[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>eurotards will defend this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: mapeuropeabrate.gif (18 KB, 740x516) Image search: [Google]
mapeuropeabrate.gif
18 KB, 740x516
>eurotards will defend this
>>
>>74634399
Only for nonwhites
>>
>>74635842
/thread
>>
>>74635842
>>74635874
It doesn't matter of they're white or not we need less human garbage infesting this beautiful planet.
>>
What the fuck is the matter with Russia?
>>
>>74635945
>It doesn't matter of they're white or not we need less human garbage infesting this beautiful planet.
>it's the only thing that matters
>>
>>74636128
That's how you disguise high Child Mortality rates, by turning them into Abortions. Cuba does the same thing.
>>
>>74635945
t. Antinatalist
If you hate life, start by killing yourself.
>>
>>74634399
>Muslim balkan countries
>Poor
>0.0 - 1.9 %
Kebab strong
>>
>>74635842

this

you cannot be anti abortion and pro white
>>
>>74634399
Germany should be red because all the poles going there for that.
>>
>>74634399

>johnston

discarded
>>
>>74634399
Yeah, it's intolerable dont you think? poor polish baies are actually beeing born when they should murder at least 20% of them like other good countries do!

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/11/18/un-tells-poland-to-increase-access-to-abortions-for-children-end-traditional-family/

The UN and so the whole world agrees with it so dont bother complaining. More goy children need to die!
>>
>>74634399
Have you ever asked why Russians ,Hung and us top at abortion?
Its because the womyn are beautiful and don't want to get attached.They swim for the big fish with lots of $.
>>
>>74634399
abortion is a good way to deal with unwanted pregnancies, aka rape
>>
It ain't easy bein' green.
>>
>>74634399

today there was anti-abortion walk in my city btw tbhhh
>>
>>74634399

we don't need any more babies senpai
>>
>>74634399
Blue master race
>>
File: mapaustralabrate1.gif (6 KB, 430x450) Image search: [Google]
mapaustralabrate1.gif
6 KB, 430x450
>implying it's just a European problem

by the way, the blue area is full of abos who virtually have no access to abortion clinics anyway, thus the rate is consequently lower
>>
>>74634399
>try's to show high rates of abortion in eu
>Russia has higher abortion rate than almost all of Western Europe
Fucking fail
>>
>>74634399
>Muslim countries
>no problem

Kike degenerate tricks don't work on superior religion.
>>
>>74640760
Za život spremni
>>
>>74640208
At first I thought maybe it was our gypsies pushing up the numbers, but then I realized... they just keep their incest babies.
>>
>>74634399
Abortion is on the decline here fortunately.
>>
>>74636128
After the collapse of the USSR people went into suicide mode. Things are only just returning to normal.
>>
>>74634399

based Poland
>>
>>74644234

I get the sense Russia has abortion still because a lot of oligarchs make big $ off it, not because feminists demand it. If Russia banned abortion tomorrow, protests are unlikely. I think Abkhazia banned it recently didnt they
>>
>>74644303

it's bullshit
>>
>>74644404
No, Russia has abortion because of liberalisation that occured under Gorbachev and Yeltsin. Everything has been slowly being reined back in, however if it were done overnight it would not allow people time to adjust to new norms. Ban will probably happen nation wide in future because all top people like Medvedev and his wife are pro-life.
>>
>>74644488
this
>>
>>74634399

Based Poland
>>
>>74644490

Thats good to know. Russia needs more beautiful slav babies and it will become a flowering prosperous empire, the third rome
>>
>Abortugal
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.