[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ANCIENT CIVLIZATIONS #3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 100
File: 01 inca egypt connections.jpg (84 KB, 591x600) Image search: [Google]
01 inca egypt connections.jpg
84 KB, 591x600
continued from: >>74648970

Points of discussions so far:

>It was Atlantis, the people were white, the younger dryas impact lit much of the western hemisphere on fire, melted the ice caps and raised the water level 400 feet.

>The Atlanteans spread across the world to become the Ainu, the Egyptians, some settled in Nigeria and Niger where r1b is common, Western Europe and MesoAmerica.

The flood hypothesis:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Younger_Dryas_impact_hypothesis

>Easter Island is triangular and the three volcanic peaks on Easter form an isosceles triangle with an apex angle of 108° and base angles of 36°. The ratio between the length of the base and the lengths of the sides is φ (6.8 miles x 1.618 = 11 miles).
http://home.hiwaay.net/~jalison/easter2.html
>>
File: 1463838851588.jpg (165 KB, 736x822) Image search: [Google]
1463838851588.jpg
165 KB, 736x822
>They are first referred to in the Erra Epic by the character of Marduk who asks "Where are the Seven Sages of the Apsu, the pure puradu fish, who just as their lord Ea, have been endowed with sublime wisdom?"

>Though the order of the appearance of the sages is not precisely agreed upon, Conrad and Newing give an order of their appearance:

>The first is Uanna, "who finished the plans for heaven and earth",

>The second is Uannedugga "who was endowed with comprehensive intelligence",

>Third came Enmedugga "who was allotted a good fate",

>Next was Enmegalamma "who was born in a house",

>Fifth was Enmebulugga "who grew up on pasture land",

>The sixth is An-Enlilda "the conjurer of the city of Eridu",

>and last came Utuabzu "who ascended to heaven."
>>
>>74688276
>>Tenure. When you've spent your whole life as a respected professional saying "we know this" and "we know that" and being paid handsomely for it, you can't allow anything to jar the narrative.

>How many archeologists and scientists also have tenure at universities? Honestly I'm not sure how much of an overlap the leaders of fields have
How many hope to one day have tenure?

What are the career prospects for an archeologist, outside of academia? Probably fuck-all.
>>
File: 1463829923442.jpg (151 KB, 668x563) Image search: [Google]
1463829923442.jpg
151 KB, 668x563
Coincidence?
>>
File: a04.jpg (106 KB, 1200x986) Image search: [Google]
a04.jpg
106 KB, 1200x986
>>
what this about?

another meme magic revelation?
>>
File: file.png (112 KB, 485x170) Image search: [Google]
file.png
112 KB, 485x170
>>74688285
I think the post and lintel door designs are telling.

These people obviously had civilization, but even the Romans figured out true arches. So while the construction of the pyramids defies explanation, we know that their engineering knowledge did not encompass proper arches.
>>
>>74688612

What's the deal with the bottom pictures? How are they related?

>>74688764
noplsleave
>>
>>74688717
That landmass is located right on the mid-Atlantic ridge, which is where the two tectonic plates are diverging. Perhaps it could have been a volcanic island?

It may have been "sunk" or destroyed once the plates moved. It probably would have been beset by earthquakes.
>>
File: 1446035771849.png (100 KB, 342x245) Image search: [Google]
1446035771849.png
100 KB, 342x245
time to take your meds, /x/nogs
>>
>>74688971
All are mummies.

The question I suppose is where all three deliberately mummified? For instance, was there organ removal in all three cases?
>>
>>74688973
Impact of meteorites on the ice caps, followed by massive flooding
Notice the creator of the map dates it at "after the catastrophe of 80.000" years ago. Was the dryas impact happening at that time?
>>
>>74688973

YES. I said this all int he last thread but search "glacial isostasy atlantis", this in conjunction with the impact hypothesis is probably the best explanation I've heard...And it really ties all the parts of the story together..
>>
It's strange how similar oral traditions are from all cultures of the world.
Almost every single culture has a flood story in it's mythology

Why is this such an enduring myth?
>>
>>74689237
Agreed, this also seems like a plausible explanation.
>>
>>74689109
Yeah that was what I was thinking. I don't think the pyramids having doors or arches like that is too far fetched, nor does three different cultures trying out mummification, however if they were all mummified in a similar manner that would be interesting.
>>
>>74688597
These people will go to great and bizarre lengths to dismiss any ideas (or even evidence) that doesn't fit their preconceived historical perspective.
http://www.faculty.ucr.edu/~legneref/ethnic/mummy.htm
>>
>>74689371

i bet the answers are still under water
>>
File: Ice core historical data.jpg (86 KB, 817x571) Image search: [Google]
Ice core historical data.jpg
86 KB, 817x571
>>74689224
The Younger Dryas Cooling must have been a massive event on a global scale

This is ice core data stretching back to the ice age
>>
>>74689636
yes, but we are finding some of them

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3192145/Underwater-Stonehenge-style-rock-Mediterranean-Sea-Monolith-served-lighthouse-10-000-years-ago.html
>>
>>74689671
Looks almost like a mass extinction event
>>
>>74688488
>>The first is Uanna, "who finished the plans for heaven and earth",
>>The second is Uannedugga "who was endowed with comprehensive intelligence",
>>Third came Enmedugga "who was allotted a good fate",
>>Next was Enmegalamma "who was born in a house",
>>Fifth was Enmebulugga "who grew up on pasture land",
>>The sixth is An-Enlilda "the conjurer of the city of Eridu",
>>and last came Utuabzu "who ascended to heaven."

nice dubs
>>
>>74688285
Why are the plants so different in these places though? If they were to somehow have connections to each other they would have needed to travel, and to travel they would have needed food. When one traveler would get to the other civilazation they would have brought some foods and would have shared it, and the other would have eaten it and planted it. But that's not the case, why do the vague similarities stop at monolithic architecture. Same goes for languages.
>>
>>74689784

thats pretty interesting, i wonder if it was dropped by romans or something or if it really was there and then flooded, that would be so cool
>>
>>74687116
>successive layers get worse in sophistication not better
Like the pyramids, then? The best ones still standing are older. My guess is the later ones were the Egyptian trying to replicate engineering they didn't understand.
>Within the younger dryas, we see spikes in temperature drops and other random things, indicating multiple comet strikes if you look at it that way.
Or multiple great lakes evacuating into the ocean, perhaps over a period of centuries?
Would the sudden rise in sea level of a few hundred meters alter the landmass/ocean ratio enough to affect global temperatures/climate, I wonder?
>>
>>74690000
This is interesting.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pre-Columbian_trans-oceanic_contact_theories#Claims_of_Egyptian_coca_and_tobacco

The language is another interesting thing.
One third of the mayan language comes close to pure greek. Who brought the dialect of Homer to America? Who took the greek to the Land of Maya? Greek is also the offspring of Sanscrit. Are they coeval? Thirteen letters out of the maya alphabet bear most distinct relation to the egyptian hieroglyphic signs for the same letters.
>>
>>74689986
>>74688285

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKkJ_xJghK0 [Embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n15q6bijycQ [Embed]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGx4IlppSgU [Embed]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfKOnj0gPCw [Embed]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgOUxICCHoA [Embed]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM10AvJ3bsM [Embed]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJwPIiUPfK4
>>
>>74688488
is this from the book of enki?
>>
File: 1455149614609.png (54 KB, 1037x471) Image search: [Google]
1455149614609.png
54 KB, 1037x471
This is something I saved a while ago. Could be relevant.
>>
>>74689224
>"after the catastrophe of 80.000" years ago. Was the dryas impact happening at that time?
11,800 years ago, I think was the dryas
>>
>>74690606

I strongly suggest to listen to this.

These are constantly deleted and reposted.
>>
>>74690785
I remember that.
>>
File: 1452565042520.jpg (400 KB, 1272x1152) Image search: [Google]
1452565042520.jpg
400 KB, 1272x1152
>>74690785
>the first gwai lo
top kek
>>
>>74690606
>>74690794
>that video where he talks about the birdman

Holy shit.
>>
>>74689938
half the megafauna perished, the randall carlson podcasts with joe rogan have a lot of evidence regarding this

>>74690606
I read the pics posted in the last thread, and he cites fraud and jung, both charlatans, imho

why don't you give us a reason to watch him?

what are the most important things that he has to say?
>>
>>74690313
>>74689671
You know why Canada has so many lakes? The entire landmass used to be crushed under a massive sheet of ice. The ice melted, all that fresh water rushed into the ocean (billions of gallons) and left behind the thousand lakes that Canada is known for today, including the 5 Great Lakes.

The reason the plains of the American Midwest are so uniformly flat is because titanic glaciers slid upon them, carving away all the hills and boulders and divots.

The world was a much different place back then. Giant ice sheets invaded from the poles, covering large amounts of the Earth's surface. Sea levels were much lower (because of all the ice). Lots more sunlight was being reflected away from the Earth due to all the bright white icy surface. Ocean currents were different.

Once those massive sheets of ice started melting and dumping their water into the ocean, you would have a large change in the environment. (The ocean regulates the temperature for the entire planet). Not to mention local changes in ocean salinity would have affected entire regions of the planet.

I think the reason temperatures were fluctuating so wildly was because of all these changes the world was going through.

You know it's kind of creepy how the temperature leveled off right around the same time we saw the first early human civilizations. It indicates that modern society was only possible because of a brief respite from the rapid historical temperature swings. If these swings ever returned, we might be in for it.
>>
>>74691175
Eh? What time?
>>
>>74691237

He studied most ancient traditions for at least 30 years.

He concluded these studies with making parallels between many populations.

I own some of his books and I saw tahose videos.

Clearly if you are in a hurry you can't grasp anything.

The association with his name constantly deletes those videos.
>>
>>74688285
>tfw no 12,000+ year old monoliths
I think there was civilization, maybe even bronze-age advanced, but fuck there's not much left for us to find after all this time.
>>
>>74691490
https://youtu.be/JM10AvJ3bsM
>>
>>74690313

yeah dude definitely, they say the giza pyramids are about the same age as those crappy looking ones, its a bit ridiculous, giza is way more complex. but who knows i guess..

yeah thats a great point, it could have been something just like that! i think it certainly could considering the ocean currents in that part of the ocean..the atlantic warm waters used to be kind of deflected by the 'isostatic landmasses' and as the ice melted, land moved away and more and more warm waters were able to move north and cause and even more rapid warming and giving us our current atlanitic currents.
>>
>>74691308
>It indicates that modern society was only possible because of a brief respite from the rapid historical temperature swings
Or earlier civ's got wiped out because humans like to live near the coast.
We discussed most of this in the last thread, but thanks anyway, Gandalf.
>>
>>74691552
>He studied most ancient traditions for at least 30 years.

I asked what the most important things he has taught you are

as I mentioned, I distrust him because he cites fraud and jung

come on, what's the top three?
>>
>>74691308

man, this is a great post, really helps you visualize just how many things were intertwined with each other, causing the ice age feedback loop(that were still in of course)..but yeah who knows what was going on with humans before the younger dryas/major climate change period and the humans during, it must have been so freaking insane.
>>
>>74691308
You were right, canada has a huge ton of big lakes. I didn't even know that. And funnily enough the lakes seems to be lined up or something.
>>
>>74691890
We will never know how it really was
>>
>>74688285
A kid using Lego blocks would use the same fucking method to build a door.
>>
>>74691921
Oh yes, Canada is well known for it's lakes
"The land of a thousand lakes" we call it sometimes
>>
>>74691237

he talks about how and why the symbols are the same between different cultures

because they are truths of the unconsciousness, that come from the inner being.

A certain concept went with a certain animal or symbol because its the closest thing you can represent something in the real world.
>>
File: heromythfull.jpg (376 KB, 1568x1299) Image search: [Google]
heromythfull.jpg
376 KB, 1568x1299
>>74691842
Campbell is renowned for detailing the "hero's journey" archetype of mythic works.

>>74691618
>bird sent down through the waters to carry up mud
>"earth-diver" creation myth

It's neat, but connecting that to the Apkallu seems like a bit of a stretch to me.
>>
>>74691591

a lot of it would be under water, but of course there should probably be something inland as well..I bet a lot of it is buried like gobekli tepe and its sister sites are. there is also gunung padang and similar random overlapping things like the venus culture of malta(3000 bc) and the venus culture in prehistoric europe(30000 bc).. there probably is a lot of big stuff we havent disocvered yet based on things like this...maybe lots of cool prehistoric roman type civilizations. idk haha
>>
>>74691308
>The reason the plains of the American Midwest are so uniformly flat is because titanic glaciers slid upon them, carving away all the hills and boulders and divots.
haven't there been many cycles of glaciation and thaw?
>>
>>74691618

He jumps from native americans to the finns and lapps.
>>
File: Rapa-Nui-Landscape.jpg (261 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Rapa-Nui-Landscape.jpg
261 KB, 1280x960
>>74683269
>since you've already done so, what values did you get?
Doesn't matter. Not the values the image supplied. Listen faggot, I can give you any random numbers right now but the fact remains that the image is bullshit and that a simple one minute fact checking would've showed you.

>I only see one other volcano
That's because you literally did not even have a look at the map you yourself linked.

It shows 8 more volcanoes in addition to the initial 3, and those are only large enough to be mapped. Shit like pic related won't even make it on the map.

>I count 23, on or very near this alignment
The maps you linked me to give only 14.

Out of those I have heard the names of only 8 before. Chances are you've never of them before reading about this bullshit either.

Out of those only 5 are relevant on a global scale as determined by their size and historical relevancy.

This means that a large fucking chunk of them are largely irrelevant. Do you realize the whole planet is literally littered with ancient cities?

Now what about all the known cities that aren't under the line? We just ignore the fact that most of the known cities belong to this category?

> The other approach was to define the metre as one ten-millionth...
Which is not related to Earths diameter, retard.

Besides it's not even the current definition of metre which is a fraction of speed of light.

Do you realize metres are an arbitrary measure? Besides you realize we already know Egyptian measures?
>>
>>74691842

- common bases on different cultures that shouldn't have any common lores.

- the freud and jung citations are just confirmations of his studies and his hero's journey destroys freud in many pieces.

- humanity has been founded on legends we can barely grasp any sense and he helped a lot with his studies.
>>
File: 2512059-CIMG5237.jpg (159 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
2512059-CIMG5237.jpg
159 KB, 500x375
>>74692391
Yes there have.
It probably took many cycles to carve away everything.

There is a mountain in California (where I live) called "half dome", where half the mountain was carved away by a giant slow moving glacier (pic related)

Looking at the mountain, you can see just how massive this glacier must have been. It was taller than the mountain. The glaciers only moved a couple inches a year, but they were able to carve away rock and depress the land underneath them. These were huge slow moving walls of destruction
>>
>>74692312
>because they are truths of the unconsciousness, that come from the inner being.

INNER REACHES OF OUTER SPACE

what a book, nigguh
>>
>>74692660
This really helps to put things into perspective.
>>
>>74692337
>Campbell is renowned for detailing the "hero's journey" archetype of mythic works.

and it goes with some jungian ideas as well
>>
>>74692152
True. But you know what else? Corbelled arches are much, much stronger than modern ones, and will last for ever. If an earthquake hit Giza, the grand gallery wouldn't even budge an inch, because to collapse the arch, you'd have to collapse the entire structure it's locked into.
Also, what's with the corbelled doorway in the queen's chamber. It goes nowhere. Or is it an indication to "climb the stairs"
Personally, I think the Great pyramid is, apart from it's other functions, a learning tool. A giant rubik's cube that teaches you math as you try to figure it out.
Did you know it's eight sided, not four. Look at the pic. That effect is all that's left since the local's stripped the outer marble casing off. Egyptologists say it's caused by an internal collapse. Yeah, right...an internal collapse that causes a geometric configuration on all four sides, which only shows up as a shadow triangle for a few minutes once a year when the sun is in the right place, making the pyramid a calendar as well as everything else!
>>
>>74692660
>These were huge slow moving walls of destruction
And guess what? They left traces of what they did allover the place. But nowhere are there any signs of the "civilization" they wiped away.
>>
>>74691842

he does quote the jews but Campbell drops all the Jews secrets into his work, he is obviously a Mason, but he explains it how the ancients explained it

he is basically putting together what the Jews know from the same old text where they got it from.
>>
File: fig081.gif (70 KB, 400x242) Image search: [Google]
fig081.gif
70 KB, 400x242
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73J4VSOFn-c
>>
>>74692990
It's not eight sided though. Just because there's a narrow valley running down the middle of every pyramid doesn't make it an 8 sided object.

And no they're not visible "once a year for a few minutes".

Besides how would a calendar like that work? If you miss those "few rare minutes" in the entire year then the whole point of the calendar is gone. Seems kinda stupid, don't you think? Oh wait, you don't think. That's why we're having this thread in the first place.
>>
>>74692990
>That effect is all that's left since the local's stripped the outer marble casing off

You know I always forget they used to be white with gold hats until someone mentions it
>>
>>74693015
The claim here is that the melting of the glaciers ended the antediluvian civilization, not the glaciers themselves.
How much of our stuff would be left after a global catastrophe and 12,000 years, do you think?
>>
>>74692337
>Campbell is renowned for detailing the "hero's journey" archetype of mythic works.
well, that's kind of interesting, although I remember reading some book that claimed there were only ever three characters in a tale, I can't remember what it was now

>>74692443
>Doesn't matter. Not the values the image supplied. Listen faggot, I can give you any random numbers right now but the fact remains that the image is bullshit and that a simple one minute fact checking would've showed you.
yeah, course you did, you just don't want to tell us

>It shows 8 more volcanoes in addition to the initial 3, and those are only large enough to be mapped. Shit like pic related won't even make it on the map.
you said MAJOR volcanos, yet you claim they aren't on the map?

>The maps you linked me to give only 14.
14 is stretching coincidence a bit, hmm?

>Out of those I have heard the names of only 8 before
I see, your ignorance is some kind of proof?

>Which is not related to Earths diameter, retard.
the diameter isn't related to the circumference? oh come on now xir. surely though hast heard of the formula C=pi*D?

>Besides it's not even the current definition of metre which is a fraction of speed of light.
a fraction of the speed of light which closely matches the old definition? or is it out by a lot now, and all meters had to be adjusted?

>Do you realize metres are an arbitrary measure?
kind of, yet derived from the diameter of the earth

Besides you realize we already know Egyptian measures?
like the royal mile? and the cubit? what are you trying to prove by saying this?

>>74692633
well, I watched the trickster one, and it's kind of interesting that the same kind of myths occur in different cultures. personally I would attribute this to historical links rather than expression of inner consciousness or whatever he calls it
>>
>>74693431
>How much of our stuff would be left after a global catastrophe and 12,000 years, do you think?
A fucking lot. You have no idea.

One single foundation of a building in a place with dry sandy climate where nothing geological ever happens and boom, there's all the evidence we need.
>>
>>74693406
this is pretty amazing. I can't imagine the sheer view one had when visiting for the first time the giyza plateau and you saw the shining white pyramid with a shing gold top.

What about the sphinx though? It had apparently a lion head instead of the human head.
>>
>>74689371
>>74689371
Well floods are a fairly universal disaster regardless of where you are.
>>
>>74692660
awesome, in the proper sense

>>74693015
>But nowhere are there any signs of the "civilization" they wiped away.
kek, that's some good trolling. evidence of civilizations that are wiped away

>>74693384
wew

>>74693398
>Just because there's a narrow valley running down the middle of every pyramid doesn't make it an 8 sided object
6/10, moron forgot the base also

>>74693609
stone erodes, metal oxidizes, plants grow through roads, soil gets deposited on top of objects
>>
File: concavityy.jpg (28 KB, 285x320) Image search: [Google]
concavityy.jpg
28 KB, 285x320
>>74693398
Oh, boy! You are full of yourself again. Been to church for a top-up, have we.
They ARE 8 sided. Each side is actually slightly "creased inwards" into 2 triangles, making them ever so slightly star-like. The effect can only be seen by standing on the causeway at a particular point in front of the temple at a particular time of day on 3 days of the year (approx 2 weeks before the traditional time of the Nile spring floods...a very important time if your a farmer).
You can see the effect replicated from a plane in the top picture here, but you can google 8 sided great pyramid if you don't believe me
>>
>>74694260
Really? Why would they do this?
>>
>>74693164
I thought masonry was judaism for goys, with the objective of building the third temple in isreal?
>>
>>74694665

yes and no

its like the temples in OP pic, they are all the same but not because its all the Jews

just because when you get close to the truth its all the same shit, just depends on how you use it

you are the conduit for the good or evil, not the symbols

Israel is a metaphor and the Jews take it literally. Israel is not a physical place.
>>
>>74688285
WE
>>
>>74694655
So you know when the Nile will flood, presumably. When it does, it deposites rich silt on the land, and it was the principle reason Egypt was an ancient powerhouse empire. The soil is very fertile. So it's an important event.
>>
File: context2.jpg (517 KB, 2000x638) Image search: [Google]
context2.jpg
517 KB, 2000x638
>>74688488
>>74688285
So can anyone figure out what the strange cross represents? Or are you just all drones?
>>
Is it true that ancient pagans drank and ate menstrual blood from young adults to act as a fountain of youth so they would have longer lives?
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (12 KB, 300x403) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
12 KB, 300x403
>>74695034
>>
>>74695034
Does it mean St. Peter had Nazi ties?? What does it mean senpai
>>
>>74695115

who knows with all the shit people made up about each other
>>
File: FLABBA WABBA JABBA NOONGA.png (200 KB, 617x1404) Image search: [Google]
FLABBA WABBA JABBA NOONGA.png
200 KB, 617x1404
>>74695115
>ancient pagans
Abos, maybe.
>>
File: 1445603055260.jpg (55 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1445603055260.jpg
55 KB, 640x640
>>74694941
>yes and no
well thanks for clearing that up
>>
>>74695154

where did you even find that?
>>
>>74695246
>Does it mean St. Peter had Nazi ties?? What does it mean senpai
I don't know, that's why I'm here, asking you.

> PS. I live in one of the most ancient masonic places
>>
>>74695034
ancient alium semophores?

no, why don't you tell us
>>
>>74695343
In abandoned ruins near a mountain, someone else found it while hiking.

>>74695451
>>
>>74695497
where? which countrw?
>>
>>74695544
Ireland
>>
>uneducated plebs literally take one of Plato's thought experiments as being real.

I bet you think Socrates was being for real when he said he met the Thracian God-doctor Zalmoxis and that he was taught how to cure all diseases and harms of the human body.
>>
>>74688285
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0dOD6bWv8A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlDNrHGUoOQ
>>
>>74695305
This is why I take offense whenever anybody suggests that abbos are people.
>>
>>74695305

What is it with primitive cultures and mutilating genitals?
>>
>>74693594
>yeah, course you did, you just don't want to tell us
Lel so how long are you going to pretend this has any relevancy to the fact that I know for certain you never measured the distances yourself and blindly accepted the image because it seemed "anti mainstream" and because it played into your schizophrenic delusions you created for yourself because of how depressingly boring your life is?

>you said MAJOR volcanos, yet you claim they aren't on the map?
>i do not have one single ounce of reading comprehension
In total there are 11 volcanoes on the map. But those are just the major ones because there's a shitload of smaller ones that didn't even make it to the map.

Will I have to reiterate myself again after this?

>14 is stretching coincidence a bit, hmm?
Huh? Is hunch all you're operating on? Have you EVER taken into account the sheer massive number of all kinds of ancient temples and cities that there are? Lets not even pretend for a second that the 14 he mentioned aligned perfectly. One was literally FOURTY (40) MILES away from the circle. When he's stretching that much and coming out with so little, some kind of bullshit alarm should've gone off in your mind. But it didn't because you've suppressed it.

>I see, your ignorance is some kind of proof?
Yes, lets now pretend that you could've named Ollantaytambo and Preah Vihear off the top of your head when asked about ancient locations.

>oh come on now xir. surely though hast heard of the formula C=pi*D?
Mhmm and when I say 2+4=2 then obviously I mean 2+2=4 because they're 'related.'

>kind of, yet derived from the diameter of the earth
No that is not "kind of". That is literally ARBITRARY.
>>
If we made it so that one km is 1/30000 of the Earths circumference then it would still be ARBITRARY regardless of the fact that it's "derived" from the circumference of the Earth. Some ancient temple or the fucking VOLCANOES LOL being at a specific distance from eachother that would fit into some kind of formula would be AN ARBITRARY COINCIDENCE as a result of AN ARBITRARY MEASUREMENT SYSTEM.

>like the royal mile? and the cubit? what are you trying to prove by saying this?
That they're not related to ours in the least bit? I dunno what the hell were YOU trying to prove with it but I'm just disproving your bullshit.

>>74694151
>kek, that's some good trolling. evidence of civilizations that are wiped away
Yes, you see, science works based on evidence. You cannot pull bullshit out of your ass and claim everyone who argues against it is a retard because the only reason you don't have one single shred of evidence is because it all got destroyed.

>6/10, moron forgot the base also
What about the base?

>stone erodes, metal oxidizes, plants grow through roads, soil gets deposited on top of objects
Whoah thanks for telling me shit isn't eternal. I GUESS IT SLIPPED MY MIND THAT THINGS IN FACT EXPIRE HEH!

You realize we have proof of our conditions of life from 100k years ago? When what we built was to our civilization what a fucking anthill is to a concrete building?

>>74694260
>The effect can only be seen by standing on the causeway at a particular point in front of the temple at a particular time of day on 3 days of the year
So this MASSIVE GIGANTIC three minute a year calendar is the best the ancients could come up with? Mhmm, of course. And the plane that took the upper picture, the black whiteness and graininess of which suggests it's a very old photo, during those exact three minutes in the entire year? Wonderful coincidence!
>>
>>74696328
You really are pushing the moron-boat out tonight, aren't you?
Here you go, faggot.
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=great+pyramid+has+eight+sides&client=firefox-b&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwijkanJruzMAhUFDxoKHbqFBacQ_AUIBygB&biw=1067&bih=505#imgrc_
By the way, how much lunchtime fun do you actually have as a member of the plastic spoon club?
>>
>>74696782
>posts a link that has nothing to do with the post
>claims opponent is "pushing the moron-boat"
Uh huh.

How about actually responding?
>>
>>74696309
>you never measured the distances yourself
since you claim you did measure them, what are the distances?

>In total there are 11 volcanoes on the map.
name them

>Have you EVER taken into account the sheer massive number of all kinds of ancient temples and cities that there are?
how many?

> lets now pretend that you could've named Ollantaytambo and Preah Vihear off the top of your head when asked about ancient locations.
sure

>Mhmm and when I say 2+4=2 then obviously I mean 2+2=4 because they're 'related.'
durrr

>That they're not related to ours in the least bit?
sure they are, the royal mile is 8/7ths of a standard mile, strange that edinburgh has a street called the royal mile which is exactly 8/7ths of a standard mile, huh?

>What about the base?
that makes it 9 sided, fool

>You realize we have proof of our conditions of life from 100k years ago?
what proof?
>>
>>74688612
Yes. Step pyramids are easy to design structures that are extremely stable, doors tend to be rectangles, and people tend to like symmetry. Ad for the triangles the shape is a pseudo arch, it has similar structural properties to an arch but since it is easier to engineer was discovered in several cultures before the arch itself.
>>
File: swastika4.gif (10 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
swastika4.gif
10 KB, 400x400
>>74695034

looks like a swastika

a swastika is just a play on a cross
>>
>>74696931
I'm not patiently debunking every half-assed denial you can come up with. You have continually posted trollish shit sneering at everything in this thread without coming up with a single relevant fact.
Either tell us why we're wrong (with reasons, not "duh!") or fuck off!
>>
File: accoddi.jpg (110 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
accoddi.jpg
110 KB, 1200x900
>>74697006
pic related in Europe long before Egypt existed as a building civilization.
>>
>>74690790
Did that kill gobleki tepe?
>>
>>74697014
No, it is related to the Triskelion, so Triskelion over a Cross.
>>
>>74689085
Why are Finnish anons being such assholes today?
>>
File: trisklion.png (74 KB, 1600x1495) Image search: [Google]
trisklion.png
74 KB, 1600x1495
>>74697014
forgot the darn image again.
>>
>>74695317

its like the whole gun argument

a gun is a tool, its whos hands its in are what makes it good or evil

in the hands of the Jews its evil

in the hands of the righteous its good

problem is absolute power corrupts
>>
>>74697014
The one that made that forgot about the lauburu and the trieskel
>>
>>74697520
>>74697478

the trinity is close to the same idea but slightly different.
>>
File: tmp_8638-manxflag563258004.gif (3 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8638-manxflag563258004.gif
3 KB, 300x200
>>74697520
Was it near the Isle of Man?
>>
File: trisk.jpg (107 KB, 600x531) Image search: [Google]
trisk.jpg
107 KB, 600x531
>>74697014
>>74697478
>>74697520
Here's an example.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 620x372
How do you think Neanderthal tribes effectively communicated and socialise with each other?
>>
>>74690606
Thanks for posting these anon
>>
File: godOfTime.jpg (102 KB, 720x1468) Image search: [Google]
godOfTime.jpg
102 KB, 720x1468
>>74697653
>>
GO BACK TO /x/
>>
File: stBridgetCross.jpg (678 KB, 2129x2174) Image search: [Google]
stBridgetCross.jpg
678 KB, 2129x2174
>>74697650
Yeah, we all hear about St Patrick and the Shamrock here when we're very young.

And we used to make pic related as children.
>>
File: 1350834662197.jpg (317 KB, 500x568) Image search: [Google]
1350834662197.jpg
317 KB, 500x568
>>74695574
>>74695544
>>74695497
>>74695343
>>74695154
>>74695034
It's a Celtic/Nordic rune

Or possibly Satanic
>>
>>74697975
>>
File: Meso2mil-English.jpg (55 KB, 577x599) Image search: [Google]
Meso2mil-English.jpg
55 KB, 577x599
>>74697001
2, 5 and 17.

There. Now you have to measure it yourself to be sure. And once you do that you'll see how much off the actual distances are.

>name them
Hinty hint: all of the mountains named on that map are volcanoes. It's a volcanic island.

>how many?
Are you autistic? How do you expect me to answer this question. Hundreds, at least. Pic related, ancient Mesopotamian cities.

>durrr
Yeah, that is literally what you did back there. I'm glad you understood the retardedness of it. I wasn't sure you would, but you did, yay!

>sure they are, the royal mile is 8/7ths of a standard mile
Point me where exactly that royal mile is in that beautiful graph of all the measurements they used for distance.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egyptian_units_of_measurement

>that makes it 9 sided, fool
But it's your fellow schizo who claimed it was 8 sided in the first place. I don't see you strawmanning all his arguments into this and calling him a retard.

>what proof?
Are you legitimately asking me this? Proof of what are you looking for, exactly??

>>74697221
A fine post, perhaps a tad too ironic for my tastes, though.

>Either tell us why we're wrong (with reasons, not "duh!")
How about we start with the fun part of you telling me why you're right, with reasons not "durrrhrhrh no proof required see how big this one glacier was it destroyed it all mayn now look at me post nonsensical coincidences involving numbers and maps"

>or fuck off!
Whoah buddy, calm yourself. Making me afraid to reply to you :(

All my posts have been logical and if they were half assed then that's just because half assing is all it takes to disprove your schizophrenic bullshit.
>>
>>74697330

looks like the ancient american mound culture(which reminds me of aztlan)
>>
>>74697362
I don't know

the sources I heard thought that it was covered up deliberately to protect it

>>74697534
isn't the masons like the mafia though? you have to protect fellow masons even if they commit crimes?

and you have to worship lucifer? except, he's a good guy
>>
File: 1456460993172.gif (541 KB, 372x291) Image search: [Google]
1456460993172.gif
541 KB, 372x291
You guys might be interested in this cool documentary.

A little dull at first especially since it's mostly maps, but the music and storytelling make it great. Plus it's accurate! There is proof here of ancient civilizations

It gets spooky near the end
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Wbn_1oHWTc
>>
File: Map_people.jpg (228 KB, 963x705) Image search: [Google]
Map_people.jpg
228 KB, 963x705
who /proud, black and ancient/ here???
>>
File: g.jpg (90 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
g.jpg
90 KB, 1440x900
>>74697650
>>
>>74697650
>>
File: 1461438182154.jpg (317 KB, 750x991) Image search: [Google]
1461438182154.jpg
317 KB, 750x991
>>74698240
>>
File: Accoddi.jpg (392 KB, 1024x678) Image search: [Google]
Accoddi.jpg
392 KB, 1024x678
>>74698121
You can visit it, it was built between 4000 BC and 3600 BC
>>
>>74697760
>>74690606

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTfVoc2zw_8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPkOcXWSiew

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F_-kv8xV_4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU6D25zAVjY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-M85OLHYcB4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgOUxICCHoA

have some more =)
>>
File: brianwhosnameisbrian.jpg (110 KB, 629x340) Image search: [Google]
brianwhosnameisbrian.jpg
110 KB, 629x340
>>74698104
>How about we start with the fun part of you telling me why you're right
I gave you a link showing dozens of pictures demonstrating that the great pyramid has 8 sides.
>>
>>74698461
In case you didn't notice we've moved past that point like 4 posts ago.

It's okay, I knew you were slow from the start. Just give it a go and try harder to catch up now, I'll wait :)
>>
File: italians.jpg (356 KB, 1807x823) Image search: [Google]
italians.jpg
356 KB, 1807x823
>>74688285

>ITT

white people wuz everythang

i dindu nuffin wid ma life but muh ancestors were da ancient han chinese n sheeeiit

we built da wall and da pyramids. white ppl roamed africa too! i aint kiddin you!
>>
>>74698104
>2, 5 and 17.
oh come on now. volcano terevaka to volcano rano kau is the same distance as terevaka to puakatike, and the other side is 1.618 that distance, wtf are you pretending to measure?

>all of the mountains named on that map are volcanoes
no, they aren't, the volcanos are handily distinguished by the prefix "volcano"

>Are you legitimately asking me this? Proof of what are you looking for, exactly??
you told me we had proof of our life 100k years ago, I simply asked you to provide some
>>
File: lauburu.gif (6 KB, 384x256) Image search: [Google]
lauburu.gif
6 KB, 384x256
Talking a bit about swastikas: The basques had swastikas witch they called "lauburu" or "lauburuak" (four heads) and they had them before the arrival of the protoindoeuropeands; so whats the true origin of the swastika then?
>>
>>74698555
>Estonia trying for the Romanian shitposting crown
>>
>>74698677
Why are those cunts using the Bulgarian naval Jack
>>
>>74697725

i read that the raphaim, who were basically the descendants of the people who were mixed with "the gods" and were still physically different from humans, spoke using a buzzing language..I had this idea that the human neanderthal hybrids had some sort of hybrid vigor and they were basically these raphaim things but if they were which they probably/might not have been, maybe neanderthals and other human races spoke in different ways entirely like buzzing or something weird like that maybe it was just simple language and a lot of intuitiveness idk its fun to think about
>>
>>74698762
1. different colors
2. That flag has represented our people for millenia
>>
>>74698677

That picture looks like something a hippie would paint high as fuck
>>
>>74698637
>volcano terevaka to volcano rano kau is the same distance as terevaka to puakatike, and the other side is 1.618 that distance
Guess three times how do I know you still haven't measured it by yourself :)

Bro you know there's a point when you have to ask yourself what's stopping you from trying to find evidence contrary to your views that might save you trouble and show you straight away how wrong you were. Especially if it takes one minute at the most. I'm not asking you to read a book or some schizo babble on some shitty unknown 90s page like your kind does so often. Just a simple measurement.

>>74698726
Yes, it is 8 sided. 9 if you count the base (or else your autistic little brother gets high blood pressure).

Now will you respond to the points I raised or are you going to admit their truth by dismissing them?
>>
>>74698094
>>74697975

woah so maybe its some sort of alchemy thing(i wish)
>>
>>74698923
I-i was just joking, Pablo, no hard feelings :3
>>
>>74698130
>isn't the masons like the mafia though? you have to protect fellow masons even if they commit crimes?
>and you have to worship lucifer? except, he's a good guy

that is what its turned into yes

Lucifer is an interesting character. He can be seen as good or bad depending on your perspective.

Neat trick, The Dark Knight, batman is a Lucifer/Satan character

But so is the Joker and two face. Different plays on the lucifer character.
>>
>>74698572
But weren't the ancient Romans blonde?

I saw a post a while ago claiming that in Roman historical records, the Emperors are often described as being "light haired" and "light eyed"
>>
What's more likely and logical?

>Civilizations rise and fall and this dynamic planet leaves us no shortage of speedbumps
Or
>We made it from cavemen to space shuttles without a hiccup

Humans have been around for a very long time, a short time relative to the universe's time schedule, and it's just very likely that we've forgotten our own past. I can barely remember what I did three years ago, how are we as a species going to remember 12,000 years ago when everything except stone is long gone or is underwater?

Who knows, the next turn of the spade might reveal more clues about ourselves and our past...
>>
>>74699174
>>
>>74699174

>Lucifer gave man the gift of knowledge
>God wanted humans to be retarded

I mean he's a bad guy for rebelling against god supposedly, but only because god is a massive dick
>>
>>74699283

gingers too and 'grey eyed' people
>>
>>74698990
how high are you?

post a pic of what you measured
>>
File: vibrationalmedicine.jpg (46 KB, 315x475) Image search: [Google]
vibrationalmedicine.jpg
46 KB, 315x475
I have some books on crystal healing.

In the final chapters it mentions Atlantis crystal technology. Feel free to ask me questions.
>>
>>74699437

Prometheus was our only friend, that or Lucifer, the name is irrelevant.

He is our only friend and we are raised to despise him.
>>
>>74698990
You haven't raised any points.
All you've done is take a statement and inflate it with ridiculous asumptions, and then claimed victory because I won't challenge each ridiculous assumption.
Do you actually believe I think that someone built the worlds largest megalithic structure merely as a calendar, and nothing else?
Are you that fucking retarded?
Clearly, like many hugely expensive civil engineering projects built by very clever people, it had many functions incorporated into it's design.
Now fuck off. I'm done explaining to fuckwits who think sneering online is clever.
>>
>>74699514
is lucifer enki?
>>
>>74699314
>We made it from cavemen to space shuttles without a hiccup
Anon, from reading history, how could you possibly call that "without a hiccup"?

Which is more probably
>the theory with evidence
>the theory with a lot of hunches, coincidences and wishful thinking, oh and also known conmen
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

>and it's just very likely that we've forgotten our own past
Yes and then we started digging. And we dug up our history. We know exactly when we expanded over the entire world and when we got smart.

>>74699486
Bro not even banting anymore, are you legitimately autistic?

The numbers I gave were bullshit to demonstrate how whatever numbers I give you is irrelevant and will not change anything until you do the measurement for yourself.
>>
>>74698990
good job ruining an excellent thread, by the way!
>>
File: 1386296283023.jpg (49 KB, 553x484) Image search: [Google]
1386296283023.jpg
49 KB, 553x484
WE WUZ ALIENS N SHIEET
>>
>>74699499
I want to research this. Do you have any documents and names of books to read?
I always had this feeling that Atlantis wasn't just a make believe fairytale, but that it's did exist, and we're just too stupid to find it. After all. We are human, we make mistakes, and the decision that it never existed was made when our margin of error on science was fairly large
>>
>>74688612
I don't like this logic. Yes it's just coincidence. It's occam's razor, the simplest solution is most often the correct one. Ergo this is just the easiest way to stack blocks together.
>>
>>74697653
Say what?
>>
File: 1452226409608.jpg (190 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1452226409608.jpg
190 KB, 1920x1080
>>74699622
what time is it in estonia? have you really been dedicated enough to troll 3 full threads? i'm kind of impressed
>>
>>74699576
>Do you actually believe I think that someone built the worlds largest megalithic structure merely as a calendar, and nothing else?
Well since you never argued from any other stance, yes that is exactly what I was thinking.

Now that you suddenly realized I'm not a mind reader afterall, despite the apparently horrifyingly accurate mockings of your schizo mind, will you finally tell me what it is that you think the pyramid was used for?

>>74699666
Pardon me for not participating in the insane circlejerk. It must be fun posting about the ainshit kermit and annunaki every once in a while, but god fucking damnit there's always that one party pooper who didn't get the memo and starts bringing actual logic into the discussion, right?
>>
>>74699707
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1341103/Atlantis-found-beneath-sea-off-Gibraltar.html
>>
>>74699837

FLARE RAG
L
A
R
E

R
A
G
>>
File: winged sun egypt 3.jpg (1 MB, 2287x1304) Image search: [Google]
winged sun egypt 3.jpg
1 MB, 2287x1304
>>74699378
>>74699437

The trick is 322. Hence skull and bones.

There were TWO trees in the garden, the tree of the knowledge of Good and Evil, and the tree of ETERNAL LIFE. They always fail to mention the tree of life in bible study school.

The mind is a secondary organ to the true self, the knowledge of good and evil gets in the way to experience the eternal tree of life.

The two winged serpents, the cherubim, that were put at the garden to keep man are is the pairs of opposites. When you transcend the pairs of opposites, you walk right past the guardians and eat from the tree of life.

SO Lucifer is good in that he gave us access to the tree of life, he is bad in that he got us kicked from the garden.

Jesus redeemed us, and gave of access to pass the two guardians.
>>
>>74699514

You know I really should read up on the other religions versions of satan, they all seem to have the dissenter being cast down fable

I do recall God being said to live in the heavens and mountains at different types, presumably before they decided to split him into the good and bad concept
>>
>>74699896
I'm on a 24 hour shift. I got all the time in the world to clutter your threads up with those pesky fucking arguments and demands for proof.

I assume you gave up on the cute little circles you posted earlier? I mean we kinda established that taking into account the huge amount of ancient cities the falling of 14 of some ancient cities and temples under one not even mathematically accurate circle isn't even a coincidence, but merely looks like one from afar if you try really hard at not taking a closer look?
>>
>>74699947
The two serpants is related to this somehow, right? Very interesting stuff btw
>>
>>74699174
Unleash the angel of the light, thank him for bringing us to life, Lucifer just a name.
We are the only ones to blame, just look around, I'm not insane, Satan is a child of our God.
>>
Whoops, guys, I seem to have dropped my ROYAL MILES.

Can anyone help me find my ROYAL MILES?
>>
>>74699707
Vibrational Medicine the #1 Book on Subtle Energy Therapy is on Amazon, it's a textbook with everything you want to know about alternative healing. A girl I hooked up with gave me her copy.
>>
>>74699707
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/168366.Vibrational_Medicine
>>
>>74700154

yes the two serpents could be representing the ying yang, or the inter twining of good and evil.

All you can really do in life is lean toward the light, for we must all feed on life to survive.

It also represents the kundalini energy, and moving your energy up the chakaras.

>>74700182

For the masons, lucifer or satan was the best of the angels, and he was chosen to hold the darkness because he was not the hero we need right now, but he could take it, he is the silent protector, the watchful gardien, a dark knight.
>>
>>74693645
So u sayin:
WE
WUZ
LION KAAAAANNNNNGGGGZZZZ
N
SHEEEEEEEEEIIITTTT
SENPAI
>>
>>74699947

>The trick is 322. Hence skull and bones.

What

You're going to have to explain the tree of life to me because I googled it and God tells man to eat from it after eating from the tree of knowledge, which contradicts what you just said about having to transcend

>Lucifer sneaked us out the house past curfew from the overbearing parent

The more I learn about this guy the more I think he did nothing wrong
>>
Hey GUYS did you know that on a volcanic island full of volcanoes there's these three volcanoes that almost make this triangle that if you do some calculations give us something resembling a number I've heard a lot of talk about but don't actually know any applications of!

Kinda cool, huh?

I'm not saying it's aliums, but it's probably aliums.
>>
File: 1409867202275.jpg (147 KB, 1000x677) Image search: [Google]
1409867202275.jpg
147 KB, 1000x677
Makes you really think.
>>
This thread's about done.

I'll wait until the next one to reveal that Atlantis is near Saudi Arabia
>>
>>74700145
aww, 24 hour shift on a saturday? what's your job?

the facts remain that the 3 main volcanoes on easter island make a triangle with the long side 1.618 x the short ones, you claim to have measured this and told me I'm wrong, yet when I asked for your measurements you gave me bullshit. so which is it? did you measure them and prove me wrong? or are you just full of slavic bullshit?
>>
>>74700642
>there's these three volcanoes that almost make this triangle
3 points don't make a triangle, I see, dem slavs
>>
>>74700840
3 points on a flat plane always make a triangle. It is actually the definition.
>>
>>74700727
Listen man I know you're wrong. I'm here just to ridicule you because you don't seem to be able to comprehend how stupid you've made yourself look. Anyone who has been lurking (probably noone) and was interested has already confirmed that the numbers in that image were off.

You just keep babbling on about those numbers because it's the only straw you can hold on to to stave off the inevitable cognitive dissonance and I keep giving you this straw because I find the whole charade hilarious.
>>
File: skull and bones 322.jpg (61 KB, 346x328) Image search: [Google]
skull and bones 322.jpg
61 KB, 346x328
>>74700629
>God tells man to eat from it after eating from the tree of knowledge,

Whats the verse?

>>74700629
>>The trick is 322. Hence skull and bones.

King James Bible Genesis 322
And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:
>>
Do you guys believe in the annunaki?
>>
>>74690785
Mexico and even fucking Colombia have similar stories of gods / demigods who taught the natives how to build a civilization. They're misinterpretations or fabrications if you ask me
>>
>>74700840
>that if you do some calculations give us something resembling a number I've heard a lot of talk about
Is the defining part of the sentence.

Hey but be my guest! Always ready to help some English chap speak his own language!
>>
File: 1453299200200.gif (748 KB, 270x480) Image search: [Google]
1453299200200.gif
748 KB, 270x480
>>74700642
No one is talking about aliens here, you could make your point without exaggerating as there is a lot of conjecture here. However you are really going out of your way to call this shit stupid, i'm on to you ancient alium.
>>
>>74700965

That's actually the verse I found, specifically

>“Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil; and now, he might stretch out his hand, and take also from the tree of life, and eat, and live forever”

This is what keeps coming up
Where is the transcend the serpents bit?
>>
>>74701187
I've made all my points here already and they've left unanswered. Now it's just fun until someone finally responds or my shift is over.
>>
File: 1454011999061.jpg (4 KB, 191x126) Image search: [Google]
1454011999061.jpg
4 KB, 191x126
>>74701326
you claimed to have measured it, you hadn't

you claimed I was wrong, I asked you to prove it, you could not

nowhere in your long rambling responses was anything approaching a rational thought, we are all dumber for having had to listen to it. I award you zero points, and may god have mercy on your soul
>>
This topic is still on going! It's been like 12 hours since the original post!
>>
File: NatSoc Deutschland.png (2 MB, 1173x681) Image search: [Google]
NatSoc Deutschland.png
2 MB, 1173x681
>>74688285
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alans#Physical_appearance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URqN0Iu64D4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3fULYeqgQ4
>>
>>74701591
>listen
Read*

You're less interactive than I thought. You keep jamming on and on as if I was talking to the fucking Santabot.
>>
>>74701317

Its complicated but you should read

>The Hero with a Thousand faces
>thou art that
>the power of now
>Surfing though hyper space

Basically you have to learn to shut off your brain and your emotions and access your true inner self.

It not something you "figure out." Its not something that can be quantified.

Pic semi related.
>>
>>74701977

haha yes!
>>
>>74688936

I think I've heard this before, and I don't get why arches are a big deal. Are they really functionally superior in some way? Is there really some reason a civilization must necessarily decide at some point "we have to stop using these post and lintel things and figure out true arches?"

If I just go looking for doorways (and windows for that matter) I can find a lot more things that look like that post and lintel than that semicircular arch?

In fact, it seems like a lot of things could have an arch and they don't, in architecture and in random square shit I have lying around.

Is there some perspective here I'm not getting on the arch thing?
>>
File: Alemmanic Germanic Brooches.jpg (13 KB, 326x152) Image search: [Google]
Alemmanic Germanic Brooches.jpg
13 KB, 326x152
>>74702326
Indeed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lLlU-O0XSY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBrDNY7M4EA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnIfhRxU8aw&index=1&list=PLC96ECF2687F4575F
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s08Oo9x7v18
>>
>>74703366
kek at that last link
>>
>>74702650
With the building materials available to the ancients arches were by far the most efficient and effective way to bear weight
>>
>>74703564
;D
>>
>>74697504
Because they live in Finland. Honestly, how would you react if you lived in the cold barren Scandinavian taint between Sweden and Russia?
>>
>>74688285
There is no discussion to be made, OP.
Similarities are due to a phenomenon called "convergent evolution".

But it works for cultural evolution and behaviour as well.

This simple mechanism is the result of facing environmental challenges, which shape the action as much as the intentions behind it.

For example, we see nomads using tents everywhere around the world.
Does this mean these people are related? Not necessarily. They are just solving problems in the same way, which is optimal or "good enough".

So now you point at pyramids, masks, doors and you say all these things have a common explanation.
But it is not what you think it is. The common explanation is not in the existence of a supreme and original ancestral civilization mother of them all.

Rather, the explanation is that human brains work out solutions in more similar ways than previously thought.

The "ATLANTIS" you are looking for is the human brain.
>>
File: blue-eyes4.jpg (207 KB, 800x300) Image search: [Google]
blue-eyes4.jpg
207 KB, 800x300
>>
>>74703975
>one-legged rock squats
>>
File: O'Goldberg.jpg (384 KB, 900x637) Image search: [Google]
O'Goldberg.jpg
384 KB, 900x637
>>74688285
>>
File: 1462677778497.jpg (83 KB, 632x632) Image search: [Google]
1462677778497.jpg
83 KB, 632x632
>>74702650
>Are they really functionally superior in some way? Is there really some reason a civilization must necessarily decide at some point "we have to stop using these post and lintel things and figure out true arches?"

The arch is stronger than any of the other designs; they can hold more weight, with less material.
>>
>>74705756
DUDE GLOBALISM LOL
>>
>>74688612
MY TODDLER JUST MADE A TRIANGLE WITH BLOCKS HE IS ATLANTIS GUYS
>>
A board that spends its time debunking we wuz conspiracies shoyld not indulge in simmilar theories.
>>
Wheres the guy that said he was going to show how Atlantis is in Saudi Arabia? Y U KEEP US WAITING?
>>
>>74690000
Nice quads
Anyway, like some others have noted, there is some odd evidence of "New World" plants having existed in Egypt. It's possible that the people of Atlantis (or whatever) did bring crops with them but they didn't work well with the soil for some reason, so the yields were low, and they had to switch to local plant varieties.
>>
Presentation on English persuasion in journalism is due Monday , where we have to try and persuade all, or some of the class that X is true (the subject could be true, or some conspiracy)I think I'll do it on "Atlantis was real" or "the origin of white peoples, Atlantis"

Anything that I should look into for this?
>>
>>74693164
Well then. There it is.
>>
File: Fresco Pompeii.jpg (271 KB, 1184x1600) Image search: [Google]
Fresco Pompeii.jpg
271 KB, 1184x1600
>>74699283
Not on average
>>
File: Aphrodite.jpg (55 KB, 384x454) Image search: [Google]
Aphrodite.jpg
55 KB, 384x454
>>74708114
Check out these Nordic Romans.
>>
>>74701017
Wasn't one of your gods said to have a beard? And his name is very similar to old European deity who is described in the same way.

Also Viracocha is said to be a golden haired civilizer/creator god. Which is interesting because it's the same for jin wang.
>>
>>74697330
Danubian Neolithic farmers? And by "Danubian" I mean all of Europe because they spread all around Europe.
>>
>>74699283
Some of the early emperors were. Definitely not a significant trait among the population.
>>
>>74697927
isn't she the patron saint of Europe?
>>
File: MocheBeardedMen.jpg (383 KB, 1181x634) Image search: [Google]
MocheBeardedMen.jpg
383 KB, 1181x634
>>74708584
Quetzalcoatl, Kukulkan, Virracocha.
>>
>>74708584

where did you read he was golden haired?
>>
File: Roman Pompeii.jpg (76 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
Roman Pompeii.jpg
76 KB, 480x640
>>74708699
>>
File: Blonde child artifact Pompeii.jpg (16 KB, 265x350) Image search: [Google]
Blonde child artifact Pompeii.jpg
16 KB, 265x350
>>74699283
>>74708699
>>
>>74689986
the Tibetan book of the dead has tons of similarities.
>>
>>74709982
>implying they didnt paint that on the statue in the 20th century
>>
>>74709713
I think Spanish chroniclers recorded it but I'm not sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq5Y_ogiyi0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGxd9Jxye04
>>
>>74709982
>or implying it's not blonde grime i.e. Statue of Liberty turning green from algea
>>
>>74710613
Take your insane ridiculous shitskin conspiracy theories elsewhere, mongrel.
>>
>>74709798
They dyed their hair.
This is a well known fact.
>>
>>74710776
>The majority of Frescos from Pompeii show dark hair and skin
>It's a conspiracy

Get over it snownigger, you were mud houses while Southern Euros built civilization.
>>
File: Greek statue Apollo.jpg (97 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
Greek statue Apollo.jpg
97 KB, 630x630
>>74710688
Pretty sure you're retarded....
>>
>>74710996
>God of Sun
>Blonde hair and light eyes

No shit sherlock, he's the god of the sun that's gold in color.
>>
File: Caligula.jpg (60 KB, 630x421) Image search: [Google]
Caligula.jpg
60 KB, 630x421
>>74711094
Woops forgot pic
>>
>>74710823
>They dyed their hair.
Why the fuck would an infant or toddler dye their hair? Fucking anti-White moron.
>>
File: xxx.jpg (186 KB, 960x516) Image search: [Google]
xxx.jpg
186 KB, 960x516
>>74688612

say it with me

WE
>>
File: Greek statue Athena.jpg (233 KB, 382x567) Image search: [Google]
Greek statue Athena.jpg
233 KB, 382x567
>>74710966
Your Gods are "snow niggers," nigger. Are you aware your skin resembles feces?
>>
File: peplos kore.jpg (110 KB, 590x773) Image search: [Google]
peplos kore.jpg
110 KB, 590x773
>>74711189
>Statue has algae of the same color on the body that's on the hair

Wew lad. Did he have blonde arms too?

Don't forget to tell me more about the red eyed women of Ancient Greece you fucking idiot.

>>74711384
The Gods weren't humans therefore they couldn't be snowniggers.
>>
>>74711384
We're aware your skin looks like our cum.

Btw,

WE
>>
>>74711909
They're pictures of Greico-Roman settlers.
Nice try.

WUZ
>>
File: Roman bust.jpg (31 KB, 230x300) Image search: [Google]
Roman bust.jpg
31 KB, 230x300
>>74711721
That's an Egyptian fayum mummy potrait. Guess what; diferent races mix over time, fucking moron, face it, you're an impure fucking mongrel dog, shitskin.
>>
>>74712011
Aleksander die Groß
>>
File: Mars and Ares.jpg (67 KB, 335x482) Image search: [Google]
Mars and Ares.jpg
67 KB, 335x482
>>74712081
You're goddamn right we're shitskins, and we built the modern world.

Deal with it.
>>
>>74688612
no it isn't.
>>
>>74712209
That's a bear skin.
>>
File: index.jpg (12 KB, 253x199) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
12 KB, 253x199
>>74689371
because it actually happened
>>
>>74712244
>blond boy in the back
lel
>>
File: Pompeii.jpg (72 KB, 500x691) Image search: [Google]
Pompeii.jpg
72 KB, 500x691
>>74712451
That's Cupid as Mars is going to fuck Ares.
>>
>>74712288
Maybe ze nazis did this von too.
>>
>>74712244
You built the ancient world. You've been irrelevant since then.
>>
File: Herakles meets Omaphale.jpg (57 KB, 367x471) Image search: [Google]
Herakles meets Omaphale.jpg
57 KB, 367x471
>>74712662
Herakles was a shitskin Hero.
>>
File: blonde Romans.jpg (268 KB, 828x850) Image search: [Google]
blonde Romans.jpg
268 KB, 828x850
>>74712541
okay? point?
>>
>>74711721
>cum: the juice of life
>shit: the reminder of death
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (87 KB, 468x503) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
87 KB, 468x503
>>74712839
blonde=/=nordic
nor does blonde exclude being a shitskin
>>
>>74712757
Na. What about Iskander though?
>>
>>74712972
You don't say....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3rku0A_rzc

>>74712937
bretty much this....
>>
File: Pentheus.jpg (215 KB, 438x391) Image search: [Google]
Pentheus.jpg
215 KB, 438x391
>>74712983
That pic was Herakles m8, take a second look at it.
>>
>>74688285
WE
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 100

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.