[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /pol/ feel about spending money on vanity?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: .jpg (22 KB, 567x384) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
22 KB, 567x384
How does /pol/ feel about spending money on vanity?
>>
>>74635836
i like her better without makeup bc this is the real her.
>>
Consumerism is a ploy of the Jews. It distracts us from real happiness and understanding of our existence.

Do some real travelling. Visit some tribes, drop hallucinogens, play spiritual music and explore the farthest reaches of consciousness and know how insignificant all of us really are in this universe.
>>
>>74635836
Don't.
>>
>>74636059
pretty rare
>>
>>74636051
you sound like a feminist scum
>>
>>74636059
and how infinitely significant
no need for hallucinogens: thinking will do it.
>>
>>74635836
is that cheekbone drawed on her face?
>>
>>74636059
you asians are the original hippies and you are the only people who make doing drugs look non degenerate
>>
File: American10outof10.jpg (78 KB, 361x362) Image search: [Google]
American10outof10.jpg
78 KB, 361x362
>>74635836
>How does /pol/ feel about spending money on vanity?

I've found that the older I get, the more I actually think that looking good isn't just about vanity, but also discipline over oneself. If you asked me when I was a teenager, I would have said it was for squares, but the older I get the more I get it.
>>
>>74635836
only a tranny would wear a collar that big
>>
>>74636570
looks like a dog.
>>
>>74636320
how?
i prefer a real woman rather than a fabricated canvas?
>>
File: meth damon.png (62 KB, 198x211) Image search: [Google]
meth damon.png
62 KB, 198x211
>>74635836
>Gym membership to stay in shape
>Shaving cream and razers to avoid looking like a hobo

As for people using makeup; I think it's fraud.

You can change a face so drastically with makeup that you might as well have been wearing a mask. Men should be able to sue ugly cunts who fraudulently lured them into bed with the illusion of a pretty face.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.