[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's the current year, guys.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: t.swedishguy.png (18 KB, 467x171) Image search: [Google]
t.swedishguy.png
18 KB, 467x171
It's the current year, guys.
>>
>>74666532

>I'm a fag that presumes to speak for entire continents

These people need to be put into camps.
>>
File: CSA.jpg (3 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
CSA.jpg
3 MB, 1680x1050
>>74666532
>We Europeans should be more afraid of a businessmen than the people actively blowing us up.

Yuropoors actually believe this.
>>
>>74666532
FUCKING
KEK
>>
>>74666667
They were.

You 'liberated' them.

Remember?
>>
>>74666769
B-But Trump fosters hatred and divisiveness by calling out Islamic extremism, something that greatly impacts normal muslims and moderate muslims, and caused this entire migrant crisis! He's evil I tell ya!!!!! EVIL!!!!
>>
I fucking hate pompous eurodouches who think that i care what they think of us. I'm not taking advice from someone who is welcoming with open arms the islamisation of his homeland.

I like my guns.

Enjoy your muslims.

Get fucked, eurocuck.
>>
>>74666532

How come everyone else gets to tell us what to do with our politics but we don't say shit about theirs? Because they're fucking irrelevant to us? Sweden's not going to protect their population from being literally raped to death because we asked them too and said we're sssoooo scared of it, are they?

Also we gave them Obama. Eight years of Obama. What did they do for us? Hell, one of the reasons I voted for Obama the first time around was because I thought it would mend relationships with the rest of the world after Bush and then I realized the rest of the world will just hate us no matter what we do because we're the excuse they use not to take responsibility for their own bullshit. This time around, American politics should be focused on what's good for Americans.
>>
>>74666532
>Swedish
>Liberal
>Hypocrite
>Claims to speak for an entire continent
>Current Year
Is he going for the record?
>>
>>74667857
>Because they're fucking irrelevant to us
Pretty much this. You really don't need to give a shit about anyone
>>
>not a communist
>swedish
>guy

none of these things are compatible
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.