[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jake and Josie hooked up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: CjApwNYWsAALHNB.jpg (51 KB, 599x835) Image search: [Google]
CjApwNYWsAALHNB.jpg
51 KB, 599x835
Really makes you think, doesn't it?
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (114 KB, 1024x684) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
114 KB, 1024x684
>>74686325
A
>>
>>74686325
Fortunately, my NEET ways keep me away from females.
You are always guilty, guys.
Unfortunately, the only ones who are doing it right are mudslimes with Sharia.
>>
Why wouldn't they assume that Josie raped Jakein this case? By this logic didn't they technically rape each other?
>>
>>74686837
Women's logic. Only men can rape.
>>
>>74686837
in US rape is defined as being perpetrated by a person from a position of systemic power
>>
>>74686325

Lesson learned. Don't drink with women.
>>
>>74686837
Now consider that almost all women depend on drinking to loosen up.
There are no sober women who clearly verbally solicit sex.
>>
>>74686919

No it's not.

>"The new Summary definition of Rape is: “Penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim.”

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/recent-program-updates/new-rape-definition-frequently-asked-questions
>>
>>74686837
Wanna know something funny?

In the US, even if the guy is the ONLY one drinking, the woman can claim rape.
>>
>>74687061
This is the est argument against feminism when they claim that the "system is against them". Just have to remind them that, legally, only men can rape, even though women rape a large amount of men annually.
>>
>>74686325
>a fucking leaf
>>
>>74686325

Yeah makes you wonder how the fuck Jake can consent too if he's drunk as well.
>>
>>74687299

Feminism = The belief that women can't be held responsible for their actions, so men have to look out for them.
>>
>>74687299
Legally men can't rape. Technically she could be charged with sexual assault but we all know that's not how it works.

Women should never be responsible for their actions :^)
>>
>>74687383
>>74687409

That's not even feminism, that's just being a female. Feminism comes in when it tries to pass off that normal female bullshit with words that are associated with politics and other more important things.
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 800x522
>>74686837
>a Canadian shitposting in a Canadian thread

I guess there's no honor among leaves.
>>
the people who made this poster even denounced it

do your homework before getting #triggered
>>
>>74687383
No, that's just women. Feminism is the belief that even though women are dumb and can't be held responsible for it, that a man shouldn't be able to control them anyways despite the fact that they are unable to make wise decisions for themselves.

Womens liberation is like children's liberation (from their parents)
>>
>>74687183
It does not say that at all. Can you read?

>vagina or anus
>or anus

>with any body part or object
>any body part
>or object
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.