[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would Russians be better off today if Germany had won the war?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 20
File: flag-russia-big.jpg (855 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
flag-russia-big.jpg
855 KB, 2560x1600
Would Russians be better off today if Germany had won the war?

They would still speak Russian but with German as a secondary language. They would be western European tier wealthy and included in the "western club".
>>
>they would still speak Russian
I love this meme.
>>
>>74696064
All of Europe would have been better if Germany won.
>>
>>74696114
Of course they would, it's practically impossible to wipe out a language without completely wiping out the population.

>>74696162
Considering what's happening to Europe today... probably
>>
>>74696064
The Nazis intended to depopulate all this area for Lebensraum. Future living space for the aryans. There'd be no Russians left within the boundaries of where Hitler decided to end the offensive
>>
File: 1463603976023.png (332 KB, 693x489) Image search: [Google]
1463603976023.png
332 KB, 693x489
>>74696064
>Slavs would exist if the 3rd reich had won
Come on, he even published a book spelling out what would happen to them if the lost.
>>
>>74696341
>The Nazis intended to depopulate all this area for Lebensraum

That's a misconception.
"Lebensraum" meant getting back lost territories from ww1
>>
>>74696064
Lmao, Hitler wanted to erase Moscow, guess he had same plan for the people of Russia.
>>
they would not exist if the nazis won

generalplan ost
>>
>>74696064
>would Russians have won if they had lost

Trudeau?
>>
>>74696518
...and also "lebensraum" (living space) in the world economy - as in not being cucked by Britain, France and the UK
>>
>>74696518
please actually read up on Lebensraum https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebensraum

Hitler wrote about this specifically in his fucking book. He wanted the fertile arable lands of Eastern Europe for his people and long term plans he was going to eradicate the slavs.
>>
>>74696518
this

Jews made everyone believe Hitler wanted to make everyone Blond when he him self had black hair and a large nose
>>
>>74696652
Britain AND the UK* wow (1 beer to many)
>>
>>74696064

They would either be slaves or dead.
They were considered to be subhuman mongrels who had to make space for aryans.
>>
>>74696518
And that's why he attacked us right?
Oh wait no.
He wanted to exterminate us, dumbass
>>
>>74696584
Lol lmao top bantz m8
>>
>>74696652
read the wiki on it. you're supposed to be 18+ to post in here come back when you're older
>>
>>74696717
He wrote about lebensraum in his fucking book. He wanted to take eastern europe for the aryan race. It was not about blonde haired blue eyed obviously because he considered slavs sub-human and they're blonde
>>
>>74696064
Okay, I may be way off about this one, but the way I learned about this was that Hitler's plan was too specifically resettle people from densely populated areas of Germany into less densely populated areas of Russia. The "extermination" part came in after hostilities began, partially due to Ehrenberg's "We must exterminate the Germans" propaganda.

Nowadays we see Russia advertising for European foreigners to come and settle Siberia. So it would probably be more prudent to say: Russia would be better off had cooperation with Germany continued.

But that didn't actually work out, as we know. Frankly, odds are the whole clusterfuck of communism might have been avoided with a different outcome on the First, rather than Second, World War, though that different outcome would ideally have come with German victory.
>>
>>74696771

Wiki is the truth! I'll promise you, you will get surprised by many things once you grow older! Things you thought were the truth.
>>
File: Spread them.jpg (138 KB, 1016x439) Image search: [Google]
Spread them.jpg
138 KB, 1016x439
>>74696584
Well played.

>it's a nazis were misunderstood bait thread and everyoone falls for it
>>
>>74696850
Slavs are the most aryan according to haplogroups.
There's a straight line from india to russia/poland to spain.
>>
>>74696064
As much as I hate to admit it, the Russians have probably been easier on the Germans than would have been the case vice versa. They were seen as subhumans and would be partly eradicated, partly worked/starved to death and partly enslaved by the envisioned Wehrbauer colonists.
>>
Should have never stepped foot in Russia in the first place. Shits like a disease leading to destruction and despair of everything it touches or is touched by.
>>
File: 51651665.jpg (35 KB, 788x548) Image search: [Google]
51651665.jpg
35 KB, 788x548
>>74696701
>fertile arable lands of Eastern Europe
One of the reasons the Mongols could never finish off the slavs was because they couldn't into continental winter. Also they got their shit pushed in everywhere that wasn't a steppes environment
>>
>>74696900
it uses quotes directly from the book. I guess Mein Kampf was written by a Jew too?

>In an era when the Earth is gradually being divided up among states, some of which embrace almost entire continents, we cannot speak of a world power in connection with a formation whose political mother country is limited to the absurd area of five hundred thousand square kilometres.[97] Without consideration of traditions and prejudices, Germany must find the courage to gather our people, and their strength, for an advance along the road that will lead this people from its present, restricted living space to new land and soil, and, hence, also free it from the danger of vanishing from the earth, or of serving others as a slave nation.[98] For it is not in colonial acquisitions that we must see the solution of this problem, but exclusively in the acquisition of a territory for settlement, which will enhance the area of the mother country, and hence not only keep the new settlers in the most intimate community with the land of their origin, but secure for the entire area those advantages which lie in its unified magnitude.

- Hitler
>>
>>74696721

The UK and Britain two names for the same country, what are you trying to say here my brunost chewing friend?
>>
>>74696761

There were many signs that the Soviets were planning to attack Germany. Hitler believed that and wanted to act first.
>>
File: germania.jpg (87 KB, 485x421) Image search: [Google]
germania.jpg
87 KB, 485x421
>>74696518
Everything was a lie! Kekler was a c00l dood who just wanted his rightful land back! All the way to the Urals!

Everything's a fucking conspiracy and Hitler could do no wrong.

Drang Nach Osten fucker
>>
>>74697066
>American education

You need to actually read up about the mongols and lebensraum before you make comments on here, burger. The mongols did their offensives during winter, they preferred it because it froze up rivers making highways for their horses and they had plenty of snow for water. The Steppes of Mongolia get almost as cold. The Mongolians crushed the slavs and brutally ruled it for hundreds of years. They pushed all the way to Bohemia and crushed the German and Hungarian armies easily. They withdrew only because the Khan died and they had to go back to Mongolia to elect the next Great Khan.
>>
>>74696064
No lol. I have my ancestry going back to eastern europe. If Hitler would of won he would of ordered his savage brutes to kill even more civilians meanwhile traitors would still join the SS to save their own skin and suck on Hitlers dick as usual, assisting the German forces in genocide of their own people.
>>
>>74696064
They would actualy be speaking arabic. Hitler loved mudshits and hated Europe.
>>
>>74697066
I'm still recovering from this comment. Everything you said was completely wrong

>assuming the Mongols were trying to finish off the slavs
>not aware the slavs were subjugated for hundreds of years
>not aware the steppe extends all the way to central europe in Hungary
>not aware Mongolia's climate experiences the same continental winters
>not aware the Mongols attacks during Russian winter because they preferred it
>>
>>74697203
I hate to sound like I am shilling for a dead man, but "secure for the entire area those advantages which lie in its unified magnitude" could technically also have gone over by way of peaceful integration.
>>
>>74697203
>>74698258
>judging a politician by his words
topkek. Look at what he did. He built up an army. That does not happen overnight so stop with the bullshit that he saw the Soviet troops in 1941 and got scared Stalin might invade.

You don't build an army for peaceful economic cooperation.
>>
>>74698258
if you went by that paragraph alone but he wrote quite a bit on it. The purpose was that this land was to be for the aryans and slavs role was to work for the aryans. He intended to wipe out Leningrad from the map, that's for sure. This area was going to be depopulated of slavs and repopulated by settlers. And how they handled east europe reflected this
>>
>>74698563
As a general rule of thumb, you want to have at least a third of the manpower of your strongest neighbor armed and ready in the event of an attack. The drastic buildup during Hitler's early years was a consequence of the Reich needing to get back to that point after twenty years with a laughably downsized army. This is comparably widely known.

>>74698651
Fair enough.
>>
>>74698950
>of your strongest neighbor
Poland happened to be between both of them.
>>
>>74699111
Between Russia and Germany, you mean? That is beside the point. France and Poland had plenty of soldiers, so they were among the neighbors I was refering to. Remember that Russia was initially considered an ally by Germany.

Nice triples though.
>>
>>74699491
Hitler always planned to invade the USSR for lebensraum. He signed the non aggression pact just to give Stalin assurance because the USSR was sending Germany raw materials and allowing Germans to train in secret within the USSR. Germany amassed a massive army on their East and told Stalin it was to hide them from surveillance and then they invaded
>>
>>74697365

Why would we get a chunk of Sweden?

Anyway all this "they would have extreminated everyone!" nonsense never seems to remember that just about everyone was writing propaganda about how the enemy needs to get exterminated. It's normal when you're fighting a war.

All this stuff about colonizing Russia with Germans would have never materialized because there weren't enough Germans to do it.
>>
>>74699786
>allowing Germans to train in secret within the USSR. Germany amassed a massive army on their East and told Stalin it was to hide them from surveillance and then they invaded
This is the first time I hear it described that way. My understanding had always been that the German invasion of the Soviet Union came pretty much right after the defeat of Poland when parts of both armies had already begun to clash anyway, but I admit that it has been a long time since I went through the particulars.
>>
>>74699876
Nobody ever said that, his main plan was just to kick back the Russians over the Urals.

He wasn't going to get rid of all slavs either.

Blond hair blue eyes got to stay, and those "who showed aryan blood" by resisting would stay.

Starving Russian POWs doesn't help their claims though.

I don't know if Finland would get Northern Sweden but Hitler did promise Karelia, Kola, etc.
>>
>>74699876
Millions of slavs died in the German occupied territories from enforced starvation. The Germans did have plans to re settle the East with Germans, Hitler wrote about it in his book it was a major part of Nazi ideology and the whole reason Hitler invaded the USSR.
>>
File: 1449517767486.jpg (48 KB, 473x371) Image search: [Google]
1449517767486.jpg
48 KB, 473x371
>>74696518
>>74696652
>>74696717
Have you imbeciles even heard of generalplan ost?

They LITERALLY wrote down the exact percentages the populations would be reduced by, for some fucked up reason they wanted to almost entirely eliminate people like lithuanians (?!)

shitler was a moronic lunatic and it's a shame he didn't an hero before ruining Europe and nationalism forever and starting a stupid war in which millions of white people died, including my grand-grand father
>>
>>74699876
>>74700150
>"they would have extreminated everyone!" nonsense
Wehrmacht rolls up in Ukraine. Greeted as liberators. Germans start exterminating Ukrainians because they're too dumb to do the purge after winning the war.

This was just one of many blunders that also happens to serve as proof of what their intents for the Slavs were.
>>
>>74700297
>They LITERALLY wrote down the exact percentages the populations would be reduced by, for some fucked up reason they wanted to almost entirely eliminate people like lithuanians (?!)

http://www.delfi.lt/video/laidos/zinios-anglu-kalba/lithuanian-army-re-staged-soviet-partisan-battle-of-1945.d?id=68738406
>>
>>74700280
This. In Table Talk he explains that he wants a parallel to the American South, with German veterans awarded for their service with slave-stocked plantations, and German martial spirit maintained with a perpetual war against a Soviet rump state pushed beyond the Urals.
>>
>>74700063
It was part of German rearmament and modernizing their doctrine, before the outset of WW2. They were doing it secretly in USSR territory.

The USSR and Germany weren't clashing at all. Soviet intelligence was the best in the world (lots of commie sympathizers everywhere) and they were warning Stalin that the Nazis would invade and he didn't listen and called it a british plot. They had German defectors cross over and told the USSR they're planning attack and Stalin ordered them tortured to find out the truth etc.

Stalin even ordered his troops to pull away from the border to ensure they were not threatening the Germans in the slightest.

It's one of the oddest things of the war. Stalin didn't trust anyone, was suspicious of everyone. Except Hitler, who did the biggest betrayal of the whole war.
>>
File: 1463614912449.jpg (145 KB, 1400x933) Image search: [Google]
1463614912449.jpg
145 KB, 1400x933
>>74696064
>Would Russians be better off today if Germany had won the war?
Yes, but, we would have been better off all around if the Jews from New York had stayed out of the 1917 revolution.
>>74696341
>The Nazis intended to depopulate all this area for Lebensraum.
Another Jewish lie.
>>74696459
Another Jewish lie.
>>74696538
Another Jewish lie.
>>74696570
Another Jewish lie.
>>74696701
How many kikes work on this board?
>>74696733
Over and over and...
>>74696761
This is amaze me.

The army of Jews and ignorant 14 year old bluepills is too strong on this board now. So many idiots, but more than the idiots, people shilling the same lies every time this is discussed. The JIDF is real.
>>
File: download (7).jpg (4 KB, 160x201) Image search: [Google]
download (7).jpg
4 KB, 160x201
>>74700675

>Trusted no one but Hitler

Do you think he had a thing for Hitler?
>>
>>74700675
That really is odd. Without meaning to doubt you I'd even call it staggeringly unlikely. I'll try to do some more research on this.
>>
>>74700864
If this comment is serious then I send my congrats on #1 autist of 4chan
>>
>>74700864
you are an uneducated retard, the germans themselves created the generalplan ost and in it russians were to be 50-60% reduced by extermination and another 15% to be sent to western siberia
>>
>>74700932
that's not what I said, but cool image
>>
>>74701248
It was just general curiosity desu~
>>
File: 1462564709939.gif (1 MB, 234x234) Image search: [Google]
1462564709939.gif
1 MB, 234x234
>>74700280
>>74699786
>>74697418
>>74697203
>>74696886
>>74696761
>>74696570
>>74696538
>>74700297
>Have you imbeciles even heard of generalplan ost?
Entirely fiction. Produce one piece of evidence NOT hearsay.
>Nearly all the wartime documentation on Generalplan Ost was deliberately destroyed shortly before Germany's defeat in May 1945.[2][3] Thus, no copies of the plan were found after the war among the documents in German archives. Apart from Ehlich's testimony, there are several documents which refer to this plan or are supplements to it.
You can't. It's another version of the Holohoax, made up for Slaves, to help them feel like Victim-complex Jews, screaming
>muh 13 million!!
>ALWAYS REMEMBER!
Fucking pathetic and disgusting.
If you all aren't Jews, you're good goys.
>>
>>74701133

Half of population dying in war isn't really unusual at all though except for people like Russians, British, Americans etc who have been exceptionally safe for most of history and never really experienced real war in their home territory.

And of course the reason those peoples have been safe is because they've put their neighbors through these extermination campaigns until we're too weak to do anything.
>>
File: 89a64e1c5b[1].jpg (68 KB, 600x425) Image search: [Google]
89a64e1c5b[1].jpg
68 KB, 600x425
>>74701587
>>muh 13 million!!
>>ALWAYS REMEMBER!
>>
>>74701370
oh you're serious

no they hated the other ideology but they kind of admired each other in a way and have been quoted to commend the other on how authoritarian they were. I don't remember the direct quotes. But they hated the other ideology, absolutely despised it. Which is why the non-aggression pact they signed surprised everyone.

As far as I'm aware, historians aren't exactly sure why Stalin trusted with the non-aggression pact when he was such a paranoid guy. All the evidence brought to him that the Nazis were preparing an attack he kind of brushed off as a British plot (eternal anglo meme) to bring the USSR into the war
>>
>>74696336
>Mayans
>Aztecs
>>
File: hitler_british_unity.jpg (951 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
hitler_british_unity.jpg
951 KB, 1920x1080
Daily Reminder:

For lebensraum, Hitler was going to EXTERMINATE all of Britain too, to make room for German colonists!

Always remember the Bltiz!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLloM6ufVgk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MejbBsSAP8I
>>
File: nazi_diversity.jpg (539 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
nazi_diversity.jpg
539 KB, 1600x1200
And NEVAR FORGET!
He was going to EXTERMINATE ALL OF ASIA!
For the colonization of the white race!
>>
>>74696064
how can the easternmost country in the world be western?
>>
>>74701871
Everyone knows Adolph had a hard-on for the British empire.
>>
File: yay.png (301 KB, 520x678) Image search: [Google]
yay.png
301 KB, 520x678
>>74701670
>Russian victory over China 7500 years ago

worried
>>
File: hitler_japan.jpg (239 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
hitler_japan.jpg
239 KB, 1200x800
ESPECIALLY JAPAN!

HE WAS GOING TO EXTERMINATE ALL ANIMU!

NEVAR 4 GET
>>
>>74702008
nobody in this thread is saying hitler hated the whole world but the germans. They're saying he hated slavs.

Please put down the vodka and have a traditional game of russian roulette
>>
to answer your question, no, i don't think that Russia or Poland or any other East Euro land would be significantly better off since the reason they seceded so much land to the commie bloc was that there was only so much Marshall Plan aid to go around. by conviently locking up the poorfags behind the Iron Curtain and providing Western Europe with the best guarded borders from any poorfag invasion, the commies did 1950s capitalism a great favor. ever since 1990, the Western wealth has been on the decline
>>
>in some alternate universe Russia and Germany were actually allies in WW2
>they successfully divided Europe into two territories
>national socialism becomes a norm
>>
>>74701760
Mayans and Aztecs couldn't read and write. Russia has thousands of years of literary tradition. False equivalence.
>>
>>74702493

The elite could, the comon folk couldn't.

the peasants of Russia couldnt read or write either. That's why we have very few accounts of the Russian perspective from WW1
>>
>>74702676
>the elite could

This is an outright lie. No pre-columbian civilization in the Americans developed a writing system or literacy.

We aren't talking about WWI; we're talking about the 1940s. A written language is much harder to eradicate than a purely spoken one.
>>
File: 1429045082857.jpg (989 KB, 1566x1965) Image search: [Google]
1429045082857.jpg
989 KB, 1566x1965
>>74702432
It would have been a glorious world. Imagine what wonders a Cold War between them (that never went hot) could have accomplished.
>>
>>74702493
it's not Greece or China. the 1st time Russia was mentioned in historic documents is maybe 13-14th century. before that, there was nothing but loose Slav tribes who were ruled by vikings, mongols, turks etc
>>
>>74702892
But we're talking about the situation in 1941+, not the 13th century
>>
>>74702870
if Germany didn't lose ww2, it'd be the first nuclear country. they were mere months away
>>
>>74702813
>American education

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesoamerican_writing_systems#Zapotec_writing
>>
File: Iron Sky.jpg (309 KB, 2000x834) Image search: [Google]
Iron Sky.jpg
309 KB, 2000x834
>>74703021
>>
>>74703021
uhhhh what? America was the first nuclear nation and it happened before the war was fucking over. the fucking manhattan project? dropping the bomb on Hiroshima?

And the Nazis weren't anywhere near developing a nuclear program. They dismissed nuclear science as 'Jew Science' in favour of their own theory of how the world worked called Glazial-Kosmogonie

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welteislehre#In_the_Third_Reich

>Heinrich Himmler, one of the most powerful Nazi leaders, became a strong proponent of the idea and he stated that if it were corrected and adjusted with new scientific findings it could very well be accepted as scientific work. However, the Propaganda Ministry felt obliged to state that "one can be a good National Socialist without believing in the WEL."[citation needed]

>Adolf Hitler, an enthusiastic follower of WEL, adopted it as the Nazi party's official cosmology. He claimed that Hörbiger was not accepted by the scientific establishment because "the fact is, men do not wish to know."[5] The World Ice Theory was intended to form part of a planetarium Hitler planned to build on Linz's Mount Pöstling. According to the structure's plans, the ground floor was to centre around Ptolemy's universe, the middle floor Copernicus' theory, and the top floor, Hörbiger's theory.[4]

>It has been said that the real reason both Hitler and Himmler favored the idea was to counterbalance the perceived Jewish influence on the sciences, similar to the Deutsche Physik movement. Hörbiger's WEL was, for instance, opposed to Albert Einstein's theory of relativity. Dozens of scientific journals, books, and even novels were published on this topic. Hörbiger's ideas became generally accepted among the population of Nazi Germany and a German Hörbiger Organization had thousands of members.
>>
>>74701989
Russian neonazis are fucking insane.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/history/1875382-great-tartary.html
>>
>>74703021
Proof?

Are you quoting bullshit from Karlsch? He's already been debunked.

Heisenberg was dead set on building his reactor with heavy water, while the Americans used graphite.

Heisenberg felt that heavy water was the key to the reactor, but all shipments of it were halted due to the factory being sabotaged by Norwegian commandos,

Heisenberg even admitted all his efforts were fruitless.
>>
File: Cascajal-text.svg.png (267 KB, 800x1319) Image search: [Google]
Cascajal-text.svg.png
267 KB, 800x1319
>>74703119
>pic related is what passes for a writing system in Australia
>>
File: 1447786825265.jpg (67 KB, 800x585) Image search: [Google]
1447786825265.jpg
67 KB, 800x585
Russia is based. Hitler's germany was based.

The eternal Anglo was the reason we went to war in the first place.
>>
>>74696064
That wasn't what Hitler planned for them.
>>
ITT German "Aryan" faggots get butthurt over being muhdicked by the Slav master race
>>
>>74703704
yes buddy it's called pictographs. Egyptians had it too. Kanji in Japan today is a step above. I don't know if you're trying to be smart, but it's backfiring and instead you're coming across as completely retarded.
>>
>>74704014
Already moving the goalposts eh?
>>
>>74704689
it says right in the article. writing script.
>>
>>74696064
sometimes i like to think all germans are nazis but i know thats not true

nazis and germans are two different things. nazis were a multinational entity attempting to build their empire.

your europistan is made up from both nazis and communists working together. i trust life nad living in europe is great atm.
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.