[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the CIA up to these days?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (589 KB, 1330x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
589 KB, 1330x800
What's the CIA up to these days?
>>
File: image_13.jpg (29 KB, 480x229) Image search: [Google]
image_13.jpg
29 KB, 480x229
You tell me.
>>
>>74672354
Posting this thread to see how much /pol/ knows
>>
File: 1457834682570.gif (2 MB, 746x482) Image search: [Google]
1457834682570.gif
2 MB, 746x482
Not posting what I know about the CIA so I don't redflag my craptop

Also hello, CIA. Would you like some hotpockets? Microwaved or Toaster-baked?
>>
Johnson what did I tell you about making these threads on company time?

Monitor and report only, do not interact. I will inform your supervisor.
>>
>>74672354
Trying to invoke meme magic. Yet, they fail, because they are, by nature, totalitarian, while meme magic is a force of chaos.
>>
How's the weather in Langley?
>>
>>74672354
I miss tenant
>>
>>74673520
Shitty.
>>
>>74673319
>doesn't know about controlling memes by controlling the memers
kek
It's not perfect, but it produces favorable results the majority of the time.
>>
File: 1463094842148.jpg (21 KB, 296x314) Image search: [Google]
1463094842148.jpg
21 KB, 296x314
>>74672354

I dunno, what I wish they were up to was being conservative Republican types like in American Dad.

Right now I am not sure what they are up too.

I am honestly not sure.... it's like they are not even American anymore.

You guys should get back to your roots.

See here is the problem, CIA was founded by Psychopaths. Right now most of those founders are fading away because it's just their time. Now you have a bunch of clueless people still following the orders of the Psychopaths, but not being Psychopaths themselves.

So see the problem CIA? You need more Psychopaths.

So report to your boss and fix your shit, feel free to contact me. I'd love a scholarship and a job niga.
>>
>>74672542
>dat boi
What is this referencing? did I miss out on fresh memes
>>
File: cia.png (563 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
cia.png
563 KB, 569x802
Crashing this board...
>>
>>74674120

Yes you... are new.

Dat boi is a replacement for Hilter Pepe, which has been upgraded to white supremacist by the leftist media.

So posting a pepe openly indicated you are a nationalist with sympathies for Hitler. Basically because some old lady reporter in her 40's came on this board and saw a bunch of Pepe's memes and people talking about Zionism.
>>
>>74674008
>what I wish they were up to was being conservative Republican types like in American Dad.
Nope nope nope. Most of the CIA staffers that I've seen came from semi- or traditionalist liberal roots, educated in liberal universities, and schooled in modern liberal political dogma.
If you look at the biography and quotes of some of the more famous CIA agents, station chiefs, and directors, you will note that they are either centrist-left or moderate left, even during the Cold War.

I think the whole "Stan Smith" character meme came from specific members of the CIA who came right out of the military. They tend to be centrist-right or pure conservative, but they're normally not in any position to direct policies.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.