[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he an MRA?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: dfens.jpg (17 KB, 450x312) Image search: [Google]
dfens.jpg
17 KB, 450x312
Was he an MRA?
>>
just a huge entitled pussy/whiner who chimped out.
>>
>>74649225
who is that?
>>
What is THIS doing in there? Faggit shit!!!
>>
My dad is an officr worker he loves this movie im a chad and I think hes a pussy
>>
>>74649225
I forgot the name of the film, please remind me?
>>
>>74650837
>chad
keep dreaming, weenie
>>
>>74650559
pleb
>>
>>74650912
falling down
>>
>>74650559
Anders Breivik
>>
>>74650559
Michael Douglas in 'Falling Down'
>>
>>74651038
cheeres
>>
>>74650912
Falling Down
>>
>>74650559

am i really that old

why do i browse a board that little kids browse

fucking kill me
>>
>>74650758

Gun shop bro was total /pol/
>>
He's someone who swallowed the red pill and couldn't take the injustice of how society had him fooled by putting movies in his head about how life is going to turn out.

I don't think he was entitled, if so we all are when we're under the illusion portrayed by the social rules and norms telling us to keep down and do what everyone else does and you'll be happy, and if you don't follow the rules you're shamed for being a loser or just mad for wanting to do what you want with your own life. He was fooled by the promise ring meme and tricked into thinking giving up your life to be a company man will make him happy and not just wasting his best years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8Q3YVMfwBg
>>
>>74651206
It was just one Irish boy

We might be okay
>>
>>74649225
Going Postal, the movie.
This is cultural enrichment, not importing fucking raping dumb niggers.
>>
>>74651206
Germany is a joke joke joke joke hahaha ha
>>
This movie had balls for being '91. Still holds up today.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.