[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
will serbs vote for new hitler?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
will serbs vote for new hitler?
>>
>>74648338

Yes, serbs hate muzloms
>>
>>74648819
Nice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33Iugpfph4k
>>
>>74648338
I hope they do tomorrow
>>
Yes, they will vote for Hofer.

And if you go back into the history of it all, you can see that Serbs have never really hated Austrians, it was always a fight against SJWs who support Muslims and anti-fas.

First in WW1
Then in WW2, Serbs fought against Hitler, but really just a pretend war, they really hated Russia more
Then later on, during kebab removal missions, America started bombing. Russia helped Serbia, but America was stronger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RodrZ2we_hQ

The global fight for kebab removal will continue with Serbia, Russia and soon Austria doing the removals, while America says "we need to be nice to the kebabs."
>>
>>74650814
Hofer is last chance for Europe. Make Austria great again!
>>
Yes, my whole family, even those currently not living in austria are all going full Hofer.
>>
if a new hitler wants to pop up somewhere in europe, please wait til trump is in office so we the good old US of A can finally help the correct side

thx
>>
>>74651143
deal

then start operation remove kebap together
>>
File: 1459599716871.jpg (53 KB, 539x332) Image search: [Google]
1459599716871.jpg
53 KB, 539x332
>>74651143
>implying your kike masters won't fuck our shit up again
>>
>>74651270

Pls dont attack russia this time
>>
>>74648338
I'd vote for him :^)
>>
>>74648338
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbian_diaspora#Europe
Austrian Serbs are the 2nd largest diaspora in Europe, I think they will vote for him desu
>>
>>74651605

Serbian Diaspora here.
I talked to some fellow Serbs like me and they all vote Hofer, even the female ones.

Bosnians and other yugoslavian folk still holds the Position of "le evil Hofer Nazi" and will vote Van der Cuck or not at all.

Dont forget to vote Hofer, he needs every vote he can get.
>>
>>74652012
even bosnians and yogos should vote for hofer, unless they want to get cukced by syrians and africans
>>
He looks like a really friendly guy desu
>>
>>74652195

Most of them still think that Hofer is against Yugos who already received the Austrian citizenship and believe that they will have to fear expulsion out of Austria themselves, even if they already have Jobs.
>>
>>74652012
>Bosnians and other sub serbs
They just vote vdb because real serbs are voting Hofer. When does that childish shit stops and they will finaly accept that we are all serbs.
>>
Isn't the other candidate a far-left nutjob
>>
>>74652998
>Far left nutjob
>Please translate to dutch
And yes, if you consider marxist economists as nutjobs.
>>
>>74652012
> tfw no serb qt to celebrate hofer's victory with
>>
>>74652998
the other candidate is a "refugees welcome", "open the borders" faggot

sadly enough its about 50/50 who will win
>>
>>74652471
I can't understand jack but he seems calm and composed, I'm guessing some white collar or entrepreneurish background.
Also really good with suits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qplRkXzZIpU
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.