[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Abandon homeland for dream
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 1443933502893.jpg (49 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1443933502893.jpg
49 KB, 500x375
Why is it considered to be bad thing to abandon home nation? I tried to improve this shithole by introduce feminism,liberalism and multiculturalism. but they will more likely to reject my offer. so I would rather move to murica than living in here.

Is this bad thing? I just want to chase American dream and wanna be great
>>
self-bump for curiousity
>>
>>74642078
>american english-teacher in japan pretend to be a nipp
Get the fuck out
>>
File: kill_yourself.png (38 KB, 111x145) Image search: [Google]
kill_yourself.png
38 KB, 111x145
Why leave Japan? it's shitty and hot here. Japan is the only truly based country now. also gtfo proxy/ eigo sensei
>>
>>74642078
Wait for the rest of /pol/ to say
>WE NEED YOU AND YOUR GLORIOUS GENETICS
And I'm sure some weeb will take you in
>>
>>74643937
>shitty and hot

Are east coast or chicago that hot?

I will not live in hawaii or california.
>>
>>74644054
most of the east coast is humid and the west coast is dry but hot af. also prove that you're based nipponjin
>>
>>74644173
really? I will probably live in NY or New england. is it really that hot???

Look at my broken Engrishu. this is a proof
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 402x366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 402x366
>people still pay attention for this faggot

jeez...

”hide and sage”
>>
>>74642078
Fuck off nip, we don't need more feminist lib tards
>>
File: q8.jpg (161 KB, 480x348) Image search: [Google]
q8.jpg
161 KB, 480x348
>>74642078
It's okay little Jap buddy, you can come over here!

You seem pretty proficient in english, and ideally i hope you know alot about our history tradition, customs and culture.

and i hope you can wait 7 years as well to get in.

But after that please assimilate an do your best on the free market to make your riches.

you just gotta put japan behind you and America first, then welcome aboard Nippy.
>>
>>74644054
Chicago is hot in the summer, and cold, windy, and shitty the rest of the year.
>>
>>74645834
r-really? so...... is NE best place to live in?
>>
>>74644229
no, its really not that hot. you might see 90F on random days for a month maybe
>>
File: sage.png (468 KB, 928x884) Image search: [Google]
sage.png
468 KB, 928x884
Sage
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.