[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come everyone here complains about multiculturalism? Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (15 KB, 355x142) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
15 KB, 355x142
How come everyone here complains about multiculturalism? Why does it work here and not elsewhere

>have high test Lebanese gf
>best friend is a Brazilian and a Jap
>going with them on a vacation in Jap this year

Feels good man, we get the best of all worlds in Canada. Feel bad for Americans and Europeans.
>>
>>74703175
I don't have a problem with diversity, it's when liberals try to force it that I hate it.
>>
gas yourself
>>
>>74703175
race relations at an all time low
>It works guys!
no
>>
Because being separated by the Atlantic gives the opportunity to be selective about immigrants. Don't act like multiculturalism is great when Europe and America soften the blows for countries like Canada.
>>
>>74703175

It'll keep "working" until it is forced

Natural diversity is not a bad thing, it means people are respectfully cooperating with eachother and being mature. That's not what libtards are supporting. They're just trying to jam wildly different populations together with no acclimatization or anything and vehemently denying that there will be an explosion of blood shortly afterwards.
>>
>>74703175
Ikft i have a qt paki gf
>>
>>74703175

>stop disliking things I like, the post
>>
>>74703175
grew up in Toronto, was a fun childhood desu. i think pol cucks that constantly talk about how bad it is here a are mostly losers. most of the TO anons ive spoke to here that hate minorities told me how they were bullied kek
>>
>>74703175
there is no future in it, or at the very best a worse future than a homogeneous white one.
>>
File: The Mantra.jpg (197 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
The Mantra.jpg
197 KB, 1024x768
>>74703175
>How come everyone here complains about multiculturalism?
Multiculturalism is anti-White.
Diversity always means "fewer White people".

>Why does it work here and not elsewhere
It doesn't work here. It's not promoted elsewhere.

>>have high test Lebanese gf
>>best friend is a Brazilian and a Jap
>>going with them on a vacation in Jap this year
So you're anti-White?
>>
>>74705908
Do you ever leave the basement
>>
>>74706380
>Do you ever leave the basement
Is that all you have in an attempt to counter me, anti-White?

I mean you're the one supporting the genocide of the White race, after all.
So go on...continue explaining how White Genocide is a good thing.
>>
File: OldMexiwall.jpg (92 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
OldMexiwall.jpg
92 KB, 1600x900
>>
>>74704768

This tbqhwy famalam.

>there's still sane leaves on the internet
>>
Ethnic pussy and food is why I can't leave Toronto desu
>>
>>74703175
> high test gf
>>
>>74706969
this

Are you fucking a dude in a wig, OP?
>>
>>74703175
You've been raised to grow accustomed to apologizing to all the non-whites and bending over backwards to abandoning your traditional culture in order to compensate for everyone else's.

You're not better than Americans and europeans, you're more beta than them.
>>
If 1984 was written today it'd be:
>War is Peace
>Freedom is Slavery
>Diversity is Strength
>>
>>74703175
Maybe because I don't want my country, race, and culture destroyed
>>
>>74703175
There is no problem with multiculturalism.

There is a problem with large amounts of unfiltered multiculturalism. The reason it worked in pre 2000 America is because if you were a migrant, you had to come here legally, learn the language, learn the currency, and learn the culture to be successful.

This process is known as "assimilation." When many peoples come here from many cultures, ultimately they integrate within the American lifestyle and culture. The problem with unchecked multiculturalism is that since so many people from savage cultures are coming in, they don't assimilate.

Instead of assimilating, they create their own communities. The communities in which they come from only reinforce the toxic culture and lifestyle they led before. This is why you are seeing so many no-go zones in Europe.
>>
>>74707549
This. This all day and tomorrow.
>>
>>74704768
Basically this. Good multiculturalism has some kind of universal principle/culture/belief shared by everyone holding it together. Libtards really just want exotic neighbourhoods next door to feel D I V E R S E A N D T O L E R A N T
>>
>>74708324
I think the main issue that is driving this multicultural argument is that alot of people equate multiculturalism to the unfiltered migrations of people from troublesome areas.

We can be and should be multicultural, but at our own pace. If the multicultural experiment starts hurting the same foundation that enables it, then it needs to be restricted. This is common sense.

In my opinion, I believe that nationalism and the good of the people should come before anything. Doesn't matter if you're a muslim or whatever. The world needs America more than we need them, and the price to pay to join our society is assimilation. If you cannot follow that, then you do not deserve to live here.

The issue is that if you criticize migration or multiculturalism, you are branded by liberals and marxists as being racist and evil. These people have been conditioned to ruin countries and act off of appeal to emotion.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.