[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't women as intelligent as men?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (614 KB, 700x1382) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
614 KB, 700x1382
This is not a sexist rant, this is a personal experience rant.

I have yet to come across a truly intelligent woman. Even my mother, sisters and girlfriends all think with their hearts and not their brain. I build computers and the three women that work here literally don't even know how to do the job. They always ask men to help them. They are incredibly lazy. I literally have not come across a women who compares to men on an intellectual scale and it blows my mind as to why.
>>
>>74652106
Women have about the same IQ as men but their intelligence is distributed differently. Men make up the majority of the highest and lowest IQs, women kind of cluster around the same area

How is this political?
>>
>>74652206
Yeah but even low IQ men have more value than women.
Low IQ men usually do labor jobs which is quite useful.
>>
>>74652206
It's just as political as my dick up ur moms ass
>>
>>74652206

It's not just the IQ, though women have on average less IQ than men.

It's that their brains are wired differently, they are basically children in adult bodies
>>
>>74652534
You are forgetting about the sexual currency a woman has. She can always exchange her pussy for goods and services. That's why there are so few homeless women.
>>
>>74652106
I was a cashier during college and one thing that always stood out to me was how shitty women are at paying for things.

They are really good at spending money, no argument there. But the physical act of paying for shit eludes half of them. Can't find their wallet in their giant ass purse. Can't find their credit card which for some reason they just dumped into the bag instead of putting back into the wallet. Taking five minutes to explain how they just had it and how they never lose it. Finally, pull it out of their back fucking pocket wrapped in a receipt from the purchase they made twenty minutes before.

I swear, for a population so convinced that they are smarter and better at multi-tasking, you'd be surprised at how many of these Einsteins are extremely unorganized, messy, and foolish.

I swear to god, the more time i spend around women without getting my cock into one of them, the more i hate them.
>>
>>74652937
My girlfriend does the same shit. She NEVER puts her card back into her wallet and always ends up losing it. She's had it replaced 3 times this year already. Like holy shit, I put my card back in my wallet after every purchase why can't you?
>>
>>74652106

My ex gf was extremely intelligent. But she's also literally insane, like borderline or something
>>
File: male_female_bell_curve.png (12 KB, 429x241) Image search: [Google]
male_female_bell_curve.png
12 KB, 429x241
>>74652106
Genetics, like everything else.

>>74652206
Myth, women have the monopoly on retards ( except the very extreme, like four-five+ sd.
Real life isn't an RPG, there's no balance.
>>
>>74652106
I have higher IQ than you white american men.

you mad?
>>
>>74652106
I have met many intelligent women (Mom, 1/3 sisters, a couple of childhood friends, etc.) however there is a biological tendency for women to be more feeling and men to be more thinking. There is nothing explicitly wrong with it, just biology. There can be feeling men and thinking women so to speak, but the difference doesn't make feeling less intelligent than thinking its just a personality thing.
>>
>>74652206
>same average but differnet variance

That's actually false. This myth comes from studies that were done on boys and girls around the age of puberty, IIRC 10-11 or so. And the problem here is that girls mature earlier than boys, including cognitive development. But boys go through puberty as well and catch up, they actually have higher IQs on average than girls, and this extends into adulthood.
>>
>>74652534
I've worked at both shitty industrial jobs that occupied by poor IQ men and commercial businesses that also inhabits women.all I can say is even A Man with low IQ beats down every women at efficiency and time management.
>>
>>74652106
> shakes hands with left hand
Whoever did this comic has never, EVER, EVER worked.
>>
>>74653165

Plot is bullshit.

The male-female ratio should inverse towards the beginning and look like a cubic function overall.

> t. Female in her 5th year of a math finance double major with MBA program
>>
>>74653297
>"there is nothing wrong with it"

That's is why the left is winning, right?
>>
>>74652106
testosterone
>>
>>74653506
It should if the myth of "male have more extremes on both sides" was true.
You also seemed to fail to see it only go from -3 to +3 sd.
>>
>>74653276

you do math make robot now we bomb you later
>>
>>74652206
>implying being politically incorrect has anything to do with politics

>why are there only a handful of women amongst the 100 richest people in the world?
>Why are there only a handful of women amongst the 100 most famous inventors in the world?
>why do women always have such boring language? They never make good puns or play with words
>why does every civilization that empowers women above anything other than a birth machine and child raiser fall?
The list goes on..
>>
>>74652106
I used to work in an office. Not hard work, it was 90% data entry and 10% telling people "No you want accounts, that's extension 0841, this is sanitation, 0148."

That said, the women came in later than the men (most around 9, the men typically started around half 8), took their lunch at their desks while browsing Facebook (while still on the clock) while men went out to eat (off the clock) or worked through lunch. The women also left earlier, typically around half past 3 or 4, while the men stayed to 4 every day, and the ones that took lunch until 5, or even 6.

The work quality was lower from women as well. The office was around a 30/70 split between man and woman, but the majority of the work was done by men. The women would stand/sit around and chat, constantly unless the supervisor walked past. Several would take 30+ minute toilet breaks, several times a day. Shortly before I left the company installed an ISP filter, to stop everyone sitting on Facebook/Twitter all day (which left reddit and 4chan open strangely enough), which resulted in phones appearing in the hands of every woman on the floor. Shortly afterwards, a blanket ban on mobiles was introduced, and the women reverted back to chatting instead of working.

TL;DR, women are lazy and men are keeping them employed by doing most of their work
>>
>>74652106

Because they evolved with different incentives.

For sex differences, Jaymans has a lot of sources https://jaymans.wordpress.com/hbd-fundamentals/
>>
>>74653636
>muh nuke

typical brainless white men.
>>
>>74652106
it's not their job to be intelligent, it's their job to give birth to intelligent men
>>
you faggots look on women with a male lens. try to see the world through a female lens and suddenly all the insanity, strange logic etc makes perfect sense.
>>
>>74653506
gib tits pls
>>
>>74653506

Fuck off there is literally nothing wrong with that graph, office slut
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.