[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Amerifriends, tell me about Alaska. Ive been thinking of saving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: AlaskaMap.jpg (98 KB, 1344x854) Image search: [Google]
AlaskaMap.jpg
98 KB, 1344x854
Amerifriends, tell me about Alaska.
Ive been thinking of saving up some money and moving there.
>>
>>74634889
Like finland.
No mongolians.
Guns
>>
>>74634889
If you're white give it up, whites cant immigrate to the USA legaly.
>>
It's a cold desperate place with a lot of natives and Russians. Stay to the south, since the north is mostly uninhabitable. Don't worry about the pc bullshit affecting the west, since practically everyone there is a hardcore survivalist with a couple of shotguns. People in Alaskans are usually very republican too, so there's that.
>>
>>74635106
>natives
Seal clubbers? Do they cause trouble or do they keep to themselves mostly?
Also is there a job market for an electrician/computer guy?
>>
>>74636481
They usually keep to themselves. They do clash with the Russians once in a while clash. Defiantly a market for electricians thanks to the low populations.
>>
>>74636732
Hows the internet in there? I also assume there are no liberals and niggers. Is there any kind of summer season?
>>
>>74637060
Internet connection is kind of like in Finland. Stay in southern Alaska if you want better connection. No liberals really, besides the occasional tree huger bitching about the oiling industries. Niggers have pretty low populations in Alaska, though there are more of them in the south than in the north.
>>
>>74637060
Speaking of niggers... <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/AeIauiwgbu0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
>>
>>74637297
What do you know about internet connections of finland?
I get 20-40 up/down
>>
>>74634889
Don't do it.
Everything is expensive and there's a lot of niggers and polar niggers

Alcohol Americans

I live in the bush and I am actually moving back to lower 48 soon.
>>
>>74637822
Really, I have only seen a couple of nigs. Then again, I live in the north, where internet connection equals shit and the population is 2.
>>
>>74637796
I don't know to much, since I only been their once. I just remembered it being okay in the south and shit in the north.
>>
>>74634889
It's full of moose and alcoholics, so it's just like home.
>>
File: smug.png (513 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
513 KB, 1280x720
>>74637437
><iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/AeIauiwgbu0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
>>
>>74637060
You will find a liberal here and there but not really very many of them. Niggers are kind of a rare find but you will see some of them if you look. They are mostly in the southern parts and once in awhile a feral clan of niggers will show up on a cruise liner. They act the fool until the boat leaves and that is usually the same day.
Eskimos are a problem, walking around drunk telling you how they can not hunt this or that like they could before. Avoid the drunks and tweekers, there are a lot of them.
>>
>>74638239
Lol. I will fix it.
>>
Alaskafag here. It's amazing how stupid most of you are about Alaska. It's pretty nice depending on where you are. South East Alaska is very rainy, but like paradise on nice days. The north slope is barren and desolate as all hell. The only reason people go up there is to work for the oil companies which pay reallllly well. Anchorage area is probably the most populated and most like normal areas in the lower 48.

If you're looking to live in the boonies, it's pretty easy to find a place. North of Anchorage about 40 miles is Wasilla and Palmer. Sarah Palin's home town. This area is more remote but you have to go a little further north to get into the boonies. Best thing about Alaska is the PFDs. Look it up
>>
Well I live in Alaska but I see others around here have beaten me to this thread.
>>
>>74638329
Im pretty used to seeing niggers, there is a rape center in my town. Also used to drunk poles asking me where to find weed, and drunks in general.
>>
>>74638400
Said it better then I could. I don't really know much about Alaska (Just moved in a couple months ago). I work on ASRC land right now, drilling oil, so I usually don't get time to go out much.
>>
Most of the natives live in the north. Stick to the south and centers. Fairbanks, Kodiak, and Anchorage are the largest areas population wise.
>>
File: large_16051915925051b64a0fe21.jpg (70 KB, 807x606) Image search: [Google]
large_16051915925051b64a0fe21.jpg
70 KB, 807x606
>>74637796
>I get 20-40 up/down
>>
File: 1462098414489.gif (2 MB, 376x228) Image search: [Google]
1462098414489.gif
2 MB, 376x228
>>74635106
You're a god damn idiot. I'm from Soldotna, Ak. It can be badass, but its also full of degenerate sluts and twitter fucbois. Also the local politics are hyper liberal in a lot of instances. You would think bush people would be libertarians but a lot of them are polar opposite. What is cool is the amount of badass jobs. You do need connects because the nepotism is real but its not that hard. I just had a job as a welders helper for 19/hour as a starting wage but now I'm going commercial fishing in Bristol bay for a quick 15gs or so. I'll probably go crabbing afterwards because of muh connections. We're also good at forex, so money is easy af. Btw, we have 17 houra of day light rn which is dope af.
>>
but its impossible to move to usa unless you are millionaire
>>
>>74634889
I heard Canada's better for Asians try Toronto or Vancouver.
>>
>>74638329
>>74638462
>implying the Finn wont be the one being drunk and shouting obsceneties.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.