[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Based Benedict
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
>Told Islam to grow up and get along with reason
>Wanted to stop degeneracy
>Master theologian
>got loads of hate from liberal media

Anyone else have nostalgia for Pope Benedict after Cuckus I. started kissing muslims feet and linking Jesus to ISIS's conquest?
>>
>>74652179
I miss u Ben. I miss jpj2 too.
>>
>>74652179
>Master theologian
Are you saying this like it's an accomplishment? That's like a being a top-tier psychologist. You're still in the study of making shit up.
>>
File: 583384414_d85d3ebf84.jpg (26 KB, 468x374) Image search: [Google]
583384414_d85d3ebf84.jpg
26 KB, 468x374
>Show me just what Muhammad brought that was new and there you will find things only evil and inhuman, such as his command to spread by the sword the faith he preached.*

He spoke the truth, that's why he had to step down.

* http://w2.vatican.va/content/benedict-xvi/en/speeches/2006/september/documents/hf_ben-xvi_spe_20060912_university-regensburg.html
>>
He was a cuck. All licks are
>>
>>74652831

It's so sad how the Church is betraying Christianity in order to fit in with the political elites, especially in our country where Chruch representatives basically take a shit on the few authentic christian refugees who cry out because they are still persecuted by the muslims in the refugee camps.
>>
>>74652831
>had to step down
Do you think he might have been forced to step down? That shit about his health issues seems false considering the previous Pope went on Poping til he couldn't even speak coherently
>>
>>74652179
>Anyone else have nostalgia for Pope Benedict after Cuckus

very much.

I thought the new Pope was cool till he started sucking up to Islam.
>>
>>74653576
Im not sure if anything shady went on, but something mustve concerned or alarmed or scared him.
>>
>>74653576
>considering the previous Pope went on Poping til he couldn't even speak coherently
JP2 created the rule that allowed a pope to retire so he couldn't directly benefit from it without it being self-serving and in violation of the terms under which he assumed the office.
>>
File: young-ratzinger.jpg (19 KB, 450x257) Image search: [Google]
young-ratzinger.jpg
19 KB, 450x257
>>74652179
Let's not forget that he was based in his youth as well.
>>
>>74653576
>>74653684
Didn't he resign because of corruption on the Vatican? I think it was something to that effect. One of the first things the new Pope made was to start an investigation on that kind of stuff, no?
>>
>>74654114
Yes, and so far I haven't heard anything about that investigation apart from it being planned.

Benedict being forced out by leftist politicking seems like a fair assumption.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.