[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need some travel advice /pol/. /trv/ is slow and bluepilled.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
I need some travel advice /pol/. /trv/ is slow and bluepilled. I wanted to go to Europe for a while. Anywhere I should avoid? What are Germany, Greece and Russia like? Which would be worst out of those three in terms of Muslims and shitskins? Obviously Eastern Europe is the best, but should I avoid places there? Anywhere in Western Europe ok?
>>
bump
plz lads
>>
>>74641168
Greece is gorgeous, has awesome people, tasty food and good music. I go there every single year, I'd recommend it. Not to add that Greece practicaly lives off of tourism, so you'll be helping them out a bit. Just don't be dipshit and behave politely while you're there, and they'll be sure to give the same feedback.
>>
>>74641168
Oh yeah and Germany is full of shitskins you'll be better off not going there.
Also if you do visit Greece be sure to visit the Meteora monstaries, even if you're not religious, you'll surely be amazed.
>>
>>74641732
>Germany is full of shitskins
Isn't Greece full of shitskins travelling to Germany?
>>
>>74641887
Nah, there are many islands to visit so you'll most definetly miss them
>>
>>74641422
Absolutely DO NOT go to Greece. There are THOUSANDS of badly injured stray cats roaming the streets in every city, village and everything in between. Will seriously mess with your appetite. Cats with open wounds walk through restaurants and no one seems to give a shit. Almost every single building is unfinished because having an unfinished building gains your tax benefits. Horrible country.

Don't come to Europe at all. All countries are shit.
>>
File: Sims in Russia.jpg (174 KB, 950x950) Image search: [Google]
Sims in Russia.jpg
174 KB, 950x950
>>74641168
As for Russia, Moscow and St.-Petersburg are mostly ok. Unless you're some kind of gay activist or generally look like a cuck, in which case you'd do well to stick to typical tourist places.

Other locations - although some are fine, generally I wouldn't advise a Western tourist to go there. Many of you guys stand out and look like clueless victims carrying lots of cash and expensive stuff, and people in our country are not very rich or law-abiding...
>>
>>74641168
Go to Sea senpai and smash some Asian puss
>>
>>74641168
Do not go to Paris. All you'll see are nigs with white chicks.
Germany is fine, if you leave out Berlin. Go to München, it is largely free of the kebabs that infest Berlin. Rhine valley is quite nice too.
If you are loaded, go to swiss. Hardly any immigrants.
Also to Poland. Avoid Greece, Italy, Berlin and Paris. Those are world class shitholes.
>>
>>74641168
For an extra white European vacation simply avoid all major towns and cities.
If you stay in the countryside your experience should remain whiter than white.
>>
If you're a mother-tongue English speaker, you should come to Italy. There are lots of jobs for English teachers here in Toscana.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.