[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel energyless. How many white men are suffering like I do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: 15447146239_bf086aef47_o.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
15447146239_bf086aef47_o.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1280
I feel energyless. How many white men are suffering like I do?

I have to work and study, and I live off 800€ per month. With that money I have to live and to save for my studies and if I get fired. I live in a country with a 20% unemployment.

I am the children of a skank and a Chad. My father died and my mother is dumb and couldn't support me at all.

I was fed a lot of "normal" milk by my grandma while being a baby, and I was a fat baby. Nowadays it's hard to keep the fat away. I've been skinny, and I've been average, now I'm 81kgs at 180cm, but with a bodifat of 21,8% or so. SLightly overweight.

I haven't been able to pay for a gym. All my money was spent for months. I don't have a great body because I didn't have the money or time for it.
Now I'm going back to my GRANDMA's house in order to save a little money, and to pay for the cheapest possible gym.

And my effort is not really valued by anybody. Women prefer a guy who has had his way paved for him. Society doesn't give a fuck about me and wants more "refugees" with shitty wages and a 20% unemployment.

Spoiled brats don't empathize and don't give a fuck about people like me.

What are guys like me supposed to do? Become good cucks after we finish college?
There's no way I will become a good cuck, law abidding citizen paying half his income to support economic migrants who are 80% male illegal liars.

I'm amazed that people like me haven't started cutting throats of politicians. And they should have started.

I swear that if some feminist bitch would say something bad to me I would punch her in the face to death.
Sometimes I have the secret wish of being insulted by some idiot, having a moral justification to myself to punch the idiot to death.

The rage is high. It's no wonder the far right is winning more and more.

But it's also truth that people like me won't trust the system anymore. We won't trust women, politicians, the media... we are red pilled for life. After that, what? What of us?
>>
File: 1451342170422.jpg (815 KB, 1000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1451342170422.jpg
815 KB, 1000x1333
>>74685418
You should focus on your opinion of yourself rather than what society's/random sluts' opinions of you are. Also you should get back to the gym ASAP and raise those T levels, that might help your energy and mood issues

>t. white(ish) /pol/ack with similar issues
>>
File: ironpill11.jpg (139 KB, 589x777) Image search: [Google]
ironpill11.jpg
139 KB, 589x777
>>74685418
nice blog jose. get /fit/. that will help you in all areas you are angry about (depression, employment, women) and strengthen you to fight the invaders when they fuck with you. the iron pill is the real red pill. you can always join the extreme far right political party once you are good looking enough that your opinion matters and strong enough to fuck up antifa or mudslimes.
>>
>It's no wonder the far right is whining more and more.
>>
>>74685690
>posts poem about hedonism

fuck you cuck
>>
>>74685418

>I haven't been able to pay for a gym.

Save for a weight set you can use at home. Home gym master race.

>Women prefer a guy who has had his way paved for him.

Only gold-digging whores do. Most women give more of a fuck if you straighten your life out yourself. It shows character.

>Society doesn't give a fuck about me and wants more "refugees" with shitty wages and a 20% unemployment.

Society is in the same shit as you are. Those 20% unemployed are in the same shit as you are in. It is your GOVERNMENT that is at fault.

>What are guys like me supposed to do?

Use the anger Anon. The rage.

Let it build up until you're so damn angry at the world that the only thing that's on your mind is what you're going to do to change it. Then you work at whatever that is, day and night until it's done.

>it's also truth that people like me won't trust the system anymore

There's no trust anymore, but there's no real alternative, and that's forcing people to turn back to the cucks that run your country.

Just remember; you're not the only one in your country like this. There are thousands. Find them, there's strength in numbers. You won't get anything done pitying yourself.

There's a reason you feel like shit, it's because you recognise that a life of doing the same boring shit every day just to pay taxes is a worthless life.

So MAKE something of your life. Otherwise you'll die a bitter old man angry at the world.

Good luck Anon.
>>
File: 1446403189119.jpg (56 KB, 393x326) Image search: [Google]
1446403189119.jpg
56 KB, 393x326
>>74686037
Sorry, I don't speak french.

>If you put out the fire, then it wins
>>
Im in the same position except im not fat. I feel like im being surpressed by the shit economy
>>
>>74686443
every male who wasn't born rich is in the same position. if you were born after the 1970s, it's impossible to get a job if you're not born rich and impossible to ever get a girl who isn't fat or ugly unless you're a 8/10+ super-/fit/ mega chad.
>>
>>74685418
>Sometimes I have the secret wish of being insulted by some idiot, having a moral justification to myself to punch the idiot to death.
lmao, you're 100% a nigger
go find some more excuses and self gratification from your sins
>>
>>74685418
-you aren't suffering because you're white; you're suffering because you love to blame everybody else except yourself. that's ironically one of the most niggerific things you can do.
-you don't need a gym membership to lose weight retard
-what the fuck is that stupid picture supposed to be? fake clouds suspending pine cones? what the fuck is happening there???

-women don't prefer spoiled men; they just don't like you, because your personality is probably fucking horrendous, but you are incapable of knowing or accepting that fact
>>
>>74687916

Underrated post
>>
>>74685418

>>74686143
^^^ Winner.

Like the other Anon said, ironpill is the true redpill.

Anon, I'm going to tell you what you have to do. Who is a fictional or real life character who you admire? Do you admire George Washington? Abraham Lincoln? Andrew Jackson? Han Solo (Pre Jew Jew Abrams)? Arnold Schwarzennaeger? Would any of those heros be in your position? No. What would they be doing differently? Find how they would handle the situation, and handle it so.

You have been blessed with a body and a mind. You are capable of ANYTHING.

In school we get rules and social norms and invisible boundaries shoved into out heads. We learn to perceive the world how (((THEY))) educated us to.

You live in a completely dynamic universe with cause and effect. Imagine skyrim or fallout or something. That's how the world actually is. You are one man, but you can have major influence and accomplish anything.

Are you mad? Do you wish there were people out there fighting the cancer that is poisoning out world? BECOME that person. Be the change you wish to see.

When you die your life will flash before your eyes. Do you want to watch a boring movie about a guy who worked and watched TV and payed his taxes? Or a movie about a soldier, a gentleman, a crusader, caught in the struggle, resisting the (((private interests))) that have stolen our nations?

It's your choice.

Right now, in this exact moment, you can choose to change your ways, dedicate you life to a life of virtue. Fighting for what is right. Or, you can ignore it. Go to work. Pay your taxes. Watch your people be raped by Achmed. And go to sleep.

It's your choice.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.