[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on bees /pol/. For the past few years I've seen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 17
File: images (41).jpg (22 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
images (41).jpg
22 KB, 460x276
Redpill me on bees /pol/. For the past few years I've seen a ton of scary articles talking about how if bees die out that humanity will die out too, and apparently last year was another bee shoah.

Is this all propaganda by the Honeycomb Jew or are people really fucked if bees die and are they in any realistic possibility of going extinct?
>>
>he fell for the bumble jew
Lmao. There's fucking bees everywhere, go outside you fucking NEET. Libs just want cash for their bee programs so they make up lies about gorillians of bees dying.
>>
>>74651008
Bees are scary, I don't like them. They should all be kept somewhere far away from where I am.
>>
>>74651236
If that were the case then there wouldn't be an industry of beekeepers who get paid to truck their hives around just to get things pollenated.

>>74651332
Bees are fine. They won't bother you. Wasps are the assholes.
>>
>>74651008
I'm sure you as a engurish techua in gorius ippon have access to a 3th grade biology book.
Read the page about the bees or at least try it.
>>
>>74651379
How can you tell the difference? Bees are fuzzy?
>>
>>74651503
Neither an English Teacher or Millitary personnel, try again you knife-making cheese nigger.
>>
>>74651514
Close enough for most purposes.
>>
>>74651008
humanity wont die out. there are many pollinators . bees are to large for many flowers

i kill bees in my yard and have since i was little
>>
>>74651379
>Bees are fine. They won't bother you. Wasps are the assholes.
This
Bees wont sting for the most part, if you're not annoying them, and even if they do their stings don't hurt much
Wasps on the other hand are absolute fucking assholes, they'll sting you for no reason other than you're around and their stings hurt like a motherfucker
>>
File: but only 2 seconds.png (789 KB, 488x719) Image search: [Google]
but only 2 seconds.png
789 KB, 488x719
>>74651008
It really depends on whether or not you think agriculture is good.

It also depends on whether or not you want to pay thousands of people to pollinate fields that a single bee hive could pollinate in a day or two.
>>
>>74651514
Bees are slow and fly in relatively straight lines. Wasps are more like your lovely hornets, you know. Zigzagging, chasing sugary drinks and easy to piss off.
>>
>>74651570
Every single nip flag is a fight white weeb that jerks off to other posters assuming he is Japanese. Prove me wrong by posting a time stamp with you slant eyes you fat fucking weeabo
>>
>>74651008
>honeycomb jew

off yourself please
>>
>>74651008
It's sky is falling nonsense.

Humans are natural problem solvers. We need not depend on nature for something as simple as crop pollination.

Stop falling for these Jew scare tactics. We could have built a fucking dyson sphere by now.
>>
>>74653883
You know it's possible to live and work in Japan as a foreigner without being an English Teacher or in the military right?
You know that despite the epic maymays it's entirely possible to become fluent in Japanese right?
>>
Hives dying off is a definite problem which could affect our ag sector. It's not unsolvable though.
>>
>>74653679
>people

They'll just great robot bees eventually.
>>
File: deMyjEJ.jpg (682 KB, 2129x3000) Image search: [Google]
deMyjEJ.jpg
682 KB, 2129x3000
>>74651008
>apparently last year was another bee shoah

do you know why? It's entirely caused by humans.

There's a mite that infects bee hives that we currently have no way to prevent or treat. This kills the bee.

Bee hives are not static boxes o' bees that just sit in a field in New Hampshire all year long doing nothing. Most commercial bee hives are packed up and shipped via truck freight across the country to various areas (mostly California) during the fertilization season of the agriculture that they are growing there. They bring in the bees to make whatever agriculture they are growing get fertilized more efficiently.

This packing of multiple bee hives in trucks, along with moving all of the bee hives to the same places and having the bees commingle, causes the mite to spread.

If we just left the bees alone, the mite would not be spreading so fast. However bee hive owners make just about as much money off of shipping their bees off as they do from honey, it's a significant portion of their income, so they keep fucking doing it.
>>
File: Miranda.gif (2 MB, 474x267) Image search: [Google]
Miranda.gif
2 MB, 474x267
>>74654029
Which would be spectacularly retarded, spend a shit ton of money developing tiny robot bees plus all the systems required to make them an autonomous system, capable of recharging their batteries and geofencings themselves in as well as maintenance of their equipment over time instead of just not driving actual bees to extinction.
>>
>>74651379
>Bees are fine. They won't bother you. Wasps are the assholes.

WIDF please go.
>>
Bees aren't the only pollinator nor are they the only major pollinator.
Without bees we would be fine, however the loss of bees signifies something is wrong with their ecosystem.

Like when you see a lot of birds swarming overhead something in a circle, it's a warning that something there is dead.

If you see all the bees in the area dying then something is up.
>>
>>74651514
They look nothing alike and bees will completely ignore you. Wasps can be aggressive.

Bees are bros.
>>
File: black_Bee.jpg (83 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
black_Bee.jpg
83 KB, 500x373
Nobody talks about the spread of the Nigger Bee from Africa.

These big black bees or BBBs are overtaking and displacing the more placid and calm honeybees.
>>
>>74654384
Its mites and expansion of pesticides. The non commercial bees are dying to pesticides and the commercial bees are dying to mites.
>>
>>74651008
I never kill bees they're the cutest bug
>>
>>74654477
Yeah I remember now. They've been trying to blame it on pollution and shit and I instantly knew that was bullshit.
>>
>>74654397
At least in my part of the world even a wasp will tend to leave you alone if you don't piss it off. They'll even fly around in a threatening manner to let you know to fuck off before going in for the attack.

But is frightening when they decide they'd like to fly around your head for a bit or crawl on you in spite of not having been provoked. Fortunately wasp spray really does down them on contact.
>>
>>74654311
>spectacularly retarded
Problem is, a hell of a lot of people actually fall into that category.
>>
>>74654452
Fuck off. African killer bees look like regular bees. The difference is that they are yet another animal that the humans of their continent couldn't form a commensal relationship with.
>>
am i he only one who thinks bees are cute?
>>
>>74654565
Its the time of the year that makes a wasp aggressive or not. There comes a time when their normal foods are gone and they should just die but humans are walking around with sugary substances like icecreams and cider and the wasps can keep going in desperation with those two for a while longer.

Wasp gibsmedats
>>
File: the_nigger_bee.jpg (320 KB, 1310x811) Image search: [Google]
the_nigger_bee.jpg
320 KB, 1310x811
>>74654620
You mock me now but wait till a hive of Nigger Bees arrive in your neighbourhood.
>>
>>74651236
"There can't be global warming, it was snowing in April this year".
>You
>>
File: 1454962654301.jpg (9 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
1454962654301.jpg
9 KB, 620x400
>>74654452
>>
>>74654673
No bees are bros. Bees and dogs both get to come to Earth 2.0 with us. Both have earned it.
>>
>>74654738
I bet that thing doesnt even have a sting.
>>
>>74654673
Bees are super-cute. If you want warm fuzzy bee feels, try growing some bee-friendly flowers and then you can watch them swarm in to do buzz around and do bee things in your flowers.

>>74654718
>tfw a wasp divebombs itself into your beer bottle and you're like what the fuck man now I have to cap it off and get another one
>>
>>74653924
You're retarded, relying on nature is how to keep agriculture cheaper. Synthetic fertilizer is expensive and Polinaters like bees and other insects provide billions of dollars worth of ecosystem services
>>
>>74654738
That's pretty cool looking actually.
>>
I am terrified of bees, wasps, and hornets.
>>
File: 34253425345345.jpg (69 KB, 680x649) Image search: [Google]
34253425345345.jpg
69 KB, 680x649
ITT
>>
>>74654849
Pour some cider into a glass and let them have that. They will just drown themselves anyway.

I wish the same arrangement could be made with ants.
>>
>>74651332
Bees are my friends, they keep wasps away. Wasps are the real enemy.
>>
Bees are friends
Wasps are their nigger equivalents.
>Don't make honey
>Kills bees
>Can sting multiple times for no good reason without any consequence unlike the bee who has to die if they get their stinger taken out
Kill all wasps
>>
>>74654452
they look identical to normal bees. the only difference is that they are little shits and will kamazaki you for no fucking reason.

Also they were bred by brazilian scientists trying to create bee hitler, so I blame the hue shitskins 100% for the killer bee problem.
>>
File: niggerbeevenom.png (387 KB, 426x509) Image search: [Google]
niggerbeevenom.png
387 KB, 426x509
>>74654848
Male Nigger Bees are the most common but are fairly placid and stingless.

The Nigger She-Bee is vicious.
>>
>>74651008
I've been taking photos of them lately. They're erratically flying little bitches.
>>
>>74655136
Why is it always the goddamn women? Whether it's nigger bees, nigger spiders, or nigger mosquitos, it's always the goddamn women.
>>
File: DSC_1152_1.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1152_1.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2000
>>74655166
>>
>>74653560
The sting of a bee is much more painful. Wasp can sting you many times in a row, and its less painful, also it heals faster.
>>
>>74651008

If the bees all go it will really fuck up our agriculture

Its almost entirely caused by massive use of pesticides and herbicides particularly the ones of the neo-nicitinoid type
>>
File: 1463258588205.jpg (94 KB, 500x650) Image search: [Google]
1463258588205.jpg
94 KB, 500x650
The jews are trying to promote the growing bee population so they can evolve to our size and impregnate our white women.
Wake up sheeple
>>
>>74651379
>If that were the case then there wouldn't be an industry of beekeepers who get paid to truck their hives around just to get things pollenated.
What a shill.
Agricultural practices like this are total bullshit and do more harm then they help.
>>
>>74655136

>Nigger she-bee
Why am I Laughing so hard
>>
>>74651379
>If that were the case then there wouldn't be an industry of beekeepers who get paid to truck their hives around just to get things pollenated.
Further proof that capitalism is the solution to every single problem in the world. God bless the US of A.
>>
>>74651379
>>74654938
>they've never had a carpenter bee infestation

Honey bees are bros, all carpenter bees do is fuck your shit up without remorse.
FUCK CARPENTER BEES
>>
>>74655354
>>74655402
Yeah, right? I'd rather do things the good old fashioned way. If it ain't broke don't fix it.
>>
>>74655353
I like how the huge bee still looks cute.
>>
>>74654854
>muh nature
>muh planet
>muh goddess
>muh sinful idolatry

The real god has ensured that each and every species on this Satanic rock will in fact be extinct in time.

Sustainability is a lie. Human ingenuity has forever been the source of human survival.
>>
>>74651008
Bees are the coolest animal and I wish there was a holiday centred around them. They are the dogs of the insect world.
>>
>>74655470
I used to kill them with a tennis racquet when I was a kid. good times.
>>
>>74651008
Actually, as a kid, my neighbor used to catch bees in a net. He'd then lift them by their wings using a pair of pliers and dunk them into boiling water.

...I don't know why he did it.
>>
>>74651008
Nah, they're extremely important for our overall food supply.

It doesn't really matter how many flowers you plant though, we need to stop using the fertilizers that cause CCD, or Colony Collapse Disorder.

I actually have noticed less bees than usual around over the past 5 years or so.
>>
>>74656409
Man that's brutal.

I used to rip all the limbs and wings off of male mosquitoes, that was pretty interesting. Still don't know why I did it.
>>
>>74656675
My brother used to pinch bees dead right out of the air. He said it felt like squishing raisins.

Why are humans so fucked up?
>>
>>74656675
I don't have sympathy for mosquitoes. Some of the most vile, heartless and overall dangerous creatures on the planet.
>>
>>74656934
That takes some talent and balls there.

My dad used to know a guy who would grab them right out of the air, toss them on the ground and step on them.
>>
>>74655470
Explain
>>
>>74651008
Bees are cute and we need bees to pollinate plants, they're fluffy insects that bring us good harvests and honey. If bees die massively it means there will be less plants pollinated so our harvest will be worse as well and we'll have less honey.

The jews are the ones who want to sell pesticides to farmers that fuck bees up and profit of it as they make our food poisonous.
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>74657646
Carpenter bees burrow in wood, meaning if they find your porch or anything similar habitable, they're fucking it up
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>74657960
>>
>>74657960
Sounds shitty. Any greentext story about the infestation?
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>74658019
>>
>>74658085
There's not much to tell, we moved into this house back in September, and they were hibernating. They must had just recently began to burrow in the months prior to that because the damage wasn't nearly as extensive as it is now. There's a lot of holes you can see straight through to the other side.

I've killed over 50 bees so far, i've kept count. Pesticide and a flyswatter have been doing the job pretty well, I only see a couple every now and then, there used to be dozens swarming the place at once.
>>
File: 794.jpg (9 KB, 209x241) Image search: [Google]
794.jpg
9 KB, 209x241
Bees and bumblebees are great. My friend's uncle grows honeybees and the honey is awesome, plus the flowers around are doing great thanks to efficient pollination.

Bumblebees pollinate and are generally just fun to watch. Those adorable furry blobs won't sting you even if you pick them up.

Hornets and wasps can go fuck themselves. Accidentally stepped on a wasp nest on the ground while hiking and got swarmed by hundreds of them and got stung all over my body. Didn't pack enough hydrocortisone for that shit so the rest of the trip was just excruciating. Those fucks gave me a PTSD and I still scream like a woman when there are wasps buzzing around.
>>
>>74658665
Can't you poison them? In the case of ants, there is no choice but to take out the whole colony. In the case of wasps, there is no choice but to take out the whole hive. In the case of fungus or mold, there is no choice but total and utter destruction.

As with apex predators, there is no choice but to pull the trigger and let the earth itself soak up the blood.
>>
>>74658955
Yeah, there's a specific pesticide for carpenter bees that foams and runs through the colonies they burrow, it's pretty effective as it works in seconds.
>>
>>74657960
>>74658019
>>74658217
an argument for masonry in my opinion. wood has always been the material of cucks
>>
>>74659169
Structural damage is not something to ignore. That could cause a need to tear everything down and rebuild from scratch.

Unacceptable.
>>
File: nuke the bees.jpg (31 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
nuke the bees.jpg
31 KB, 600x338
>>74651008

What is Trump's stance on bees?
>>
>>74659169
I mean the foam running through the colony, of course pesticide works in seconds.
>>
>>74651008
I've read somewhere that Chinese employ people to walk around with brushes to pollenate the plants instead of bees

pesticides, herbicides are to blame, people use all kinds of illegal shit to protect their crops, I'm suspicious of legal ones too
>>
>>74659246
Trust me, i've been keeping an eye on it. I'm only renting at the moment, so there's not much I can do. The landlord tried convincing me that playing loud music would deter them. I guess she thinks i'm some kind of cuck, but that's why I have those pictures as evidence.

Inb4
>renting
>>
File: 1463756726067.jpg (180 KB, 798x770) Image search: [Google]
1463756726067.jpg
180 KB, 798x770
>>74651570
holy shit the bantz.
fucking based jap we love you
>>
>>74659876
If a lady has no idea how to run a property, you should probably be thinking about exit plans rather than fixing shit she doesn't understand.

That's just my personal advice. Evidence only counts in court, and court is a hassle.
>>
Bees are bro tier
>keep flowers alive
>nig wasps
>fuzzy

Don't kill them they're top lads and help fight against the wasp jew
>>
Paul Stamets is the most based man i regards to bees and colony collapse syndrome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eOuC3mtO1A
>>
14/88 Wasp War when?
>>
>>74660101
I say evidence because she goes through a renting company here in town who have maintenance workers that come out to fix whatever needs done. They replaced the garage door in just a few days after a storm damaged the old one, problem free.
I know that they just don't want to spend the money to replace the entire overhead, which is why i've taken pictures of the damage, and also written evidence that i've already tried addressing the problem with no help from their end.

I don't plan on taking it too court unless I absolutely have to, but finding a new place to move here in town is a hassle in itself, because this town sucks. But i've been trying to find properties out of town so I hope I find something soon.
>>
>>74661322
Well there are other ways to bring pressure, but I think if two people can't figure out how to get along normally then maybe it's not such a good idea for them to keep trying.

Good luck bruv.
>>
>>74651008

Jews suffer form anaphalaxis (sp?) form bee stings for some weird in bread genetic reason.

You know they are behind this.
>>
One time I jacked off when a bee stung my dick
>>
I've been reading that shit about bees for no shit, around ten years now
>>
>>74654194
Mites are only part of the problem

The bigger issue is neocotinoid pesticides killing bees while the agriculture industry keeps trying to ignore and deny it.
Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.