[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In 10 years, "Pedophobic" will most likely be a real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 236
Thread images: 28
File: 199.jpg (46 KB, 680x512) Image search: [Google]
199.jpg
46 KB, 680x512
In 10 years, "Pedophobic" will most likely be a real word. What does /pol/ you think about this?
>>
The lines between fetish and crime are pretty blurred.
>>
>>74679397
No it wont, stop being so retarded.
>>
File: image.jpg (177 KB, 673x486) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177 KB, 673x486
SLIPPERY SLOPE
E SLIPPERY SLOP
PE SLIPPERY SLO
OPE SLIPPERY SL
LOPE SLIPPERY S
SLOPE SLIPPERY
Y SLOPE SLIPPER
RY SLOPE SLIPPE
ERY SLOPE SLIPP
PERY SLOPE SLIP
PPERY SLOPE SLI
IPPERY SLOPE SL
LIPPERY SLOPE S
SLIPPERY SLOPE
>>
>>74679397
it is a word and it means fear of children
>>
>>74679397
Jews.
>>
>>74679397

I'm honestly wondering where else humanity can fall at that point. #PedoAcceptance seems like it will be the final one, but then I fear libs will go for bestiality and necrophilia as well.

But then what?

When will it be enough? When will they finally say "ok you know what? That right there is fucked up and where we draw the line."

An alien invasion can't come soon enough
>>
>>74679397
Old enough to take contraceptive, old enough to breed. Nothing degenerate about having a teenage wife. Go for virgin teenagers instead of fornicating teens/women.

If people want to hate some strawman hebe in their heads, so be it.
>>
>>74679985
Look at this faggot.

HAVE YOU NOT HEARD OF THE SALON ORDEAL?!
>>
>>74680318
>but then I fear libs will go for bestiality and necrophilia as well.
>then
It's already a thing. Probably will be pushed trough even before legalizing pedophilia.
>>
>>74680318
They are going for necrophilia already, dumbass. Look at Sweden.

Oh, and beastiality? That's already being pushed.
>>
>>74679397
Most of /pol/ needs to wait 10 years before they are officially considered pedo so it looks like /pol/ wins again.
>>
File: PierpScaruffi.jpg (30 KB, 548x308) Image search: [Google]
PierpScaruffi.jpg
30 KB, 548x308
Does that mean in 10 years I can marry a 12 year old?
>>
>>74679752
>t. moron

>>74679397
That's going to be the time we open gas chambers, and pedophiles and anyone saying the term "pedophobic" will be thrown in them
>>
>>74679397
It would end up killing feminism, or at least dealing a heavy blow to their beta-orbiter reserves.
Why would you want to get Taequons sloppy, fishmouthed seconds when you can go after a even more dumb, malleable, tighter female.
Don't have the source on hand, but pretty sure one of the first things the Suffragettes (or one of their later renditions) went after was raising the age of consent to limit competition for all the single moms left over after all the wars.
>>
>>74679397
ELECT ALL RIGHTWING GOVERNMENTS TO STOP IT AT ALL COST.
>>
>>74679397
Pedophobic is like bein autismphobic or downsyndromphobic. Not a fan of "-phobe", but people really need to understand that not all pedos are dangerous psychos who rape your kiddies. It's a mental "illness", just like transgenderism. They need consoling and psychologists, not conviction or witch hunts.
>>
>>74680080
>pedophilephobe
>>
>>74680947
This, plus it's near impossible to find a virgin female at the age of 18. I would support lowering the age of consent to 14; it would definitely be the only good thing to come from SJWs.
>>
>>74680318
Necro is becoming a thing, and bestiality is already legal in some countries as long as the animal consents and isn't harmed (ie, if it's the initiating/active partner)
>>
>>74680318
They already are pushing beastiality. Just look at sweden.
>>
>>74680121

This is the most degenerate thing I have seen for a while.
>>
>>74681260
>it's near impossible to find a virgin female who is at least 8/10 at the age of 18.

Fixed it for you.
>>
>>74681260
I want to educate my teenage bride on how to fire guns, hate brown people, and change oil/corroded gaskets.

I want my teenage wife to wear a sun hat when she gardens along with a long, flowing, white dress, and to bake me delicious pastries.
>>
>>74681661
Dude there was this fat chick in my school who was like a 2/10 and she fucked the whole bowling team at the age of 14.
>>
>>74681728
Sounds wonderful, anon. I wish you luck.
>>
>>74679397
I'm still worried about getting in trouble for dating a slightly-underage girl a few years ago. The sooner this becomes a thing, the sooner I can stop worrying about having my door kicked down.
>>
>>74680318

There is no limit. Liberals, or just mentally ill people as they were called before, will continue developing even more insane ideas and concepts. I have been thinking the bible and it´s content. I don´t see it as religious book anymore, I think it´s a book of rules how you ensure society survives in the long run.
>>
>>74681764
She probably looked at her mom and saw she was destined to be ugly, so capitalized on her youth before it all went downhill.
>>
>>74680947
>age of consent limits competition

This makes me think
>>
>libertarians being against social degeneracy

Top lel m8
>>
No wonder the childless virgins of /pol/ think pedophilia will ever be accepted in mainstream

This board is hilarious
>>
>>74681764
Clearly she had a charming and outgoing personality then.

>it's near impossible to find a virgin female who is at least 8/10 and/or an outgoing, extroverted personality at the age of 18.
>>
>>74680318
They'd just have sex with the alien conquerers and shame you for opposing them.
>>
>>74682137
Like nigger muslims from outer space.
>>
>>74682246
SAY IT LOUD
SAY IT CLEAR
SPACEFUGEES ARE WELCOME HERE
>>
That's the final fucking death knell. There is no coming back from that.
>>
>>74680318
>"ok you know what? That right there is fucked up and where we draw the line."

Drawing the line isn't going to be enough. The use of defensive tactics has been the greatest flaw of the American right for some time. There needs to be an actual push back.
>>
>>74682038
Nope, she was fat and annoying. I knew her, and only put up with her because she sucked my cock (this was before the bowling team incident btw, and I had really low self-esteem because I couldn't get other girls). After sucking me off she started stalking me and sending these creepy-ass messages to me where she capitalized random letters like a serial killer. She would be like "HeY an0n i dIDN't c U in ThE LiBrarY!"
>>
>>74682511
How did you two meet?
>>
File: fallacy.png (338 KB, 620x384) Image search: [Google]
fallacy.png
338 KB, 620x384
>>74679999
CHECKED BUT IT'S A LOGICAL FALLACY DUMB GOY
>>
>>74681949
>saying you can't do something
>saying you shouldn't do something

when you learn the difference, it will still be too l8 m8, you gave up all your gr8 guns and gren8es
>>
>>74682611
We were both doing a thing at school on a Saturday for last minute service hours. We were overstaffed and it was during a break. We talked all evening and I could tell she was horny. She changed the conversation to sex and my friends knew what was going on so they left and we went behind the concession stand by the football field and there was a cooler there, so I sat on it and she sucked my dick. It lssted for like a minute because I heard people walking close towards us so I zipped up my pants and we snuck around and ran back to under the bleachers where my friends were waiting. We had to go back because technically our break was up and almost getting caught ruined the moment.
>>
>>74683414
>We talked

How did you get to that point? What did you talk about? Who initiated the conversation?
>>
>>74680121

ISPCAN and authorities in Brazil found out this young boy was "bought" by two gay men from the boy's sick and destitute mother from a Rio favela.

For two years, the boy was used as a sex slave by the men who bought him, as well as pimped out to a circle of of their friends.

The Boy was rescued by Brazilian authorities about 13 weeks after this video was taken. The boy is now safely in the care of the state, with ISPCAN closely monitoring the boy's welfare.
>>
>>74683594
What's the citation for that?
>>
File: pedrobore.jpg (13 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
pedrobore.jpg
13 KB, 300x300
>all these pedophobes in this thread.
>>
>>74681260
>I would support lowering the age of consent to 14; it would definitely be the only good thing to come from SJWs.
We have that, it's not helping.
>>
>>74683576
Hard to remember, it was freshman year. I think my friends and I were selling sodas (it was some kind of theater program event for people with Down Syndrome) and she was walking by, not sure if it was her break or if she just wasn't working because like I said they were overstaffed. I just remember joking a bit when she bought a coke and she gave me this look. Later on our break she was walking around with her friend who was a friend of one of my friends in the group at the time. We just talked about school and other stupid shit teens talk about, then someone said some banter to one of my friends along the lines of "suck my cock" and then she looked at me and said, "you know, I've never done that before, I could totally do that right now." Everyone got the hint and the other stuff I explained happened.

Turns out she was full of shit because another friend mentioned that she sucked his friend's cock and she got around quite a lot. So she was a slut long before the bowling team incident.
>>
>>74679999
>>74682612
slippery slope is not always fallacious
>>
>>74681868
Sorry I missed the passage in the bible that says don't fuck children
>>
>>74684775
>casual sex

You're disgusting and a slut enabler, anon.
>>
>feminists have made it so that men can't come within one kilometer of children without being accused of pedophilia
>feminists have arbitrarily raised age of consent because they're mad they can't compete with "prime pussy"
>feminists are also part of the not yet existent pedophilia acceptance movement
hmmm...... could you pick which ones are right pol??
>>
>>74684636
Google says you guys have it set to 15 though? I know they aren't all going to be virgins but a higher population of them will be at 14 than 15. Also, I don't know much about the culture over there but here in the states you start high school at 14, and sex is a big thing at that point so a lot of people lose their virginity in the first year. If not, it still doesn't make things better to have it at 16 or 18 (my state has it set at 18 which fucking sucks.)
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 330x347) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 330x347
>>74680318
Beastiality is already legal here, unfortunately. White girls fuck niggers all the time.
>>
>>74679397
Ten YEARS?

Try ten months... if that.
>>
>>74684315
It's up his ass
>>
>>74684994
I know that. I have no hope for western civilization but I've always wanted to fuck a virgin. If we're already crumbling as a society I say let the age of consent be 14, at least we can get some nice prime age virgin pussy before society completely collapses.
>>
>>74680121
LOL the pedo in the rainbow shirt was gonna rape that little fag until the black trannie stopped him.

You literally can't make this shit up.
>>
>>74680121
Kids can't twerk at a parade?
>>
>>74685258
Your rapey sense was tingling?
>>
The pendulum will swing back away from insanity before then. It's already on the down swing, we'll have a decade of sanity as it gets closer to the apex of the swing and a little past it, then we get to see extreme right lunacy in full bloom for awhile.
>>
>>74685060
It's 14 here, but it's not like anyone cares. If 12-year-olds want to have sex, they will. I know a person that lost their V card at 12.

>12 year olds fucking and I'm still a virgin
>>
>>74685053
I'd say 1 and 2 are correct and don't really negate each other. I know I said it would be good if the SJWs changed the age of consent, but I'm aware that there's a possibility that that won't happen. I'm just hoping for another group to come to power that will change the age, then I'll be happy.
>>
>>74685196
When society collapses there's no law.

At that point you're free to do literally anything you want.
Rape.
Murder.
Arson.
Genocide.

Who's going to stop you?
Another guy with a gun, I imagine, but that won't happen until it happens. Up to that point it'll be a pretty sweet time to be alive.
>>
>>74679397
Absolutely disgusting, makes me want to throw up.
>>
>>74680121
That was just unsettling, and it wasn't cause of the gay people. If you're a fag, great, but it doesn't mean your child should be twerking in jean shorts.
>>
>>74685196
Mods, delete my comment again and I will find you.

A collapsing society has no rules. Do whatever you want at that point.

Rape.
Murder.
Arson.
Genocide.

Who's going to stop you? Another guy with a gun, most likely. But until that happens it'll be a pretty sweet ride.
>>
>>74685390
Weird... the above comment vanished, but is back now.
>>74685602
Weird.
>>
>>74685364
Well yeah even in America I've known some people who lost it at 12. That's a bit young in my opinion. Most people would be okay with people losing it at 14 as long as it's someone their age but honestly I don't see any harm in giving 14 year olds the ability to consent to sex with adults. When I was 14, the girl who sucked my dick was also 14, but would it really have been any different if she was say, 29? The mouth probably feels the same, and as long as there wasn't any manipulation or force and it was completely consensual, I don't see the big issue.
>>
>>74680121
Absolutely disgusting
>>
>>74679397
I hope we become radioactive cinders before that happens.
>>
>>74685390
You're not wrong, are you disagreeing with me?

Personally, I want to be able to go out with a 14 year old while there's still a somewhat stable yet shaky society. When I'm saying is society is already going to shit so I at least want to get something out of it before total collapse.
>>
File: rwnUB.jpg (95 KB, 326x284) Image search: [Google]
rwnUB.jpg
95 KB, 326x284
>>74680121
absolutely disgusting
>>
>>74681081
SHILLS LEAVE NOW
>>
>>74686124
Any counterarguments, friend?
>>
File: fm.png (350 KB, 507x569) Image search: [Google]
fm.png
350 KB, 507x569
If this ever does happen, does that mean we can meme it up with pedobear?
>>
>>74686004
Whats the problem you can't find a girl your own age? You want to pray on girls that are still developing mentally and physically?
>>
>>74685258
Yea I just noticed that too
>>
no it won't
>>
>>74686525

it never will
>>
File: 1375478053492.png (748 KB, 1680x2975) Image search: [Google]
1375478053492.png
748 KB, 1680x2975
Pedophobic is already a word fuckwits.

It means a fear of children or childhood.
>>
Well you could say it's a word right now, you just said it after all, it just has zero weight to it.

I don't really care either way, because the real issue is that, unless you want to radically alter society to the point where the private family unit literally no longer exists, it will always be the easiest thing in the world to have fun with a little cutie. You really can't do much about that except cry on /pol/.
>>
>>74685060
>Google says you guys have it set to 15 though?
Google is stupid. It's 14/16 depending on circumstances, 14 is the usual, but it can be bumped to 16 in cases where the older participant is too old and abusing the lack of experience of the younger one.
>>
>>74679397
Reddit already defends it as a sexual orientation, but a "bad" one to have. Slippery slope is real
>>
>>74684775
LOL

Whenever a girl says that, they are lying, dumbfuck.
>>
Fucking kids will never be acceptable until the whole world is brown..
>>
>>74679397
I think less then 10 years bro.
Sodom and Gomorrah on earth.
>>
disgusting

it's a slippery slope out there
>>
File: 1459024391162.jpg (562 KB, 770x1094) Image search: [Google]
1459024391162.jpg
562 KB, 770x1094
>>74687264
>blaming people for something they had no control over
You fucking antis can fuck right off. You're on the exact same level as homophobes.
>>
>>74686124
I suppose you can try to find some of these non-dangerous child rapists and if you're willing to let them fuck your children, ill listen.
>>
>>74686345
Oh boy, this argument again.

Look, I've grown up quite a bit and I can easily get a woman my own age, but it's retarted to say that I should be locked up and put on a list if a teen finds me attractive and I do what any straight man would do in that situation if it was legal. This is the same argument that these people >>74680947 use because they think they're so much better than a teen because they're in their 20s. As a guy who's been with teens when I was one (I got my shit together sophmore year and got more women) and adults when I became an adult, I can tell you that they aren't as mature as they think they are. Generally speaking, women get older and feel more entitled to shit while their bodies and faces get looser and more wrinkled. They're basically children in adult bodies. If I'm dating someone with a teen mentality then I'd much rather date an actual teen.

Also, I love how it has to be me "pray"ing on them. It's inconcievable that a teen can find an adult attractive, nope, he's just using mind games on her. I guess that Spanish teacher I found attractive wasn't really hot, she was just pretending to be to trick me even though nothing happened.
>>
>>74686230
Make Mushroom Kingdom Great Again
>>
>>74687488
Remember when the left used to scream

>slippery slope!

during the 'gay debates'

Now they've pushed transexualism into the military and children's bathrooms

but surely pedo's are a slippery slope argument!

https://www.salon.com/2015/09/21/im_a_pedophile_but_not_a_monster/

>implying it's not already happening
>>
2020 The loli will become worldwide
>>
>>74687566
fucking deal with it, I don't care if you can or can't choose what sort of shit you're into

If you touched my kid, I'd fill your face with lead
>>
>>74687365
I realize that now.
>>
>>74687698
>He does find some
>you: nope nope they're dangerous by my own definitions that I just made up on the spot, so they don't count

What a totally not disingenuous at all argument you have there, my completely unbiased friend.
>>
>>74687944
>If you touched my kid, I'd fill your face with lead
That's reasonable. But what if I don't? What if I just want to live my life without bothering anyone? You'd still hate me? Most people would, and that's not okay.
>>
>>74680318
If the alien invasion happens then they'll fuck the damn aliens.
>>
>>74679397

No it won't, that would directly benefits middle aged white males so even the majority of SJWs will be against it.
>>
>>74688113
I literally said if he will let them fuck his own precious child, I would listen to his argument and if he wont it just proves he doesn't believe his own ideas. Fuck off you illiterate faggot and read the post
>>
Are we talking about hardcore childfucker or people how fuck teens with ass and titties
>>
It is a word. It is the opposite of 'pedophile' dumbass
>>
>>74679397
Is pedophilia a mental illness or a sexual orientation? I am not sure though I believe it to be the latter.
>>
>>74688287
I don't think you understood my point. I'm literally saying most pedos do not rape children, because it's socially unacceptable. Even if they want to, they will not act on it. Of course I wouldn't let a pedo fuck my child that was under the age of 14.

>>74688429
I'd say it's both.
>>
>>74688196
It's 100% okay you faggot
>>
>>74688287
Wtf are you shitposting about you retard? He said nothing about letting anyone fuck kids.
>>
>>74688429
Homosexuality was once considered a mental illness.
>>
>>74680121
I wonder how many people that watched this REALLY wanted to fuck that little kid.
>>
>>74688592
>once
>>
>>74688429
Metaphorically speaking... it's kind like this.

Basically normal sexuality + DLC.
But the DLC is the best part of the game, you can play the regular game but it's just not as interesting.
>>
>>74688287
>illiterate faggot
>the original posters entire point was that many pedos DON'T ever touch kids

>illiterate faggot
You took the words right out of my mouth, you embarrassingly retarded dipshit.
>>
File: 1442087356413.jpg (499 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
1442087356413.jpg
499 KB, 750x1000
>>74688551
It really isn't.
>>
>>74680318
Liberals will agree with anything so long as it isn't conservatism. They are demonic by nature.
>>
>>74679397

Pedo acceptance will never happen because it benefits straight white males, and would produce strong family units and more white children.
>>
>>74680726
She'll be 22 by then what's the point
>>
>>74688567
The litmus test to see if he actually believes not all pedos are dangerous, and we are talking about the ones that would actually take up the offer to fuck his child they saw in the classified ads would be to let his kid get bent over by one of them
>>
>>74679397

Good luck finding parents who would accept an older man fucking their child. Unless they find a way to destroy -18 parental guidance laws.
>>
>>74688429
Orientation refers strictly to gender. Gay, straight, or bisexual.

Pedophilia refers to an attraction based on age, not gender, thus it is not a distinct sexual orientation. An adult man attracted to prepubescent girls is a straight pedophile, just like a man who lusts after Asian beaver is a straight man with yellow fever.

It's a mental illness insofar that a) it's a sexual attraction that inhibits sexual reproduction because prepubescent girls cannot get pregnant, and b) it obviously greatly hinders your ability to interface with society.

Faggotry also inhibits reproduction, but since faggots are no longer considered social pariahs by normies, it's generally no longer considered a mental "illness".
>>
>>74689051
C-could you rephrase that, please? I don't understand the " ones that would actually take up the offer to fuck his child they saw in the classified ads would be to let his kid get bent over by one of them" part.
>>
>>74689051
You can't even type a coherent sentence at this point you baffling faggot.
>>
>>74688722
no retard, his point is that many of them aren't dangerous
>>
>>74679397

'10 months
>>
File: 1460187033833.gif (494 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
1460187033833.gif
494 KB, 500x374
Sex culture is fucking degenerate. Any kind of non reproductive sex should be outlawed and the perpetrators should be castrated. No, I am not joking. The amount of "well If the toddler has big titties its OK" in this thread is shocking. I honestly can't believe anyone who defends pedophilia is mentally sound. Age of consent should be 18 no fucking exceptions.
>>
>>74689251
If a pedo would actually fuck a child, they are dangerous. How can anyone disagree with this
>>
>>74689610
>14 is a toddler
>fucking a 14 year old should be the same punishment as fucking a 5 year old
>>
>>74689618
Yes. But if they refuse to do so, they are not.
>>
>>74689618
And many of them dont, thus many of them are not dangerous.

Many pedos wouldn't fuck kids even if it was offered for free because they understand the moral implications. Though you're clearly too much of a retard to comprehend that.
>>
>>74689768
People should be punished harshly for committing both, but yes the latter is a worse crime if that's what you were convey.
>>
>>74690168
That's what I was trying to convey.

I still disagree with you though because 14 years old is a perfect age of consent.
>>
>>74689850
Well I have never had pedophillic inclinations, so if that makes me retarded then so be it. But as I can see you have, I truly hope you are caught by authorities the next time you talk to underage girls online and spend the rest of your life in prison. Oh wait, you wont make it very far because pedophiles don't last long at all before they are killed by the other inmates
>>
>>74679397
if someone is 18 and has consensual sex with someone who is 17 it shouldn't be an issue. our aoc is kind of high as is desu. i'm only interested in 19 and up, probably more like early twenties because they are a little less insane. the issue should be able to be discussed without sperging out over it.
>>
File: 397373449.jpg (111 KB, 720x560) Image search: [Google]
397373449.jpg
111 KB, 720x560
>>74689610
>>
>>74690379
that is some desparate, desparate shitposting right there
>>
>>74689167
Pedophila is extremely common in Argentina
watch out USA, remove the Church, add condoms in school an pedo-phobia will be real within 20 years
>>
Paedophiles who don't act on it should be considered mentally ill.

Paedophiles who do act on should be considered criminals.

Both should be euthanized.
>>
>>74690493
>when in doubt, deny all terms and conditions
>>
>>74679397
If I ever meet a self admitted pedo then prison rules apply. Ill cut his dick and balls off and flush em down the toilet. Any female pedos ill destroy their body in a way that forensics police will never find.
>>
>>74690678
what are the prison rules regarding bank robbers?
>n-not like i wanna rob a kiwi bank!!
>>
>>74679397
Is that a term they're gonna use to label children who refuse to have sex with a pedophile?
>>
>>74690549
So schitzos who do not act on their hallucinations are suddenly not mentally ill? Damn you should present your findings to the APA.

Oh wait you're a drooling idiot.

>>74690678
Cool little revenge fantasy that you will never actually do, you sniveling little faggot.
>>
File: 1348086177002.png (99 KB, 600x674) Image search: [Google]
1348086177002.png
99 KB, 600x674
>>74690379
What are you getting so defensive about, anon?
>>
File: 1458867039235.png (87 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1458867039235.png
87 KB, 255x255
>>74680121
This is our fault, we didn't stop it when we had the chance.
>>
>>74679397
You overestimate how long it will take.

In a decade, bestiality will be celebrated because animal rights - we keep going the way we're going.

We won't.
>>
I had an argument with my wife over this. It basically ended up with a bet that within 5 years that there will be a movement to legalize the use of cp for pedos. If that happens within the next 5 years I get a boat and if not she gets a pool.

When I brought it up she acted like I was crazy. I can't tell if I spend too much time here or if I'm actually right.
>>
>>74679397
>>74691014
We aren't going to survive that long. Weak civilisations have short lifespans.
>>
File: tumblr_mz7lokwFdb1skysg6o2_250.gif (638 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mz7lokwFdb1skysg6o2_250.gif
638 KB, 160x160
If you people want the age of consent at 14, then you also must make it so that sexual reassignment surgery acceptable at that age as well. You will also have to deal with the parents sending their kids to live with wealthy perverts because they don't want to take care of them anymore and who want some extra cash on the side. Kids can't leave until they are 18, but a pregancy at 14 by an older black male is perfectly acceptable? You can't have your degenerate cake and eat it too.
>>
File: boat.jpg (140 KB, 570x828) Image search: [Google]
boat.jpg
140 KB, 570x828
>>74691379
This is only boat you're going to get, whether you're right or not.
>>
>>74691379
At this very moment in history, children are the safest they have ever been from sexual abuse, and pedos have the least rights they have ever had and literally every single politicians campaign policy includes stricter laws about pedophilia... and you think there is a slippery slope because of reddit.

Yeah you better start saving up for that pool, dumbshit.
>>
>>74679397
It's promoting degeneracy.
One with children should rightly fear pedophiles as THEY RAPE CHILDREN.
>>
File: 1462285115931.jpg (38 KB, 466x470) Image search: [Google]
1462285115931.jpg
38 KB, 466x470
>>74687566
Make the world a better place and die.
>>
>>74690847
>all mental illnesses are the same
>>
>>74691815
>not acting on your mental illness makes you not mentally ill

#geniusatwork
>>
>>74691750
Maybe if you cry hard enough, he'll drown in your tears.
>>
>>74691668
Gunning for pic related.

>>74691695
I didn't say it had to be legalized. I said that there would be a movement based off of muh feels that cp should be legal for pedos.

They already are setting the groundwork by trying to say that it's a sexual preference like being a faggot or tranny.
>>
>>74688196
Having sexual thoughts about children is truly evil.
Gay men and women are can't help that they like the same sex. They don't hurt the fabric of society as long as they don't openly parade it around and throw sex toys from balloon covered floats.
>>
>>74691901
How did you come up with that? I said that if paedophiles do not act on their fetish for children then they *should* be considered mentally ill.
>>
>>74691901
Dude just stop trying to rape kids. Have the slightest amount of empathy for innocent children.
>>
>>74691379
CP being illegal to watch is pretty fucking stupid in my opinion to be desu with you. Making it, of course, but watching it? Fucking why?

>inb4 the "they will want to do it as well" meme

Do snuff films or gore/death pics make people want to kill? Because viewing those should be just as illegal as CP then.
>>
>>74679397
>What does /pol/ you think about this?
That if White people had a country of our own, away from the Jews that are enabling things like that, it wouldn't happen.
>>
>>74692079
Oh shit I totally misread your post then.
>>
>>74692277
No beef then bruv
>>
>>74692181
It's more to do with supply and demand.
>>
>>74692119
Ironically enough, I have more empathy for children than you will have at any point in your life regardless of whether or not you become a parent yourself.
>>
>>74692394
I take you consider yourself an expert on how the "supply and demand" of cp works.
>>
>>74692181
Because it will make a huge market around rape of children? Its extremely hard to prove who actually made the video and who had sex with the kids ect. Pedo logic is retarded.
>>
File: 1463844350752.jpg (39 KB, 516x256) Image search: [Google]
1463844350752.jpg
39 KB, 516x256
>>74680121
Fucking hedonists why did the world have to come to this. It's like fucking social entropy
>>
Do you fucking retards not realize what you're doing?

Who started this transgender bathroom shit? Some republican dickbag from NC. I never even considered where trannies were going to bathroom. No one did. I still don't give a shit. Now, because that dickbag had to make a fuss about a problem that didn't exist, you have Obama trying to make little girls in school have to go to the bathroom with boys and at the same time encouraging transgenderism among children. This would not have happened if that dickbag from NC never brought it up.

Now you have some clickbait, piece of shit website that even most liberals will call trash writing some retarded piece on pedophilia that few people read. So what do you do? You spread it and make sure more people read. You make a huge fuss about it, and now liberals will want you to fight you on it because they are programmed to like everything conservatives don't like. One retarded website writing about pedophilia does not mean liberals everywhere are pushing pedophilia. You fucking morons who are pretending like they are though is going to make it a reality. Just stop. You're ruining society. Jews have set our society up perfectly for shit like this to happen, and you're falling right into the trap. You can ignore the Jew part if you're a pleb who doesn't understand the world, but you can't deny the rest of what I said.
>>
>>74692429
Empathy isn't sexual interest. Kids that have sex with older people are known to have major mental issues later in life. I find this incredibly selfish of you to advocate for this just because you are horny. Just jerk off or play a video game man.
>>
>>74692394
A lot of supply exists already, though, I'm sure there are plenty of alternatives, such as 3D art, which is illegal/grey area at the moment. And by 3D I mean totally realistic-looking 3D, for which one artist I heard actually got jailed for.

>>74692526
The size of the market won't really change a lot, I'm guessing. Those who want to watch find a way already. Besides, research has actually shown that countries where CP became legal, actual child abuse shrank (or something like that).

>Its extremely hard to prove who actually made the video and who had sex with the kids ect.

What's your point?
>>
>>74692502
Oh look the pedo is trying to take the high ground. How cute.

Don't know if you actually read the comment I am responding to but I was giving the explanation for why it's an offence.

The belief is that if there is no audience then the producers will not be rewarded.

Still flawed because there will always be sick fuckers who refuse to get treatment for their fucked up mind.
>>
>>74691512
If you lower the age of consent you must also lower the age of adult status to avoid the exploitation by shity parents for sure
>>
>>74692751
I kinda agree with you. We're creating our own monsters because libs are so fucking spiteful.

I honestly think if this was never an issue trannies would have kept using whatever bathroom they looked like and it wouldn't be an issue, but now that everyones making a big fucking deal about it we're going to get every leftwing shitbag in the country putting on a dress trying to prove a point or make a news story out of it.

We're creating our own monsters.
>>
>>74692759
So I take it since that you are sexually attracted to women, that means you have no empathy for them, right? Or do you agree sexual attraction and empathy aren't mutually exclusive.

The funny part is the entire psychiatric community is in total consensus that any harm is completely relative to the amount of force or deceit used. A girl who had her pussy licked by an adult that she liked isn't going to have any sort of harm, unless someone like you comes along and screams down her throat how she was abused. In which case the harm would be entirely your fault. But yea, you think you have any empathy for children, sure.

Even in a field where making any sort of pro-pedo arguments is totally forbidden, they STILL aren't on your side.

Isn't that funny?
>>
>>74692886
>what's your point?
So is having sex with children a bad thing in your eyes? Should these child rapists be left unpunished to rape again and also gain money from selling porn of it too?
>>74693114
Lowering the age of adult status would cause even more problems after that, yet pedophiles still ignore this?
>>
>>74679397

This is /pol/, 98% of the people here wants to fuck the two year old little girl across the street.

One can only pray every pedo here dies a slow, agonizing death.
>>
>>74692502
Is it really that hard for you to comprehend how having more cp will increase the amount of kids who are abused by it and come away with debilitating PTSD from this? Jesus chist man, this is some dangerous autism right here.
>>
>>74693364
But I said making CP should be illegal?
>>
>>74692181
>implying saying that its a meme will offset its validity
>>
File: Feminists love pedos.png (576 KB, 924x838) Image search: [Google]
Feminists love pedos.png
576 KB, 924x838
>tfw the left is already pushing for pedophilia
If this becomes the norm I will kill those responsible
>>
>>74679397
>>74680726
>>74680947
>>74681260
>>74681883
Hi!

Threadly reminder that pedos should be slathered in beef gravy and fed alive to hungry rats.

Have a nice day!
>>
>>74693587
No, the logical counterargument I wrote after that and research offsets its validity.

springer.com/about+springer/media/springer+select?SGWID=0-11001-6-1042321-0
>>
>>74692886
>making something more accessible wont increase the amount of people who access the thing
>>
>>74685258
Even trannies are offended by this degeneracy.
>>
>>74693317
You realize that children are easier to coerce than adults right? People who are able to abuse their power over kids will do it and taking the law out will make it worse. Saying that child rape isn't always comepletly detrimental doesn't make up for how often it is.

>Even in a field where making any sort of pro-pedo arguments is totally forbidden, the still aren't on your side.

You just contradicted yourself.
>>
>>74692968
What's cute is you trying to make a statement on a topic that you have literally zero knowledge of.

As someone who DOES know, for completely legal reasons of course, let me tell you how cp actually functions.

1)the vast, vast, VAST majority of cp is produced by the kids themselves via webcam and sexting.
2)of cp produced by adults molesting children, the vast majority do so because they are simply sick in the head and expect nothing in return.
3)of the rest, they don't produce for money, they produce content so they can access cp communities that require you to submit your own original content to gain access.
>>
>>74680121
I wouldn't blame this so much on homosexuals as I would on the subhuman society that this is located in, Brazil is my guess.
>>
>>74685348
oh God I hope so. I want my day of the rope.
>>
>>74693805
Making something that is accessible to people who want to watch it accessible to other people won't increase the people who want to watch it.

Not much, that is.
>>
>>74685761
If you lower the age of consent by 2 or 4 years then the actual age people have sex at will go down by 2 or 4 years. You really want to be responsible for 10 or 8 year olds fucking?
>>
>>74693882
Why create a market which will undoubtably eventually lead to more child rapes?
>>
>>74684897
I hope thats ironic.
>>
>All of you faggots implying that you wouldn't fuck some tight alien pussy
>>
>>74694069
You got some sources on that, mate? Seeing as the gore/snuff/violent vidya analogy logic doesn't suit you.
>>
>>74693680
Wait until I get my boat.
>>
>>74693859
You realize that has literally nothing to do with HAVING to coerce them right? Of course children are easy to coerce, that doesn't mean you have to coerce them. Do you know what coercion means? Maybe you think you do, but just as a small favor to me, how about you go look up the definition again just to make sure.

It's easy to coerce a woman into sex if your her boss or teacher, does that mean the only possible way to have sex with her is through coercion? Obviously not.

Children are sexual, children enjoy physical pleasure. This is a scientific consensus. You refuse to believe this because it personally scares or disgusts you, and that totally overrides any empathy you supposedly have for children.

And no, I didn't contradict myself. I'm saying that no matter how anti-pedo you are, you can't just ignore the truth.
>>
>>74693801
yeah your point was that in countries with legal CP, child abuse went down. not only is that completely contradictory to common sense, >citation needed
>>
Just remember what you are advocating for you pedophiles.

https://victimsofcrime.org/media/reporting-on-child-sexual-abuse/child-sexual-abuse-statistics

Its go into be your kids who will pay the price, but you cunts don't care about kids in the slightest anyway so I suppose it doesn't matter how much harm it causes.
>>
>>74693317
Would you kindly go and kill yourself. You disgusting little child-catcher. I would gladly sup with Al-Baghdadi and mad King Soros if it was under your fat bloody tiny dick corpse hanging from the nearest lamppost.
>>
>>74691512
Italy age of consent is 14, and I'm pretty sure 18 is considered an "adult" there.
>>
>>74684897
Gr8 b7 m6
>>
>>74693882
>knowing the ins and outs of cheese pizza
>legally tho
>>
>>74694405
>in countries with legal CP, child abuse went down

Fuck, sorry, I meant viewing CP.
>>
>>74694549
AOC is 16 in quite a few states in the US too.
>>
>>74694580
There was a wikileaks article written by a guy who worked in the CP industry, it was really interesting and educating.
>>
>>74694069
Does regular porn lead to more sex?

Because literally all evidence points to porn decreasing not only rape and sexual assault, but any sort of real sexual activity whatsoever.

Seriously, give a reasonable argument how cp leads to more kids being raped. You realize every time a pedo jacks off in his mom's basement, that's time where he's not raping kids, right?

Here's the math breakdown here.

1 child is abused = 1 pedo is satisfied
1 child is abused on camera = multiple pedos are satisfied

Maybe you don't believe me because I'm clearly a pedo myself, but I'm seriously from the bottom of my heart honest when I say real cp is utterly, utterly disgusting. It makes me sick to my stomach, I couldn't fap to it even if it was there waiting for me. But all the evidence so far points to legal possession of cp lowering the rates of overall child abuse.
>>
>>74694791
Only someone trashed in the head would find an article written by someone who worked in the CP industry "really interesting"
>>
>>74694900
Why?
>>
>>74694375
Children are sexual? That's why you see toddlers having sex during nap time all the time right? I know in all likelihood are just a contrarian teenager but on the chance that you do actually want to have sex with children I just want you to think about how much hurt will be caused.
>>
>>74694822
So you are a pedo, or arent you? I dont even know what to argue right now. However I do know you need to be thrown into a pit of lions while the admins of LiveLeak watch and film
>>
File: 1425257791917.jpg (25 KB, 400x462) Image search: [Google]
1425257791917.jpg
25 KB, 400x462
>>74683594
no sauce
>jewing this fucking hard

christ theyre getting desperate
>>
>>74694951
It clearly stimulates and grows your interest in the subject, you dim-witted spastic danger to society
>>
>>74693687
Good thing 14 years old doesn't count as pedophilia. It's only a matter of time before it's legal.
>>
>>74694963
Literally anyone whose ever worked in a daycare will tell you that many toddlers masturbate, especially around nap time.
Doctors have literally seen fetuses masturbating in the womb. It is an indisputable fact that children enjoy physical pleasure. You have literally no way of denying this.

I know you're an utterly clueless faggot that has never one changed any opinion he's ever had in his life, but maybe there's the slightest chance you might look up this information yourself and realize how bafflingly deluded you are.
>>
>>74695112
God, it is fucking sublime reading antis cry their faggoty little tears powerlessly online, as if it wasn't just entertainment for me.
>>
>>74694048
That's retarded. Are you saying that if we changed it to 20 then ages 14 and 15 would have less sex than they already do?
>>
>>74695461
Im not crying now and I wont be crying when you get sent to prison for the rest of your days either
>>
>>74694963
>t. not a parent

Not that I'm one either, but my three year old niece constantly tells my mom and her mom that her vag hurts and asks them to rub lotion on it. Heard em say she's just pretending it hurts and that she's just using them. Family studies teacher told us how to act when toddlers pop awkward boners and try to masturbate, about phallic/anal/oral phase etc. Me and my bff used to scissor and look at porn mags when we were 7-9 years old, obsessed with lewd stuff, heard same kind of stories from friends later on as well. So yeah, kids are pretty fucking lewd all in all.

>>74695241
Yes, lord help us if I became so interested in it I wanted to join the police to make incestuous parents stop.

The sad thing is I'm not even a pedo (although I am into shota, but I've been getting more into bara in the recent years), yet I've spent at least an hour in this damn thread.
>>
>>74694782
Good point, forgot about that.
>>
>>74695718
for not being a pedo, and I use that term loosely, you sure to side with them alot
>>
https://mic.com/articles/143940/indonesia-drafts-law-that-would-punish-pedophiles-with-chemical-castration#.oWZx5TXgF

My grandfather will probably be in charge of Bangladesh within the decade and he was diddled by his father and killed him and started a militant group that went around killing pedos over there and got in conflict with a militant islamist group because they killed some of their members.
>>
>>74695685
It's sublime.
>>
Kill all 4chan users to fix this problem, since 4chan was always an instrumental part of the pedo agenda.
>>
>>74695839
I'm just all about them freedom, Libertarianism and cold rationality.
>>
>>74679397
Forced Habbening™ is never bad thing anon
>>
>>74695882
Have a good day you degenerate pond slime, You have made enough of a fool out of yourself that I no longer feel a need to engage in this conversation. Go slit your wrists and bleed out
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 200x314) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 200x314
>>74687944
Man imagine if a hot female teacher touched your sons dick

Would you say the same thing to her, sperg? You autistic fat faggot...

You'll do nothing! NOTHING! YOU AINT DOING NOTHING TO NOBODY
>>
>>74694791
Law is always interesting when it doesn't pertain to mundane laws like murder or traffic stops, don't give a fuck what the subject is
>>
>>74696052
>sublime
>>
>>74695852
>not white

Get out !!!!
>>
>>
>>74679397
Why should I fear children in the future?
>>
>>74696904
They become leftists.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1449522196319.jpg (40 KB, 726x718) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1449522196319.jpg
40 KB, 726x718
>>74681881
Even for 4chan this seems almost too savage
Thread replies: 236
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.