[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The eternal sven
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 640x438) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 640x438
I'm having some difficulty understanding why Swedes, in particular, dance to the decadent tune of cultural marxism more than other western nations despite not having a particularly dark or colonialist past.

Perhaps there are some cultural factors I'm missing, would any Swedes care to tell me what I'm missing?
>>
>not having a particularly dark or colonialist past

Now gibsmedat folkshemmet!
>>
>>74690257
They were pagans
>>
>>74690257
Their Eugenics programme which lasted until the mid 70's must play some part:
>>
>>74690257
Swedes are highly conformist.
>>
>>74690257
>why Swedes, in particular, dance to the decadent tune of cultural marxism more than other western nations despite not having a particularly dark or colonialist past.

Why do you think these two are related?
>>
Naive and complacent.
>>
The jews have targeted the Swedes for extinction.
>>
>>74691000

Leftist intellectuals use colonialism and darker areas of a nation's history to guilt the native population into accepting mass non-white immigration into their countries. The aforementioned tactic is particularly prevalent in the UK, Germany and france as a means of justifying disasterous migration policies but how did they manage to pull it off in Sweden despite there being very little historical baggage to guilt them with
>>
>>74691000
"white guilt"
not that you would understand
>>
>>74690257

On a related note why does Sweden also have such a zero tolerance policy on drugs and alcohol? You'd think a prog paradise would also be loosey goosey on weed and booze.
>>
>>74691191

I understand that Sweden has been targetted but so have The UK and Germany yet they manage to maintain an, albeit fleeting, degree of sanity whereas Swedes immediate reaction was to fully embrace degeneracy
>>
>>74690257
Actually, they do.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schwedentrunk

Sweden was the terror of Europe in the 30 years war.
>>
many of the communists fled there and set up in teaching/governing positions, much like the US
>>
I bet it's something to do with Nordic societies prioritizing the collective society over the individual.

That system works fine when your society is made up of ethnic swedes, but it doesn't work so well when you import shitskins en masse.
>>
File: 1450676876496.jpg (22 KB, 246x246) Image search: [Google]
1450676876496.jpg
22 KB, 246x246
>>74690257
We have a very conformist culture.

When it shifts it shifts heavy
>>
>>74692205
>>74692225

So, Swedes are the Japanese of Europe?
>>
>>74692225

So you genuinely believe that there could be a seismic shift in political opinion among ethnic swedes?

Not being sarcastic, just curious and a bit hopeful. I've never been to Sweden or met a Swede but I gather that collectivist sentiment is deeply embedded into the national psyche
>>
File: 1452159952328.png (203 KB, 1285x765) Image search: [Google]
1452159952328.png
203 KB, 1285x765
>>74692852
>>74692290
Opinions are driven by self interest. When the need to defend actual swedish values outweights the need to score political tolerance points, the swedes will turn againt pc culture to maintain their existance.

A free rat will stand for anything, a cornered rat will defend its own existance.
>>
>>74693418

Awesome. I'd had similar speculations myself but hearing from the mouth of a sven- feels good
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.