[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Donald Trump accelerate the cultural shift in the EU?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
My country is getting more and more cucked by islamification and refugees.

I am out of hope, Donald Trump is the only light for me.

I think Donald Trump will influence people's stances on politics.

I just want to leave this left winged society my country has become.

Will Donald Trump help us out of this misery?
>>
>>74636901
Geert will rule the world
>>
File: 1457463645248.png (65 KB, 1402x348) Image search: [Google]
1457463645248.png
65 KB, 1402x348
>>74636929
this
>>
>>74636929

Geert Wilders is one of the few politicians in the Netherlands that wants us to get out of the EU and thinks islamification of our country is a bad idea.

And everyone just makes a joke out of him.

>help
>>
>>74636929
when are the elections?
>>
>>74637023

For us? Next year.
>>
>>74637000
>And everyone just makes a joke out of him.

Just like Trump. The globalist elites who are behind the "refugee" crisis and islamification of the west use the media to criticize and make fun of anyone who opposes them as a defense mechanism so no one will take them seriously.

This usually works except in the US it's starting to work less and less
>>
I think Trump will have an appeal around the world. More people will be coming out to challenge long standing party favorites Once trade deals are redone then new players will enter the game. I think the world is about to get a dose of capitalism that it might not be ready for. I would also think he is going to take an axe to the Military and get rid of a lot of the civilian work force. I think I see that coming down the road.
>>
>>74637328

I hope so too.

I also hope he will appeal to the youth that has been brainwashed by our left-winged politicians and media
>>
File: CQOyL5jUEAAsxm4.jpg (69 KB, 600x845) Image search: [Google]
CQOyL5jUEAAsxm4.jpg
69 KB, 600x845
>>
>>74638500

Waarom ook niet?
>>
File: 1448067257099.jpg (109 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
1448067257099.jpg
109 KB, 400x320
>>74636901
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.