[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Movies that Americans will never understand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: BowlingforColumbine.jpg (42 KB, 332x443) Image search: [Google]
BowlingforColumbine.jpg
42 KB, 332x443
>Movies that Americans will never understand
>>
really makes you think, maaann. it's like...the americans will defend their rights to have guns,, but not the rights of the poor, mann
>>
>>74658882
Michael is the definition of an idiot who thinks everything he does is some kind of grand political statement, when in reality he's an ugly, fat, loser.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
>>74658882
>>
>>74659216
>Michael

More like Michaela.

The guy is close to come out of the closet as a tranny.
>>
>>74659329
is that when you'll declare your love for her?
>>
>>74658882
We fucking had to watch this commie propaganda in class when it came out.
>>
>>74658882
>the scene he buys all the ammo in a Wal-Mart
Whay a dick. Other people want to buy things. You wouldn't go in a store and buy all the toilet paper.
>>
Michael Moore doesn't give a single shit about anybody, he shamelessly exploits other people's suffering for his own gain, all while being a condescending prick.

You're right, I'll never understand Kikel Moore's movies, because I don't understand being a soulless piece of shit from hell.
>>
>>74660910
he's alright
>>
>>74660660
I made a mistake, it was K-Mart. He went and bought all the ammo at a K-Mart.
>>
>>74660660
And what is that supposed to prove?
> Hur dur I can buy all the ammo like a dick
>>
>>74658882
wached the film: basically a looser who is mad because he got shot so by the power of his feels he try to deny honest poeple the right to buy guns
>>
>>74661338
Here's the bit from the film.
https://youtu.be/l-8Iyvn7nKI
Basically he went to K-Mart HQ with a couple guys who were shot at Columbine because K-Mart was responsible(?) And when they got blown off they bought all the ammo from the local K-Mart to make some kind of point.
>>
File: image.png (19 KB, 300x277) Image search: [Google]
image.png
19 KB, 300x277
>>74661133
>>
>>74658882

Anything not in English.
>>
>>74658882
Going by that poster maybe Michael Moores fat ass is in fact bigger than a planet.
>>
File: 1460618560124.gif (443 KB, 500x319) Image search: [Google]
1460618560124.gif
443 KB, 500x319
>>74660478
>watch it for Media class
>liberal teacher talks about how great it is
>have to write essay about it
>write about how it's clear propaganda rife with cherrypicking and manipulate techniques
Mfw still got top marks in the class because it was well written and thought out.
>>
>>74661748
Is this a reason why Kmart went bankrupt?
>>
>>74661748
They also brought the media which was the main reason Kmart caved
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.