[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey America, why you get so mad about flag burnings or defacement?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: burining-flag.dies_.jpg (113 KB, 1300x680) Image search: [Google]
burining-flag.dies_.jpg
113 KB, 1300x680
Hey America, why you get so mad about flag burnings or defacement? If I saw that happening to the UK or English flag, I wouldn't really give a shit. It's just a bit of fabric, what's the fuss?
>>
>>74683770
t. Abu Hajaar
>>
>>74683770
>I wouldn't really give a shit
t. selfish faggot
go outside and burn the Eurabia flag and see what happens
>>
>>74683866
Thank you greatest ally
>>
ops a fagot with no pride
>>
>>74683770

>If I saw that happening to the UK or English flag, I wouldn't really give a shit.

Well of course not, I mean you're either:

a) just there for the benefits from [insert shithole country here]
b) eternal Anglo who lets pig fuckers rape his daughter with impunity
c) eurotrash fuck who thinks the EU is more important than national identity

So yeah I don't see why you'd care about someone burning your shit-ass flag either.
>>
>>74683770
>Being okay with people destroying the symbols of your nation

There is no punishment severe enough for a faggot of your calibre.
>>
>>74683770
Because our unique glory is the flowering of English common law tradition, something you have probably never heard of.
>>
>>74683982
Why is pride in a country important? I'm not the country, I'm some did in the country, the country is just where I live, and it's not particularly a good one.

>>74683985
Or d) I don't see the point of nationalism
Come on /pol/, red pill me, why should I be more nationalist?
>>
Please excuse my friend, being patriotic here is Racists and islamophobic. We are forced to do it in secret not to offend Mudslimes and other minorities.
>>
>>74684356

>Or d) I don't see the point of nationalism

Which makes you b) you pathetic cuck

Maybe if you had more pride in your country we wouldn't have to crusade through it in five years just to save the heritage you failed to appreciate enough to defend
>>
>>74683770

Because its the preeminent symbol of the country. Kind of like how the Royal Family is to you limeys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZzeEaBHUBM
>>
Well, seen as it's literally just me that feels this way...

Teach me your ways /pol/, how do I into national pride? Why should I feel more than just "it's alright I guess" about being britman?
>>
>>74683770
Because you are probably a paki or a true brit.

Desecrating a flag means you hate the very core of what that country is. You do not respect it's values, its cultures or the millions of people who died for it you piece of shit.

The entire generation of young men we lost in ww2, the pointless deaths in the falklands. Even the bullshit in the IRA, and you want to burn a flag because you're an edgy fucking leftard who thinks slavery is still relevant or transfags cant piss wherever they want?

Burning a flag should result in instant revokation of your citizenship and deportation to whatever fucking commie/multicult shithole they want to go to. Send them all to fucking syria.

I was pissed off enough when they started demanding we take down St. Georges flags.
>>
>>74683770
We also do not give a shit when a UK or English flag is burned. But, we are the USA. FLAG FLAG FLAG
>>
>>74683770
I'm not one for worshipping the flag like a god, but burning flags is shitskin tier.
>>
>>74683770

S T O P R E S P O N D I N G T O T H E S E B A I T T H R E A D S.

you newfags are destroying this board.
>>
>>74683770
You could never understand,because you aren't American.

In America,we understand that there will alway be ppl with hate in their heart,and whn we encounter them,we kill them. That's what makes us great.We don't take shit,we dish it out.

I know that is a scary idea for you,being a betamax,but that's just how we roll.
>>
File: 960.jpg (41 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
41 KB, 960x540
>>74685514
>destroying

I think it is already dead anon
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.