kurds are vied by Turks-Turkey, and only a t*rk can give an answer (unless there is a foreigner who actually live in turkey)

Without emotions, factually. Kurds tend to be more conservative, more poor, less educated than your average Turk. This is not to say every Kurd is poor and every Turk is middle class, not as in african americans and white americans. But there is a distinction Kurds have a very good reason to revolt as we keept them in poverty and underdevelopment.

Emotionally kurds are hated for a variety of reasons, and I gave you mine above.

>>74704613
To give them credit, they did recognized and apologized for them, but only for strategic reason. Syriacs I know do really hate kurds and accuse them of landgrabbing by using syrian civil war.
>>
File: 1403212466339.jpg (63 KB, 600x674) Image search: [Google]
1403212466339.jpg
63 KB, 600x674
They kill Turks and Arabs so they're alright with me.
>>
>>74704707
You already have 20 million Kurdish people living there already. And the Europeans already hate you, might as well join them.
>>
>>74704957
We are already joined, If you are implying we should join with north syria-north iraqi kurds It won't happen. Nevermind the turks or kurds, west would not allow it Divide et Impera is the common strategy in middle east since sykes-pycott

I do agree with you that we rather should have more close relations with kurds-syrians-iranians, maybe joining the russian sphere of influence. Rather than nato-eu,. But Turkey is basically a satellite state of US of A and Erdoğan sealed this country fate by shooting down the russian plane.
>>
>>74704707
interesting insight thanks roachbro
>>
>>74704707
Iranians don't dislike Kurds like Turks do but generally Kurds in Iran are poorer and less educated.

I don't hate Kurds in the middle east. I hate the diaspora. The most insufferable, retarded people you will come across. They will accuse the Turks of the Armenian genocide while defending the Kurdish participation in it (the Kurds were fiercely pro Ottoman at the end of the war and treated christians like shit).

They'll claim other history as "kurdish". I've seen them claim the Kurds started Zoroastrianism and claim that the Achaemenid Empire should be claimed as Kurdish. So god damned delusional.

The reality is that Kurds are really just a collection of nomadic Iranian tribes living in those mountains. Kurd was a social term to designate those tribes but as of the last 150 or so years its slowly becoming a distinct ethnicity, despite that they speak a few mutually unintelligible languages.
>>
>>74703230
Based, but not as much as Assad
>>
>>74705144
Is that just your own thoughts? or your people's thoughts? your government seems to have the same personality as North Korea. just more hidden in the background.
>>
>>74703230
Sjws the army
>>
File: 160175-004-1E012468.jpg (15 KB, 360x450) Image search: [Google]
160175-004-1E012468.jpg
15 KB, 360x450
>>74703230

Based and always have been
>>
>>74705385
Well with Iran they do share the same "ethnic group" and they had other stuff to deal with besides petty nationalism. Kurds did had an Anti Iranian group named PJAK or something, simialr to YPG in Syria and PKK in Turkey. Diaspora tends to be fucked up regardless of ethnicity so do discard them
and their blind hate mixed with delusions of grandeur

>>74705500
Acutally islamist are one of the most pro west pro nato pro eu folk you ever have here. Hostiltiy towards west-eu is nothing new, Americans wrongly assume that secular turks must be "pro west" on the contarary, they tend to lean left and tend to be more eu-nato skeptic, if not openly pro russian.
Many accused erdoğan for being pro american for a good reason. Erdoğan only went insane in the last 1-2 years, when time of usefullness for the west expired. USA did supproted Erdoğan ever since 90s, for a good reason (seculars tend to be more anti usa). USA still supports islamist, I think they are just unhappy with Erdoğan. I hope they learned their lesson from erdoğan and will stop backing islamists anymore.

>Is that just your own thoughts? or your people's thoughts?
I think I can generalize
While erdoğan went berserk in the last 2-3 years we always had a western skepticism. Take a look at the first sentence

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S%C3%A8vres_Syndrome

People like west as a concept, they admire their rule of law, their seperation of powers, its secularism etc but it is always the foreign enemy. Out to get turkey, hurr turkroach gib bajk constantinopol is nothing new to the turkish mentality,. and this is just seculars, hardcore islamist hate the quffar west, leftists hate the imperialist west etc etc. which I don't bother explaining here.
>>
my view on kurds

https://tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/K%C3%BCk%C3%BCrt
>>
>>74703230
Would support to the end of the Turks ring.
>>
File: Kurdistan.jpg (59 KB, 500x490) Image search: [Google]
Kurdistan.jpg
59 KB, 500x490
The Age of the Arab is over.

The Time of the Kurd has come.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lzT96tDDbc
>>
Kill anything from the sand
Nothing lives
>>
They deserve their own country but they need to give back all the extra land they stole, remember Kurds were the foot soldiers of the Ottomans who genocided Armenians, Syriacs and Assyrians, but as long as multiple Kurdistans piss of the Neo-Ottomans Turks, Savafid whiplashers in Iran and Sunnis in general, im fine with it.
>>
>>74703230
They were literal Arabs up until the 1950s when Stalin got his hands on them in the invasion of Iran after that they dropped Islam and became pretty cool guys.
>>
>>74705500
>>74706114
If I may be so bold I think it is our mentality. We have an eastern mentality what we share with not only with middle east but also with eastern europe, particularly russia. We don't have the rampant individualism of the anglo culture, we don't see goverment as an evil entity, the "git the guburmunt out of my life" rhetoric might be seen as treason here, both from right and left, we also have a tendency to strong man leadership, islamist secular alike. simialr to Erdoğan or similar to Ataturk.

I hope I satisfied your curiosity. But one thing many westerners here ignore is the fact that Turks know perfectly well the hostility of the west.
>>
>>74705385
As a Zoroastrian, I consider myself closer to the Kurds than to the shitty Arab /turk mutts in the ISLAMIC republic of Iran. Fuck Iranians they don't even look Persian, they look semitic like Arabs or chinky like Turks. Kurds on the other hand look very much like other Aryan groups such as higher caste Indians. As long as the Arab bastard children who live in their own shit in Iran can't claim the history of Zoroastrianism I'm happy.
>>
>>74706331
You have nothing to do with the Europeans quit saying you do. Your just a Isis hand shake away from being in the middle of a WW3 and not from the USA. move now before you die from your government war with Russia.
>>
>>74706244
>but they need to give back all the extra land they stole
Delusional thinking on your part.
>>74706566
>A racist zoroastrian.
Holy hell, and I have seen everything. Most zoroastrian kurds here are pretty chill and fyi tend to have a darker skin
>>74706679
I never said we were european, but we do share few things with eastern europe and Russia. Russia also is demonized and alienated by rest of the europe and unfair to them as they can be considered european

you are trying to satsify your "hurr turkey your not yurop you sandnig you fuck fuck you roach!!" racism. I understand that. What I want you to understand that we know this. It is nothing new. I have no desire to change your view,
>>
>>74706114
Lol Muslim Iranians have been ruled by Turks and Arabs longer than Persians. Like they fucking kicked out the Shah who brought back a lot of elements of Zoroastrianism and a lot of Zoroastrian symbolism, for a fucking Azeri. Literal cucks. "We hate Arabs" but we love your religion, culture and everything pls fuck our women :D"
>>
>>74703230
just another kebab to remove
>>
>>74706972
Those turks were heavily iranized, both in culture and language. But as you said Persians Islamist do have a love-hate relationship with arabs
>>
>>74706943
>Turk trying to find friends in russia
That's a fucking joke, not even for the stance of political hostility from russia to turkey but the fact that they're specifically arming miltias to harm your military.
>>
>>74707265
As I said before friendship with russia deal is sealed by erdoğan. It is not going to happen. What I'm talknig about the cultural commonatilies. Russia is our enemy but we are more close to our enemies than to our friends. Of course an ivan can say fuck you roach and I can say fuck him back, but in regards to view on goverment-leadership-religion/state relations we are deffinetly more close than the anglo.

An alliance with russia was possible, given kurds want clay from her allies syria and iran. But anyways, Turkey IS a vassal state of USA and it will do its bidding, ever since 50s.

What I'm talking is just in lala landistan.
>>
>>74707066
>Those turks were heavily iranized, both in culture and language

Probably why their descendants would have their "Persian Empires" shat on by literally every one of their neighbours.
>>
>>74706943
> share few things with eastern europe
There you go again. you have noting to do with them. I'm afraid the past repeats itself and your kind will start the war that ends it all.
>>
>>74707511
Yes it is always race, nothing to do with governence, politics, economy whatsoever. I totally agree with you.
>>
>>74707066
It's more of a bull-cuck relationship. They claim to hate Arabs but they follow an Arab religion, have Arab names and their language is even just arabicized old Persian .
>>
>>74706566
Okay (generic kurdish name) I sure believe you are sincerely a zoroastrian that holds those belefs..
>>
>>74707508
Jesus christ we've got a dreamer here.
>Culturall commonalities
Pfft ahaha, russia legitimately takes part in international aid and offers to help the west a lot. Turkey on the other hand, even being a fucking NATO aligned country does jack shit. If you think you're anywhere near russia you are fucking kidding yourself.
>>
>>74707646
I'm from India m80, I'm just in Canada for university.
>>
>>74703230
My pizza guy, a Lebanese Catholic, told me about the Kurds.

He basically said everybody in the area hates them, and nobody will give them land. They're fighting wars that cannot be won.
>>
>>74707594
>let me tell you about your country
Sure mr american. Whatever makes you sleep good at night
>>74707674
apples and oranges, you are talking about russia to west vs turkey to west. I'm comparing russia to turkey vs nato to turkey.

>does jack shit
Disagree, we are a vassal state and do whatever West bids us to do. There are few leaks here and there but we are almost always act under usa
>>
>>74703230
Better than turks and not Assad follower syrians
>>
>>74707782
Oh god. here we go.
Unlike you. I can hate my country. I know its bad. I don't need a brainwashed turk telling me that.
>>
>>74707782
Which is factually wrong, because turkey offers no aid or international operations, and often acts against NATO.

>That next sentence
Politically fucking illerate aren't you, christ.
>>
>>74706566

Lol you think Persians were White Blonde blue eyed Aryans? What is wrong with you racist people?
>>
>>74707966
Turkey was actually a much better place before Erdogan. It was more moderate and such, and generally a decent place to vacation to.
>>
>>74708083
yeah, back then. what happen now?
>>
File: 20140908_israelhurdistan.jpg (27 KB, 480x279) Image search: [Google]
20140908_israelhurdistan.jpg
27 KB, 480x279
>>74703230
>>
>>74707966
I hate my country also, its an islamic shithole most of the folk are unethical perfidious cunts who love money more than they love justice. They are all in all unethical and Ataturk basically failed in creating a state.
I can go on and about how turkey sucks.
but what I meant was there is no magical barrier on aegean-thrace that prevents cultural interractions. I'm not saying we are european and you are god damn fixed on hat. What I'm saying is that we are more close to eastern eruopeans which is more collectivistic, religious, jingoistic, nepotic than the highly individualistic, goverment skeptic west.

I'm not trying to label turkey as european
>>74708007
we do our job, that is keep buying weapons from usa, i.e. keep feeding the mil-ind complex of usa , like a good vassal state.

officially turkey does have (or did) troops in afganistan etc.
>>
>>74708140
islamist take over and ruined it.
>>
>>74708148
saved pic my friend. wish it to become true.
>>
>>74708140
Erdogan is a shitty prime minister. He has super thin skin and has made a lot of mistakes.

He's a fascist.
>>
parasites.
>>
>>74708253
Oh, sorry to hear that. now I feel bad. want to drink with you now.
>>
>>74708253
I feel sorry for you Turks. After I heard that Turkey used to be a great place to go to, I realized how angry a lot of you must be too.
>>
>>74707767
Regardless you're a delusional WE WUZ KANGZ retard that was already btfo by this guy
>>74707615
Also your comment:
> Kurds on the other hand look very much like other Aryan groups such as higher caste Indians. As long as the Arab bastard children who live in their own shit in Iran can't claim the history of Zoroastrianism I'm happy.

Pretty much reveals you are just a salty kurd. I google images of Kurds online and they look just like any other group of shitskins. Kurds I've met IRL have been indistinguishable from Arabs or Iranians.
>>
>>74708210
I have little to no trust in your statement, and often the united states arms against you. it is completely idiotic to try to claim turkey is still a a vassel state.
>>
>>74708253
I really feel bad now. im going to change my views on turks now. bless you.
>>
>>74708381
>>74708386
I am, but historically, no one in Turkey pissed off USA and lived long enough to tell the tale. I hope america has some cards that will make erdoğan stumble
>>74708422
I Think you are responding to the wrong guy.
>>74708489
If you don't believe me take a look at the history of Turkey. Erdoğan wenting berserk is an exception not the norm. We have CIA backed coups, cia backed political parties, cia backed islamists, almost every "prime minister" visited usa just before their admittance. Our generals are educated in westpoint etc etc

United States owns turkey, Erdoğan was their lapdog and he was groomed for prime ministership since early 90s. He only went mad for the last 2-3 years.

See my first response in this post
>>
>>74708717
ture, sorry about the other shit. you turks and kurds are alright in my book
>>
>>74708717
Depends. Erdoğan would have to fuck up hard somehow to make the US really care about Turkey.
>>
>>74708717
Nah I just linked him to your response because you destroyed his retarded WE WUZ KANGS narrative with little to no effort.
>>
>>74707767
Fucking Parsi? Are you kidding me? You're some of the most delusional on the planet. You're literally POO IN LOSS role playing as ancient Iranians.

Fuck off, Canada doesn't want any more brownies.
>>
>>74703230
BUILD WALL
>>
>>74708717
I'll look into what you said.
>>
>>74708659
No problem, not all turks are islamist, just as not all them are atheist-seculars as they want the nation to be.

Word of advice, most of the erdoğan supporters you see here are just trolls, mostly atheist and hate islam -mostly underage but who create threads on turkishchans about how much they baited people. Not saying all erdoğan posters here are troll but have some doubt when the bait is too open.

>>74708872
Ah sorry, I should sleep

>>74708833
>>74708849
tbqh my fear is reconciliation. Erdoğan might say "Hey let me have absolute power and turn this place into a more islamic shithole, I'll continue to give what you want" and USA might say "Well fuck it why not" . Although Erdoğan does have a record of betraying people and witholding promises though. I don't know I just hope he won't reconcile with USA.
>>74709053
Marshall plan, the coup of 8 march the coup in 1980, Erdoğan's 90s visit to Abromotiwz etc etc if you are curious.

It was nice talknig to all of you but I should really go to sleep.
>>
>>74703230
Can't tell the difference between Turks and Kurds. Probably because I don't care.
>>
>>74708422
Iranian diaspora detected :^)
>>
>>74708902
Can you not read? I'm here for university and then I'm going back, not like you have any jobs to steal lel.
>>
>>74709913
Nah I actually don't have a stake in this but I hate when you cockroaches try to raise yourselves up in the eyes of /pol/ through the most ratlike methods possible. Trying to talk about MUH WHITENESS and WE WUZ DA REAL PERSIANS.

It's funny, you say Iranians aren't persians because they were Arabified when they became muslims as if Kurds aren't muslim. I guess they also became Arab/turk mongrels when that happened according to your logic.
>>
>>74710428
Usually the retards who go on about MUH WHITENESS also tend to have the darkest skin, it's pretty funny.

Mostly applies to Persians, Kurds, Turks, and North Indians.
>>
>>74709297
little brown people are little brown people
>>
>>74710428
I'm sick and tired of this "arabs raped iranians" bullshit.. genetic tests after genetic tests has disproved it, yet people keep posting it like it's true. Iranians, if anything, got rekt genetically more by Romans than they did Arabs... which is to say barely at all.

Iran was the only country that by adopting Islam, still retained its history, culture, and language. It took Islam and made it stronger.

It's just bullshit bait. I hate this fucking website. I hate myself more for not being to stop visiting it.

FYI, kurds in any country are more related to that its inhabitants than they are to each other.. which disproves their "ethnic" basis for creating a nation
>>
>>74711102
Says the shitskin...
>>
>>74703230
Sihks are better
>>
File: Genetic Cluster 4.png (225 KB, 1736x883) Image search: [Google]
Genetic Cluster 4.png
225 KB, 1736x883
>>74711423
>>74711507

Case in point right here. People who think WE WUZ BLOND ARYANS AN SHEEIT are retarded.

>Iranians got genetically rekt by Romans

No, Iranians weren't raped by Romans, besides Tisfon being captured a few times during Parthian times.

>Iran took Islam and made it stronger

Perhaps it made Islam stronger, but I doubt it made Iran stronger.

Iranians aren't genetically related to Euros, or even to Tajiks/Afghans. Their closest kin are Kurds, followed by Azaris, Turks, Armenians. This "muh Nordic Aryan Persian" BS is just cancer made up by diasporafags.

Pic related.
>>
>>74703230
land thieves.
>>
File: geneticrelationship.jpg (57 KB, 446x308) Image search: [Google]
geneticrelationship.jpg
57 KB, 446x308
>>74712314
It's made up more by faggots from Stormfront and other Hitler loving morons. Connecting themselves with Iranians makes them feel like their ancestors weren't savages fighting one another for dinner when Iran had developed fucking postal routes to China.

The Iranian family includes Persians, Tajiks, Afghans, Azeri's, Kurds, Lurs and many more. The second closest population to Iranians are Caucasians and Anatolians after that. After Anatolians, it's Mesopotamians such as Assyrians, then Levantines. The closest European ethnicities to the average Iranian are people from the Balkans such as Croats and Serbs.

Aryan only refers to the Indo-European branch who travelled South to Iran and India. In Iran, they mixed with the native Neolithic farmers and in India they mixed with the Dravidians.
>>
They're cool
>>
>>74714246

>It's made up more by faggots from Stormfront and other Hitler loving morons

Not really, I've seen Kurds, Iranians, Turks (although the west coastal ones have some credibility), and even Indians (like that Parsi retard earlier) try and pull the "We are Indo-European and therefore white" card on the internet, it's retarded that some people actually believe that tripe.

>Connecting themselves with Iranians makes them feel like their ancestors weren't savages fighting one another for dinner when Iran had developed fucking postal routes to China.

*cringes*
>>
>>74715510
Indo-European =/= European.

They're faggots, and clearly have Arabic features and resent the fact that they look more Arabic than Persian and try to distance themselves as muh as possible. Pretty pathetic.

>cringes

Well it's fucking true man.

There reason for "We Wuz" is simple.. Iranians... Mostly diaspora.. Are devastated at the current state of the nation and as a result, keep briging up the past like it makes a difference. You know how terrible it is for an Iranian to visit Turkey? To wonder what could of been if the Shah wasn't so stupid giving rise to socialism and thus the clergy who promised more to the people but were obviously lying because they're uber-Muslim?

Cut us some slack man
>>
>>74716055

>Are devastated at the current state of the nation and as a result, keep bringing up the past like it makes a difference.

Man ham mifahmam, bache jan. Of course it sucks ass to think about what could have been, but there's no reason to project that on others with shit like this:

>their ancestors weren't savages fighting one another for dinner when Iran had developed fucking postal routes to China.

It makes you look insecure and people will hate you/Iranians more for that instead of sympathizing.

That sort of mentality is the reason why Turks are hated on 4chan and especially /sg/, because they engage in that behaviour most often.

It's one thing to appreciate history, it's another thing to exaggerate it and use it as a stick to put others down.

Especially the Arab/Turk hate, which is something I see diasporafags do a lot, usually to compensate for the islamic cancer that is currently infecting Iran.

This applies to all groups really, I knew an Armenian here who would go on constant rants about Turks/Azaris, that shit is not healthy.
>>
>>74706302
>>74710428
Literally my first post I say Kurds were Arabs but okay convince yourself of whatever.
>>
>>74711423
Lol nah, Iran turned into a massive piece of shit after it turned Muslim. Literally every Shah after the Islamic takeover was a Turk or Arab lel.
>>
>>74715510
Wtf nobody wants to be fucking white. You can't be an Aryan if you aren't Hindu or Zoroastrian. Aryan=/= white, you will never be an Aryan stop trying to steal our history by relating it to some neo Nazi fetish bs. Aryans were listed in the Vedas and Avesta and western Europe did not have any Aryan tribes. Holy fuck you stormfags are retarded.
>>
>>74717992
You're hopeless.

Have a good night.
>>
>>74718226
>Follows an Arab religion, has an Arab name and an Arabicized language
>"Hurr I'm a Muslim and I'll pretend to be Zoroastrian because I want white people to like me and not see me for the death cult I'm part of"
>>
Subhuman shitskin mountainniggers who are a "convenient" ally for the west until they chimp out like our taliban buddies. Only a matter of time...
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.