[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Angry birds movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (185 KB, 1000x863) Image search: [Google]
image.png
185 KB, 1000x863
I just saw the movie last night, the entire thing was basically about refugees and nuking the middle east

The metaphors were so painfully obvious even the media jews disapprove

Go see it and stop being an autist
>>
File: image.png (335 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
335 KB, 750x1334
>>
>>74667654
This and Zootopia are great. I need to start watching more kiddie flicks.
>>
File: image.png (290 KB, 634x343) Image search: [Google]
image.png
290 KB, 634x343
In the beginning the pigs even have a romantic scene with the eggs of the birds (alluring to islamic pedophilia and european children) it was hilarious
>>
File: VzttiR3I.jpg (84 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
VzttiR3I.jpg
84 KB, 650x650
>>74667654
Why are finns so based they made Angry birds and Iron storm movies?
>>
>>74668222
*iron sky
>>
>>74668276
iron sky was fucking awful. the trailer for it was better than the actual film.
>>
>>74667654
Are you a fucking child or something why is everyone on /pol/ going to watch a kids movie on opening day?
>>
>>74668355
/Thread.
>>
>>74668355
I thought it was ok except for the interracial parts.
>>
>>74667654
>be upstanding citizen in the year 2016
>take beautiful white family to see a silly kids movie
>the audience is all skinheads chanting German Nazi slogans with horrible North American accents
>>
File: 7.jpg (418 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
418 KB, 768x768
>>74669162
>if you don't like open border immigration you're a skinhead nazi
>>
>>74669270
You know what a crowd of /pol/lacks would look like, don't act like you don't
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.