[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crazy conspiracy theory thread >the government does not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 1462308041840.png (142 KB, 415x367) Image search: [Google]
1462308041840.png
142 KB, 415x367
Crazy conspiracy theory thread

>the government does not want to legalize weed because it helps cancer and it would effect the population control
>>
>>74673048

Bernie is a Trump plant to destroy the Democratic party from within and hand him the election.
>>
>>74673048

the "ayy lmao" meme was started by aliens, so when they actually do come to earth everyone will be too busy typing "ayy lmao"
>>
>>74673149
oh yeah, and also:

9/11 was caused by someone tampering with space time. They fucked it up somehow.
>>
>>74673048
I don't know about Cancer, but I'm pretty sure big pharma hates the idea of cannabis, with its "cure all" effects. Nausea, headache, back pain remedy all in one plant, you can grow on your own, with no prescription required. It would honestly blast the shit out of the pain med industry.
>>
>>74673048

>weed
>actually a potent cancer preventing agent

When will this meme end? It's been too long now
>>
Weed doesn't help cancer

THC might prevent some minor tumor formation.
>>
>>74673301
Lol

No. It is very simple. Clintons did 9/11.
>>
>>74673048
4chan and most other imageboards are run by wizards who use them to make people butthurt and depressed so they can convert their negative energy into magic power.
>>
>>74673419
I always like pointing out that Tommy Chong got ass-cancer, even after one literal lifetime of smoking weed constantly.
>>
>>74673048

>>>/X/
>>
>>74673367

It's not really that potent. Stop falling for the Weed is a miracle medicine -meme.
>>
>The mods Go Outside sticky is a sign
>I go outside and it's actually pretty cool
no conspiracy here
>>
Jews are behind balding because almost all hard regrowth products are made in israel.
>>
>>74673048
I thought the theory was it was outlawed because hemp would compete with nylon and other industries.
>>
>>74673048
http://www.google.com/patents/US6630507
It's much more than that.
>>
craziest of them all is cultural marxism and jews behind it
there's no proof and yet, people still believe it exists here
>>
>>74673149

the ayy lmao meme was created by the government to discredit any discussion about extraterrestrial aliens.
>>
>>74673048
This isn't crazy but it is a conspiracy that's likely true

>the government and paid scientists have spread the meme that smoking and secondhand smoke is bad for you in order to shift blame from the actual causes of cancer and disease that they have a much harder time controlling like asbestos, radiation, or radon gas.
>>
>>74673621
Bob Marley fucking died of cancer, he must've had a 3% the content of his blood at any given time
>>
>>74674768
*THC
>>
>the government wont legalize steroids because it wants to keep men beta
>>
>>74675109
>the government wont legalise steroids because it wants a population of able-bodied men
>>
>>74673048

More likely that it's not in the best interest of a politician to pursue legalizing it due to the amount of funding that police departments get from prohibition of a very popular drug and the lack of donations they would get if they were to run for congress with a "legalize it" campaign. The alcohol and tobacco industries would also undoubtedly be opposed to legalizing and industry which they could not control... sure you can brew and grow your own tobacco already but that idea isn't as mainstream as growing your own weed.
>>
>>74673647

This desu
>>
File: kek.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>74673414
>>
>>74673414

I believe in the placebo effect... stress is a big cause of increased cancer risk. The other benefits to decreased anxiety from low doses of THC and the real help for those that have seizures.
>>
>>74673621
Ass cancer has more to do with diet... consuming meat and alcohol and sugar will do it. Any benefits of smoking weed as a preventative measure for cancer is undone by the simple fact of smoking it.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.