[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Automation--it's coming for you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: automation.jpg (163 KB, 588x441) Image search: [Google]
automation.jpg
163 KB, 588x441
http://www.zmescience.com/research/technology/driverless-trucks-27042014/

HAHAHAHA, how's it feel, STEMfags? How's it feel knowing your glorified walking calculator jobs will be overtaken by machines within the next few decades? How's it feel being completely and utterly replaceable? You all laughed at me for being a liberal arts major, but art is the one thing that separates us from the animals and the machines. No machine will ever be able to create art the way humans do. Machines do not create--they simply mimic and obey, and soulless mimicry and obedience are the very antithesis of art. As an artist, my art is unique to me and me alone. I'm one of a kind. Irreplaceable. You, on the other hand, are expendable. Worthless. A fucking codemonkey. When you tick that "I'm not a robot" CAPTCHA, think long and hard about your complete lack of unique value to the world.

Better start prepping for that BRC (Big Robot Cock), faggots. Your time is up. My time is now.
>>
>>74664999
>no machine will ever be able to
Are humans not organic machines
>>
>>74664999
Nice trips
I hope someone invents automated autism so you lose your job OP
>>
>>74664999
"Art" is the the result of asking people what "do you like this object?", when enough people say yes its art, if you let a machine mix match random colors into which ever number of pixels, eventually the result will be art
>>
File: 1455952497280.gif (295 KB, 700x704) Image search: [Google]
1455952497280.gif
295 KB, 700x704
>>74665097
>Asking a technical question to a Mrs. Degree major
>>
>>74666004
Joke's on you, I actually dropped out of college with minimal debt after making some solid connections in the publishing industry. Stay mad, STEMcuck.
>>
>>74664999
Nigger, theres already a robot who composes beautiful pieces of music. Stem jobs will be the last to be replaced after weve figured out how to replaced everything else. The best part is we wont have to pay jew faggots like you money to create art anymore, just have an unopinionated robot do it.
>>
>>74664999

Art is only worth something if people put value into it. That's why someone can poop on a canvas and if some millionaire likes it it's "worth" millions. If someone spends years on one canvas and no one wants it, it's pretty much worthless.

Tell us a good stable job in arts. Graphic arts? You don't think computers can do that? You don't think the movies we make uses computer generated art? Won't be long before it will render and all be done by one person with the help of machines/computers. How will people afford art or expensive movie tickets when more than half the population will be jobless soon?
>>
File: laughing-man.jpg (223 KB, 1417x1417) Image search: [Google]
laughing-man.jpg
223 KB, 1417x1417
>>74666286
>I only blew a little bit of money on a useless degree

Ok cucky.

>tfw when I'm an appraiser w no degree or debt earning 6 figures
>>
>>74666517
I love my job and my face comes up when you Google me. What about you?
>>
>>74666610
Herp my face also comes up when you Google me and I have done nothing of real consequence in my life yet.
>>
File: 1424058102386.gif (145 KB, 213x331) Image search: [Google]
1424058102386.gif
145 KB, 213x331
>>74666610
Each contract takes about 3-6 hrs, with 90% of my work being done at home :P

I have a guttural kebab name so I show up 1st either way
>>
>>74664999
If given enough of what we humans refer to as "art" to study and learn from, a neutral network can easily emulate our thinking and create more pieces of "art" in a second, than a human could in his lifetime.
Machines are not good at creating, but they are good at imitating. That means you just have to tell them what to imitate, and they will

Neediness are already making frighteningly human "art"
>>
>>74664999
Should of taken steam you art fags. I'm making robots to take your job. Stay cucked.
>>
>>74666751
Yes, but you probably have a dumb, uncommon Fincuck name and live in an irrelevant country, so that doesn't really count.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.