[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hurr I'm gonna ban all Muslims! You do know that Muslims
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
>hurr I'm gonna ban all Muslims!

You do know that Muslims are allowed to lie about their faith in times of oppression as long as they remain in their hearts a Muslim? ISIS or whoever will have no problem circumventing this. There isn't any test you can do (like they used to make secret Christians stand on Jesus stones in Japan). They can do ANYTHING you ask them and say "Astagfurillah" and it will be forgiven. Even wipe their ass with the Quran

This is Islam. The perfect political religion. You can't fight it, you can't end it. You can only convert or die
>>
>>74685443
It was only a suggestion, lad.
>>
File: 1448426739291.png (806 KB, 1111x600) Image search: [Google]
1448426739291.png
806 KB, 1111x600
>>74685443
>Ban PEOPLE coming from countries with ties to terrorism
>nearly every president has done this before in some capacity
>including Obongo
>>
>>74685443

Trump is the perfect political candidate. You can't fight him, you can't end his campaign. You can only convert or cry
>>
>>74685443
Islam is a vile regressive ideology which would see all the advances mankind has made reversed by 7th century dogma enforced by Sharia violence. Islam has contributed nothing of benefit to mankind throughout its entire history.
>>
They have to eat pork every day for a week. No pork, turn you away at the door.
>>
File: SpiderKyouko.gif (1003 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
SpiderKyouko.gif
1003 KB, 540x540
>>74685443
It's simple; he just bans all people from Muslim-majority countries. It's not guaranteed to stop ALL Muslims, but that's not the point.
>>
File: trumpinator.jpg (21 KB, 460x259) Image search: [Google]
trumpinator.jpg
21 KB, 460x259
>>74685714
Trump is out there! He can't be bargained with. He can't be reasoned with. He doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And he absolutely will not stop, ever, until Muslims are banned.
>>
File: quotes-goodandevil.png (96 KB, 1000x620) Image search: [Google]
quotes-goodandevil.png
96 KB, 1000x620
>>74685443
Did you know that every man, woman, and child on God's great green Earth is absolutely FREE?
You may not like your choices, but you're always FREE to choose from them.
You choose to live in cowardice. By the sovereignty endowed to you by God Himself, it is your own responsibility to defend it.

This was the "protection from tyranny" spell that the Founding Fathers cast on their subjects, and the spell spread quickly throughout the populace, leading to the First American Revolution.

Who's down for the second one?

Warning: Failure to acknowledge your FREEDOM may be hazardous to your health.
>>
>>74685443
Just take a few doga. If the react in any eay they are muslims. Also make them eat pork.
>>
File: 1463806126743.png (335 KB, 439x525) Image search: [Google]
1463806126743.png
335 KB, 439x525
>>74685443
>lie about their faith
Good thing Islam is also a form of government then. Boy, liberals sure are retarded. Their nigger king Obongo already banned Muslims for 6 months back in 2011 and nobody even noticed.
>>
>>74685597
I'm not saying you're lying, but could you give some examples or references? I'm interested.
>>
>>74686423
He stopped processing Iraqi refugee applications after some terrorists had been found. But yeah, I think this what Trump meant as opposed to an all-out ban.

http://thefederalist.com/2015/11/18/the-obama-administration-stopped-processing-iraq-refugee-requests-for-6-months-in-2011/
>>
>>74685443
>You do know that Muslims are allowed to lie about their faith in times of oppression as long as they remain in their hearts a Muslim?

You do realize that christians are eternally forgiven? for everything.

You do realize that jews are deceitful by nature?

None of these demographics are held back by a contractual greenlights that allow them to lie, cheat or steal. They do it anyway.
>>
Lying on a visa application is visa fraud. That is a federal felony. If convicted, you can face up to 25 years in federal prison.

Surely you're not suggesting Muslims are criminals?
>>
File: 1459019846395.jpg (77 KB, 600x598) Image search: [Google]
1459019846395.jpg
77 KB, 600x598
>>74685443
Changing your current behaviour can't hide a lifetime long trail of heresy.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.