[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cuckservatives ruining the middle class
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 1200x675
https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/05/gop-leaders-toss-loin-cloth-to-democrats-on-obamas-war-on-suburbs

>tldr
>Senator Mike Lee adds amendment to affirmative action housing bill that would take away HUD's power to order suburbs to take in low income households
>Bitch McConnell and other cucks kill the amendment in a roundabout way

Fuck the GOP senate. You can't depend on the SENATE MAJORITY LEADER to stick it to Obama
>>
>>74667070
>power to order suburbs to take in low income households
where do they have that power in the constitution?
>>
>>74667647
Duh, right next to the abortion amendment
>>
>>74667070
>https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/05/gop-leaders-toss-loin-cloth-to-democrats-on-obamas-war-on-suburbs

>By: Daniel Horowitz | May 19, 2016

everytime
>>
>like Arlen Specter
kek
>>
>>74667070
This HUD bill isn't necessarily a bad thing. The burbs are full of rich shitlibs who love diversity so much that they purposefully avoid it.

Time to make them live up to their own rules. Maybe some people will "wake up" once their car gets stolen or house burglarized.
>>
>>74667647
Nowhere. This is the kind of thing the Bolsheviks did.
>>
>>74667922
spoken like a true black person
>>
>>74667647
>constitution
>mattering

lmao the power vacuum from the state to the fed has been going on for 100 years
>>
>>74667922
This.
For the liberals only though.
>>
File: 1456367864869.gif (2 MB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
1456367864869.gif
2 MB, 350x197
>>74667922
then where will we run when you've dumped all the blacks in white areas?
>>
>>74668237
You don't run, it's time for the final showdown. Kill em all Johnny.
>>
>>74668237
>>
>>74667922
It's a double edged sword. It'll redpill a lot of people but miscegenation would probably increase and HUD will ship the non whites into swing congressional districts to give Democrats more of an advantage.
>>
>>74668237
what the hell is that?
>>
>>74668540
A Muppet on bath salts
>>
>>74667922
Yeah it'll be great when a few thousand extra nigs get out into swing congressional districts that have been going red. You really think they are going to throw them in democrat strongholds?
>>
>>74668237
Not my problem fag. I live out in the middle of bumfuck nowhere Kentucky. I have to travel miles to see a nigger.

>>74668489
Who cares about the GOP, they are useless anyway. This isn't about Democrat vs Republican anymore its nationalist vs globalist.

As far as miscegenation goes, I doubt many rich whites would miscegenate. A lot of rich whites live in the cities and they aren't fucking blacks.
>>
>>74668909
Yeah the GOP sure has done a lot for white people hasn't it. I don't get why you are so insistent on preserving the GOP, which has failed to conserve anything.
>>
>>74669004
>since the GOP sucks we should remove every obstacle for the commies

This is like the whole "lol you only have rifles, like you could do anything against the military?!?! Just turn them in.
>>
>>74669154

this is more about shipping all those mexicans and syrian "refugees" into the white hoods to give the Democrats future voters in red districts.

They cheat the vote generally by let people who don't or can't vote, magically vote.
>>
susan collins is fucking cancer like all women politicians.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.