[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Norwaythread. How will win next year's election?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: norge.gif (2 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
norge.gif
2 KB, 600x400
Norwaythread.

How will win next year's election?
>>
>>74654137

>be Norway
>beg Sweden for land
>Sweden gives you land
>celebrate nationalist independence day like it's an achievement
>never had to fight a day in your history for territory
>pretend to be proud

what a gay country
>>
>>74654404
Yes, you're right. We really are a gay country. So please stay away. Don't move here.
>>
>>74654612

How come you guys are such social justice warriors?
>>
>>74654934
Never had to deal with one, so don't ask me. When I think of SJWs I think of the US.
Why do you have the Black Lives Matter vermin running around?
>>
>>74654934
They're just like the Abolitionists from the north during the Civil War. Most of them have never met a black person in their LIFE yet somehow they understand blacks better than the "racist" Southerners who interacted with blacks EVERYDAY.
History repeats itself, guys. Whatever made cucks in the past will make cucks in the future....That's why liberalism exists despite all the years of history that directly contradict their delusion narrative of the world.
>>
>>74655239

Well I'm asking because every time I see you guys post on /pol/ you always come to the defense of fringe groups and throw around words like "racist" and "bigotry". You're like Diet Sweden. At least Sweden has a sense of humor.
>>
>>74655639
>thinking and interacting as a unit

Whatever works for you, Pedro.
>>
File: c0c.jpg (72 KB, 634x650) Image search: [Google]
c0c.jpg
72 KB, 634x650
>>74655846

lol there is such thing as culture. You guys seem to have a very far left culture of political correctness.
>>
File: obama-coffins.jpg (50 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
obama-coffins.jpg
50 KB, 400x300
>>74654404
>Be the US
>Need help from France to win first war
>continues to never win a war without the help.
>Then never wins a war after ww2 even with help
>become the root of western degeneracy

Greatest military in the world :^)
>>
>>74655639
you are honestly exaggerating to the point of it being a lie
>>
>>74655945
I can't relate to that honestly. I live on the west coast and there's is no such this as political correctness. Freedom of speech is at stronghold in Norway. We value it highly. So your statement are simply not true at all.

Isn't USA the country where students get banned of campus for having "wrong views"?
>>
>>74656036

>be Sweden jr.
>make fun of America for beating down the most powerful empire in the world to win our independence
>fast forward to present day
>America kills hundreds of thousands of Muslims
>meanwhile Norway and its daddy sit around writing articles for Male Feminist magazine
>Norway cleans up our mess like a good little bitch and gives up their pensions to pay for violent Muslims to live in their country

>>74656137

How is it an exaggeration? Seriously in every thread I see your guys flag you guys are liberal as fuck.
>>
>>74656514
But how does it feel to have a fast declining white population?
>>
>>74655239
>Be me in history class
>Read about feminist movements
>A key argument to the feminist was "we study as long as the men, and our studies should therefore be worth as much as the mens studies in cash"
>Point out how thats not a good argument stating that some fields are harder than others
>Get in an argument with leftist trash that "nothing is objectively more diffuclt than something else"
>Ask if engineering is as hard as a cashiers job
>"yes"
>>
>>74656726

Norway has population of 5 million people

US has population of 320 million, 50% white probably excluding mulattos and other mixed race mongoloids.

You'll go brown before we do.
>>
>>74657244
not
>>
Probably the Christian Democratic Party as usual.
>>
Norway is where we were 10 years ago.

You haven't reached the demographic disaster yet. But you also you don't a nationalist party. Your normies are still naive and don't know about the consequenses of mass-immigration despite the situation in your neighbour country. When they go to Sweden they only go all-white areas in Bohuslän or inner-city Stockholm (Södermalm etc).
>>
>>74658239
cuck
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.