[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>People want to go to other planets >Explore other planets,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Alice Doubled.jpg (1 MB, 3600x3800) Image search: [Google]
Alice Doubled.jpg
1 MB, 3600x3800
>People want to go to other planets
>Explore other planets, help relieve the burden on Earth
>Retards chimp out
>"Hurrr so pointless, we have mouths to feed HERE, on EARTH, doooyyyy!"

What the fuck. They'd rather feed niggers and arabs rather than send them to Venus.
>>
Just drop them in a volcano
>>
Explanation: people are retarded and aren't capable of planning beyond two months in the future

if we have populations off of Earth if something bad happens on Earth then humans aren't extinct, which is objectively a better outcome for humans
>>
>>74668429 Not judging anon because I quite degenerate myself... but did you just post fetish fan art for your post?
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 377x428) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 377x428
>can't do shit at the moon besides looking at rocks and checking out the skybox
>can't do shit on Mars besides looking at rocks and sitting around in a station
>can't reach any solar systems because shit is too far away

Despite this the Money shouldn't be used for feeding niggers but for finally getting fusion to work.
Space at the Moment isn't any useful to us.
>>
>>74672504
>can't do shit on earth besides breathe air and look at trees

You are a disgrace to your race desu
>>
>>74671823
Hey, it got your attention, didn't it?

>>74672504
Quiet, Muhammad bin Muhammad.
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 73x126) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 73x126
>>74672817
No we just have better priorities at the moment.
Its a fact.

>>74673235
Come and make me Tyrone you fat Nigger
>>
>>74673415
There's ton of metals and ices drifting between the planets. Enough to make our current resources microscopic in comparison. You could always work out a fusion drive that'll make getting to those drifting masses easy as shit.

Also, I'm not a fat nigger I'm a fat Austrian. Tiny difference, but still.
>>
>>74669614
I want this so badly.
>>
>Explore other planets, help relieve the burden on Earth
That's like the most inefficient idea ever.

You could build a 2nd floor to a major city for less than sending lots of people to another planet.
>>
>>74673681
You have no Idea about how money works am I right?
I try to make it simple for you my Fat Mexican Friend, if you ain't making a huge plus at the end of the month such an ore mining operation isn't worth it.
You could always enslave chinks to get rate earth minerals for cheap.
>>
What if we had, like, giant mirrors in space. Or even, giant solar collectors. And I mean giant. Not like a contiguous ring around the planet, but you must know what I'm saying. And they would went the power down via microwaves WHILE AT THE SAME TIME cut down on global warming, because they'd be blocking a portion of the sun's rays. But here's the breast part, you could live on them, Elysium style. On the bottoms, obviously.
>>
>>74674266
Photovoltaik is shit and will never work.

Fusion is the Future
>>
>>74673681
>I'm Austrian
>has USA flag

another immigrant that enjoys the spoils of the USA but still claim their homeland. Learn to assimilate or GTFO. You're no different than a Mexican.

>inb4 but I was born in America
then stop calling yourself Austrian, you goober
>>
>>74668429
White homeland when?
>>
>>74668429
>how to feed arabs
>stop killing their parents
>somehow they get food
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.