[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should Scotland be independant from England?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: Mel_Gibson.jpg (73 KB, 560x422) Image search: [Google]
Mel_Gibson.jpg
73 KB, 560x422
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciPu4DnKBuM
>>
>>74642732
Should a Lion cub leave it's Mother and fend for itself? An autistic cub to boot.
>>
>>74642732

No. We've had the vote and we voted to remain in the UK.
>>
File: Braveheart-crazy-face.jpg (27 KB, 364x275) Image search: [Google]
Braveheart-crazy-face.jpg
27 KB, 364x275
>>74644168
>>74644061

SCOTLAND FOREVVARRRR
>>
>>74644168
no. kebabs and brits who were in N ireland voted to stay. just like with the scotts
>>
Yes please. Scotland leave and we will loose a large proportion of leftists in this country.
>>
File: 999888.png (73 KB, 196x224) Image search: [Google]
999888.png
73 KB, 196x224
>>74644455
>>
scotland is even more cucked than the rest of uk
>>
what is it that makes seperatism so appealing to communists throughout the west?
>>
I'm an American and I really don't understand why scots and irish are so separatist by nature. Your 'culture' is 99% the same to English/British. Bavarians are 10x more different than Northerners, and you don't see them crying for independence every five minutes. You just clamour onto the issue to distract from the fact that you are shit.
>>
>>74644675

Scottish independence is only popular because of the nationalism card. There is no economic benefit to leaving the UK, no trade benefit nor any defence benefit. The only reason I'd consider voting independence is for getting
Scotland more devolved powers, but we've already got that.
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 560x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 560x420
>>74642732
I want them to leave simply out of morbid curiosity.
>>
>>74644675

Commies want to split up smaller Unions so that we are isolated units, subject to the power of the one great union i.e European Union/Eventual progressive one world government?
>>
>>74644675

divide em up then shove them in the eu, ''independence'' oh I am laffin
>>
>Scotland independent
Yes they should
>Catalonia independent
NO FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING KEKS REEEEEEEE
>>
File: zzz.png (759 KB, 834x418) Image search: [Google]
zzz.png
759 KB, 834x418
>>74645009

If Scotland wanted to leave the EU and the United Kingdom, I would fully support them. But they want to leave the UK whilst being part of the European Union?
>>
>>74642732
Make no mistake. There's no real independance when you're part of the EU. Scots are fooling themselves if they think otherwise. the EU is the real enemy. It's a federalist non-democratic antity , that seeks to destroy nation states and identities.
>>
If Scotland was based and far right then I could support them, but they aren't so they should stay shackled to us
>>
>>74645145
This.
>Westminster doesn't "get" us
>Brussels somehow does
>>
>>74645248

This.

M9, if Scotland were based and left the EU/UK, I would be happy to move there and re-build Hadrian's wall to keep out the mounting dunedus in England. But noooo, they just have to be part of the EU as well as leaving the UK.
>>
>>74642732
No joke, if any of those faggots in Holyrood attempt to legislate for a second referendum, I will go Michael Stone at Stormont on them.
>>
>>74644845
>I'm an American
stopped reading there
>>
>>74645332
Literally all their parties real left-wing cucks baka
>>
>>74645393

They will push for a second referendum if the majority of Scotland want to remain in the EU but the UK leaves. Alex Salmond, Nicola Sturgeon, and multiple think ranking SNP MPs have said they would. Whether or not Westminster will grant then a second referendum is another issue though.

We either need to start pushing Scottish voters to leave the EU, or start pushing for Pro-Unionist to fall behind one party (The Conservatives) so that we can take the SNPs majority and block then from pushing for more referendums in the future.
>>
>>74645248
>>74645332
Idiots. If we got rid of Scotland we'd never elect a left wing government ever again, at least not in the next 30 years at MINIMUM. They are a cancer that ALWAYS votes left and holds 10% of the British voting pool. Let them go and we've lost 10% of the left wing vote in the UK.
>>
>>74645745
Thanks to the SNP, Labour will never win an election tbqh famalam. They would never form a coalition with them.
>>
>>74644420
Wat
>>
>>74642732
i want britain to exit so scotland can join the united states of europe. fuck you limeys.
>>
>>74644455
actually if it werent for majoritarian parlamentary elections, uk would have consistently had labor-lib/libdem governments for most of its post ww2 history
>>
File: 1217428853.png (23 KB, 445x638) Image search: [Google]
1217428853.png
23 KB, 445x638
>>74644845
Go back to the other side of the pond.
>>
>>74645712
>gathering around a rug muncher who isn't even a Conservative
How about no you fucking shill?
>>
>>74646500
Just to point out, this bitch who is a "Conservative" has just spent the last few days either going off at Muirfield for having the temerity of having a male only club, tweeting pictures of celebrating Israeli independence day, and thanking gay flight attendants for a great flight.

Fuck off, she's a Liberal.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.