[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question for fellow Brits and Brit sympathisers. What do we
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1442620447676.jpg (41 KB, 500x404) Image search: [Google]
1442620447676.jpg
41 KB, 500x404
Question for fellow Brits and Brit sympathisers.

What do we do if the (more than likely rigged) referendum goes tits up and we end up staying? I am not an advocate of full democracy but in spirit I agree with the democratic principle of "if you don't get your way don't throw a tantrum, we're all in this together", but I earnestly do not want to live in this country any more if it chooses to remain a European state. But at the same time I don't want to just be a coward and flee to some other, better country. It's a shit hole, but it's my shit hole, you know? And fighting isn't an option, this isn't something I believe is worth losing my life for. It's all well and good being a radical freedom fighter but you can't fight if you're dead.

What are you supposed to do?
>>
File: 1449875302181.jpg (93 KB, 568x689) Image search: [Google]
1449875302181.jpg
93 KB, 568x689
>>74684227
I think the EU is going no matter what. Merkel still want Turkey to join by 2020, she's running the whole thing into the ground. It's not just us who wants to see the back of it at this point
>>
>>74684658
did you have to post weeb shit
>>
>>74684658
This. Around 60 years and the wheels are already falling off this ridiculous experiment. Hardly the 1000 year Reich, is it?
>>
Britain can't go it alone!!!
>>
File: 1463776440146.jpg (43 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
1463776440146.jpg
43 KB, 450x338
>>74684740
I didn't have to
>>
>>74685873
I like this picture a lot. Not long now till we can stop that damn madwoman.

>>74684227
There's always the option of contesting the referendum. As I understand it, those aren't binding for the government to begin with(?), but sufficient amounts of protest/resistance, even and especially armed protest/resistance (because fighting technically -is- an option, though maybe not the ideal one) against a "democratic" government in clear contempt of the populace would potentially get them to reconsider.
>>
>>74686502
>Contesting a rigged referendum
>>
>>74684227

If UK doesn't vote to leave it's very likely that you'll become a 'cog' in the European machine within the next decade.

Let's face facts here; the reality is that there are ~40% who want to stay in the EU, even though they realise, whether they admit it or not, that the UK will basically just become another 'state' in a European Federation sometime in the future.

These people are traitors Anon. They're willing to sell away your national identity just so they can have the privilege of being lied to by unelected foreign leaders who see the UK as nothing more than a giant money bag.

I don't see you getting another referendum before the EU becomes fully federalised, and I suspect that even if you do the British people will have a colossal amount of pro-EU propaganda jammed down their throats, courtesy of your publically funded press.

The reality is that if you don't get out now, you likely never will.

This isn't just a referendum on EU membership, it's a referendum on whether or not the British people think the UK should be an independent nation. The fact that there are so many who are voting stay shows how bad things really are.
>>
stellar speech by Daniel Hannan MEP on brexit https://youtu.be/FC9nDCmqjn8
>>
>>74687350
Such a great performance by him in the debate, definitely put him on my radar
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.