[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of black live matter?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 7574-KFC.jpg (58 KB, 591x591) Image search: [Google]
7574-KFC.jpg
58 KB, 591x591
What does /pol/ think of black live matter?
>>
>>74650586
they don't
>>
Seems like it could be a terrorist organization. Who's funding it?
>>
>>74650586
I think it's funny that blacks kill more blacks in America than police and racist white people combined, yet they say overly aggressive police are a problem for their community
>>
File: 1455194197231.jpg (52 KB, 432x450) Image search: [Google]
1455194197231.jpg
52 KB, 432x450
>>
>>74650734
I'll guess Soros. Am I right?
>>
>>74650937
Well he funds everything from Ferguson Riots to outright Color Revolutions, so I'd say it'd be worth investigating. I don't get how he hasn't been arrested yet.
>>
>>74650734
How is it a terrorist org?? Are you retarded?
>>74650774
Cops are answerable to the law, dindus answer to no one. It's easier to get cops to act right than get a nigger to stop nigging.
>>74650937
Jew so scary, hold me anon. A jew, who is naturally smarter than us, is using his considerable wealth to influence p0olitics. Oh no.
>>
I had kfc for the first time in 10 years the other day
the potato and gravy was really nice
i wasn't a fan of the chicken
>>
>>74651420
Congrats, you aren't black
>>
>>74651420
The chicken is definitely subpar. It's disappointing because who doesn't like fried chicken, and you're like, "aw shit got me a whole bucket of it" but it's just all like eating a rag used to mop of grease.
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 640x640
They don't
>>
File: 0.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>74650586
>>74650586
I'd say that if I were a racist member of the Illuminati trying to destroy the black community, I would be smiling at the efforts of BLM.

There aren't many other black-led instutions that are so effective at leading black people to destroy themselves, and invalidate themselves in the eyes of reasonable people.
BLM is fodder for anyone who wants to validate racism against black people, and serves to push them further into the direction of a race war that would see them wiped out overnight.

But on a more reasonable note, perhaps it's better that BLM exists. There's a dindu mentality in America that needs to be removed, and the race war they long for might accomplish this. It's sort of like the Black Plague... after it happened, an economic boom took place, as much of the population had died off while leaving it's wealth intact.

Imagine having places like Detroit completely vacant. Free land, with nobody (criminals or otherwise) living in them. We could tear down the old city and build a newer, better Detroit in it's place.
>>
They are fags
>>
>>74651420
Kfc mashed potatoes and gravy is the best
>>
People who are respected matter. What have blacks done to deserve to be respected?
>>
>>74650586
black people are way more likely to kill each other than being killed by police.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.